Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

04 V Black/Black Supercharged HRE's. Georgia.

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 08:18 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 V Black/Black Supercharged HRE's. Georgia.

Car is located in Warner Robins, GA.
I've owned this V since 10/08. Bought it with the plan of holding onto it for a while, but I'm selling a house and moving shortly, so I'm in need of a 4 door truck. Didn't realize how much I would need a truck after I got rid of one for a V. The car has over $90K invested in it. Maggie supercharger, HRE wheels, H&R lowering springs, cold air, Corvette FRC's, long tubes, corsa exhaust, cam, ported heads and throttle body, BRAND NEW Spec stage 3+ clutch, BRAND NEW 275/35/19" Nittos(less than 100 miles). 52K mile. HID headlights, turnsignals, backuplights, and foglights. Updated rearend(no noise), upgraded steering wheel and radio(no peeling). Diablo tuner, short throw shifter. Fresh tune-up and tune. Car put down 482 RWHP. There is more, but I just can't remember. Sunroof, DVD, Navigation, etc. Black grilles, trim around headlights and tailights. The car is sick! No one knows what the hell is making all the noise next to them. Wish I could afford both(V and nice 4 door truck.) I've owned a lot of fun and fast cars, but this is the baddest 4 door around. I'm not trying to make any money on this deal, just trying to pass along a great deal, that I couldn't believe I got. I really wasn't in the market to sell it, but it just kinda hit me at once. See my profile below and my profile pics for more info.
I can't check my email or messages very often during the day, so if you are seriously interested, let me know at 478-365-2393
Thanks,
Bucky

Last edited by needactsv; 06-24-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:23 PM
Staging Lane

pics?? $90k+ seems like alot for only 482hp though
Old 06-23-2009, 08:24 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Ws6Wicked
pics?? $90k+ seems like alot for only 482hp though
Have you priced mods to a V? or priced HRE's(almost $10,000 wheel/tire package)? And that's 482 rear wheel horse power. Over 550HP at the crank.
HEY....BUT THANKS FOR TRYING TO BURST MY BUBBLE!!!!!!!!!! READ THE POST. PICS ARE ALREADY ON LS1TECH. BUT THANKS ANYWAYS.

Last edited by needactsv; 06-23-2009 at 08:34 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:25 PM
TECH Resident

Interested in parting it out? Either straight up sale or stock parts + cash?
Old 06-23-2009, 08:32 PM
Launching!

I'm interested in parting it out, but I'm not sure if it would be beneficial to both of us? I have no stock parts, which means both cars would probably have some down time during shipping. Local swap would be nice, but if you've got a better idea let me know. I haven't thought it out completely.
Thanks,
Old 06-24-2009, 08:46 AM
Staging Lane

I have Stock springs + $$ for your H&R and i dunno if your intrested in black stock wheels with good tires + cash?
Old 06-24-2009, 09:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by needactsv
Have you priced mods to a V? or priced HRE's(almost $10,000 wheel/tire package)? And that's 482 rear wheel horse power. Over 550HP at the crank.
HEY....BUT THANKS FOR TRYING TO BURST MY BUBBLE!!!!!!!!!! READ THE POST. PICS ARE ALREADY ON LS1TECH. BUT THANKS ANYWAYS.
you're not going anywhere with that attitude, chump.

you make people search for pics of a car you are selling instead of posting them in this thread?

edit: fwiw, there isn't even half of 90k invest in this car. get over yourself.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds like a good deal! What is your offering price or OBO?
Old 06-24-2009, 12:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tony tone

you make people search for pics of a car you are selling instead of posting them in this thread?

edit: fwiw, there isn't even half of 90k invest in this car. get over yourself.

Well...I would never say anyone really "Invests" in a car. You put money into it, but you never get all the money back (with the exceptoin of classics like 1930's Rolls Royces and Bentleys and the like).

