Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

2009 cts v blower pulleys are ready and other parts.

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 10:23 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2009 cts v blower pulleys are ready and other parts.

Hi guys, Just to keep you updated.

We have blower crank pulley upgrades now for your 09 V

There are 2 different kits.

One is $820 shipped.
It includes belt,new harmonic balancer, your choice of 5% or 10% rings for more boost, and a new balancer bolt and bolts for the ring.

OR we have an upgraded one,

For $920, shipped.
It includes a top of the line harmonic balancer, and includes the ability to use several different boost rings, which gives you alot more fine tuning boost levels.

We also have heat exchanger upgrades for $400 that increase the stock cooling intercooler capacity and allows the intake air temps to stay cooler for longer periods of time.

We also have handhelds still for only $400 that hold 3 tunes, and include transmission programming.

We have Upper pulleys that are only $150. They are made to look like stock and retain the factory safety clip on the end to look stock.

We have 2 versions of cold air kits,
$250 buys the one that still uses the stock box, but includes a k&n filter.
$380 buys the one that is a full change and eliminates the stock box. All 4 inch.

We also have thermostats that are 160 degrees for only $35

We have DVD unlockers for $310 shipped that make it so you have full dvd, and navigation while driving. Address inputs, ect....

We have 90mm throttlebodies for only $400. It ups the stock size for more power under the curve.

We have 2 exhaust kit versions.

One is a partial kit that just eliminates the stock crimped system that is very restrictive but retains the stock mufflers. They are only $800. plus shipping. Sound is near stock, but adds horsepower from removing the restrictions..

Or we have the full kit that is only $1000 and is a cat back to 4 inch tips with no mufflers. It makes the V sound good AND adds 18hp

Also for the guys that dont like the grinding noise/knock noise at idle that the stock cars have, we have a part that you put in the supercharger that gets rid of that noise for only $77 bucks.

It is best to call with any questions. Emails take a little longer to get to due to the volume we are getting. 300+ a day i just cant answer them all......
Old 06-03-2009, 11:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn bro', you knocked it out of the park!!! Almost swayed me enough to consider a V2, but until I can buy a bigger house with a 4+ garage I have to keep my current stable.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by onebadcad
Damn bro', you knocked it out of the park!!! Almost swayed me enough to consider a V2, but until I can buy a bigger house with a 4+ garage I have to keep my current stable.
Put a BendPac lift in your current garage.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Jesse, please post some pics as you did on the other site. I can't see them over there because I'm not a member and I can't stand all of their Ads so I'm not going to join!!
Old 06-04-2009, 02:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TheRooster
Put a BendPac lift in your current garage.
Thanks, but my garage is a 3-car, can only put 2 cars in it, due to tool box, bicycles and weight bench. In Florida they screw you, as no 3-car garage could ever hold 3 cars. Also, ceiling is about 9 feet, so I do not think other than 2 FGTs anything else will fit.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

That bites. You have a garage like we did in CA. My three car has over an 11 foot ceiling in NC. I can easily make it a 5-6 car.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:56 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by wait4me
hi guys, just to keep you updated.

We have blower crank pulley upgrades now for your 09 v

there are 2 different kits.

One is $820 shipped.
It includes belt,new harmonic balancer, your choice of 5% or 10% rings for more boost, and a new balancer bolt and bolts for the ring.

Or we have an upgraded one,

for $920, shipped.
It includes a top of the line harmonic balancer, and includes the ability to use several different boost rings, which gives you alot more fine tuning boost levels.

We also have heat exchanger upgrades for $400 that increase the stock cooling intercooler capacity and allows the intake air temps to stay cooler for longer periods of time.

We also have handhelds still for only $400 that hold 3 tunes, and include transmission programming.

We have upper pulleys that are only $150. They are made to look like stock and retain the factory safety clip on the end to look stock.

We have 2 versions of cold air kits,
$250 buys the one that still uses the stock box, but includes a k&n filter.
$380 buys the one that is a full change and eliminates the stock box. All 4 inch.

We also have thermostats that are 160 degrees for only $35

we have dvd unlockers for $310 shipped that make it so you have full dvd, and navigation while driving. Address inputs, ect....

We have 90mm throttlebodies for only $400. It ups the stock size for more power under the curve.

We have 2 exhaust kit versions.

One is a partial kit that just eliminates the stock crimped system that is very restrictive but retains the stock mufflers. They are only $800. Plus shipping. Sound is near stock, but adds horsepower from removing the restrictions..

Or we have the full kit that is only $1000 and is a cat back to 4 inch tips with no mufflers. It makes the v sound good and adds 18hp :d

also for the guys that dont like the grinding noise/knock noise at idle that the stock cars have, we have a part that you put in the supercharger that gets rid of that noise for only $77 bucks.

It is best to call with any questions. Emails take a little longer to get to due to the volume we are getting. 300+ a day i just cant answer them all......
the nav dvd unlock is that for v2's or v1's as well?
Old 06-29-2009, 07:09 AM
Teching In

Do you have any pics? Especially for the pulleys and heat exchanger.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:57 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes i can get pictures for you. I posted alot on the cadillacforums website, And there are also tons of videos on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/wait4meperformance

Ill try to post pictures on this website also today for you guys of everything.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:27 PM
Teching In

how much would the stock block be able to handle? I'm looking to get your biggest crank pulley and smallest upper pulley, with the CAI kit. We're looking into some american racing headers as well. Please let me know how much it'd be able to handle on a very conservative tune. timing around 18* and fueling around 11.5..
Old 10-29-2009, 06:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LSX Truck
how much would the stock block be able to handle? I'm looking to get your biggest crank pulley and smallest upper pulley, with the CAI kit. We're looking into some american racing headers as well. Please let me know how much it'd be able to handle on a very conservative tune. timing around 18* and fueling around 11.5..
You are probably better off E-Mailing or phoning Jesse as he hasn't been on here for a few weeks now, and i don't know how often he checks in. HTH
Old 10-30-2009, 05:27 AM
Banned

Nice videos .

Quick Reply: 2009 cts v blower pulleys are ready and other parts.