You can tally up all the reciepts, but again...$90K is pretty steep.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not dismissing the fact that it's an awesome car...it's super cool. But you gotta get out of that mindset...or keep the car!
Old 06-24-2009, 02:27 PM
-T-
TECH Enthusiast

He is probably including the price he paid for the car... Car + Mods + labor= ~$90K
Old 06-24-2009, 02:29 PM
-T-
TECH Enthusiast

I invest in my car once a week...

at the gas pump... put $45 into my car... to get my @ss to work and make more $$$$.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:06 PM
TECH Regular

Is this the car that is on YouTube that says it was built by MTI and has the HRE's and has the fender flairs? This video stated that the car has $90K in it. If so the car looks very nice but I have to agree with most others on here that asking that price is too much. I would say that 40-50 would be a pallettable price so long as the car is perfect. I'm looking at this from the stance of I can buy a New CTS-V for less money and have almost the same performance and walk away with a warranty that if it breaks it costs me nothing. And you're car is built and any car that is built will break at some point. I've had a fair share of well built cars and when something goes wrong and it will it costs more to fix it. More expensive parts just buy you time between issues. Further more after looking over your list of vehicles I can almost say with near certainty that you didn't baby this car. It was pushed as it was built to be so that too is somewhat of a deterrent. Good luck with your sale and like I said it appears to be a nice car, if this is the one I saw in the video.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:37 PM
Launching!

I'M NOT REALLY AN *******, BUT I DO NOT APPRECIATE THEM EITHER, SO WITH THAT SAID! Thanks for your insightful intelligence of the cadillac world. It is much appreciated. But, for your information, the pics are right ******* here on this site. Sorry you had to click a ******* button "chump". The internet is full of ******** and i guess they drive V's too. Again.....the post said, if you are serious you will call my cell, NOT JUST POST SOME BULLSHIT YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. NOT ONE TIME DID I SAY THIS CAR WAS WORTH 90K, I'M NOT AN IDIOT, AS YOU INSIST DUE TO YOUR IGNORANCE
Originally Posted by tony tone

You make people search for pics of a car you are selling instead of posting them in this thread?

Edit: Fwiw, there isn't even half of 90k invest in this car. Get over yourself.

Last edited by needactsv; 06-24-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'M NOT REALLY AN *******, BUT I DO NOT APPRECIATE THEM EITHER, SO WITH THAT SAID! Thanks for your insightful intelligence of the cadillac world. It is much appreciated. But, for your information, the pics are right ******* here on this site. Sorry you had to click a ******* button "chump". The internet is full of ******** and i guess they drive V's too. Again.....the post said, if you are serious you will call my cell, NOT JUST POST SOME BULLSHIT YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. NOT ONE TIME DID I SAY THIS CAR WAS WORTH 90K, I'M NOT AN IDIOT, AS YOU INSIST DUE TO YOUR IGNORANCE
i lol'd
Old 06-24-2009, 07:33 PM
TECH Addict

everyone needs to calm down!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 08:05 PM
Launching!

$26K is the price, and I DID NOT INVEST 90K in the car. Would never make that mistake. The original owner bought the car, took it back to the dealership a month later and gave them $25K to mod it because it wasn't as fast as his other cars. I guess no one is interested.
Originally Posted by LSWon00
Is this the car that is on YouTube that says it was built by MTI and has the HRE's and has the fender flairs? This video stated that the car has $90K in it. If so the car looks very nice but I have to agree with most others on here that asking that price is too much. I would say that 40-50 would be a pallettable price so long as the car is perfect. I'm looking at this from the stance of I can buy a New CTS-V for less money and have almost the same performance and walk away with a warranty that if it breaks it costs me nothing. And you're car is built and any car that is built will break at some point. I've had a fair share of well built cars and when something goes wrong and it will it costs more to fix it. More expensive parts just buy you time between issues. Further more after looking over your list of vehicles I can almost say with near certainty that you didn't baby this car. It was pushed as it was built to be so that too is somewhat of a deterrent. Good luck with your sale and like I said it appears to be a nice car, if this is the one I saw in the video.

Last edited by needactsv; 06-24-2009 at 08:12 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:19 PM
TECH Addict

$26K is the price, and I DID NOT INVEST 90K in the car. Would never make that mistake. The original owner bought the car, took it back to the dealership a month later and gave them $25K to mod it because it wasn't as fast as his other cars. I guess no one is interested.

psstt.... Needactsv ask for 28k! i think you could get it

on the real I really do think you could get it!

bump on someone buying this car!
Old 06-24-2009, 08:48 PM
TECH Regular

Sheit I'd buy it for that price...its just not the right time on my end. I stand corrected.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:08 PM
TECH Regular

trades for 2000ss?

bump . badass ride
Old 06-26-2009, 04:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

I've got a 4 door SUV

Quick Reply: 04 V Black/Black Supercharged HRE's. Georgia.