Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Where are you WAIT4ME????

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 07:49 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Also you keep saying for me to man up and admit im wrong. Im getting tired of hearing that. NO OTHER SHOP IN THIER RIGHT MIND WOULD EVER WARRENTY A 800+RWHP engine running nitrous, and all different people where tuning it.. NO SHOP WOULD. 99.999% of shops out there are out there to make money and profit. So no shop would put $16,000 of thier own money on the line. That is not good business.

When his rod failed, It was nothing on tuning though, it was just a hard part failure. LOTS of wot and nitrous. His rod bearins where still perfect in every single rod, even the one that broke.. Then his second engine has a Block chunk in a window that was not touched by me. No Hard part failed. The damage to the bearings and lifters where from the water/ antifreeze running thru the engine. Metal on metal does nothing good to bearings. There is nothing i could have done differently in that situation. If a chunk of the block falls out from a gm machining error, it is NOT MY FAULT. So, Even more to it, HE DIDNT PAY A PENNY FOR THE SECOND ENGINE. NOT A PENNY. So even it if was made out of card board, with duct tape, There is no way in the world i ripped him off. HE PAID $0000000000.00 for it..
Old 12-20-2011, 08:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well Jesse life is what it is for you now. Try the positive and high road approach now, maybe hire someone else more than your wife to help you in your operations. Consult a business orientated person to develope your availability, and services. Be more responsive in time sensitive materials and shipping of merchandise. Start your own forum on your website so people can contact you for support. Maybe a facebook page showing your operaton and have satisfied customers post there positive experiances with you... Kinda like PCM4LESS or the many other LSX orientated sites. You diffinately need help in the PR department ... Best wishes Mark
Old 12-20-2011, 08:21 PM
TECH Addict

I was not on the caddy forums to make profit. I said that from the very begining everywhere. I was there to help out other fellow forum members build up thier cars how they wanted, and for cheap. That was it. Before i was around people had to pay 2k for something as simple as a pulley.. I tried to change all that and get rid of the add on pricing we all had to pay if the part fit a cadillac... Now, for example, i can sell a 9.5 pulley kit to someone for $650 dollars. Try asking around to other places how much thier kits cost...

I like cadillac as a brand and the cars they make, I like most of the caddy owners. I was there to help them, not make money on anything. I could care less about the money.. I was on there just to keep stuff in line. Help out those that i could, and that was it.. We have a massive list of people we took care of. So, as long as 99% of those people are happy and got alot more than they paid for, then i succeeded in what i was trying to do. I like helping out EVERYONE. What is a wonder is how i can help out people and save them tons of money then they turn on a person. I guess some people just like being like that.... oh well.

As for the hiring people comment, I did hire other people, where have you been for the past year....
Old 12-20-2011, 08:57 PM
On The Tree

Come on Jesse your whole approach, your long winded woe is me stories, and yes as another member described it your whining is the same as it was on the CF forum so what makes you think it's going to work any better for you on this forum ?

As a matter of fact if you stop and think about it that's why you're here and not there.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:01 PM
Teching In

Whatup dom? c'mere and give me a kiss <3

By the way, it's YOU'RE!! not YOUR

You guys are awesome though. That $500 was a nice gesture. We ran out of ad money.

lots of love,
moronic moderator
Old 12-20-2011, 10:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Look at the clown everyone.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:19 PM
TECH Addict

LOL again with the grown up talk.... nice..
Old 12-20-2011, 10:24 PM
Teching In

not a clown, a crown
Old 12-20-2011, 10:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Close this thread already...... It's sad
Old 12-21-2011, 12:00 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by jimmyh
not a clown, a crown
king of douche???
Old 12-21-2011, 12:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NORCAL TBSS
king of douche???
Meh, that's up to you. I don't need to call people names to make me feel better. If you do, that's fine. It doesn't make me think any less of you. I was just having some fun. Trolling and pot-stirring, just like you guys. You're just jealous I am able to do it without insulting or scandalizing people.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:38 AM
Restricted User

Meh, that's up to you. I don't need to call people names to make me feel better. If you do, that's fine. It doesn't make me think any less of you. I was just having some fun. Trolling and pot-stirring, just like you guys. You're just jealous I am able to do it without insulting or scandalizing people.
i troll by telling the truth lol
Old 12-21-2011, 12:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NORCAL TBSS
i troll by telling the truth lol
Truth, hmm. That's interesting perspective you have. Well, Obi-Wan did say that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

Oh well, it's all water under the bridge at this point.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:37 AM
Teching In

Confucious say "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low pricing is forgotten"
Old 12-21-2011, 08:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me".
Oops, my bad, wrong forum.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:40 AM
11 Second Club

You guys are awesome though. That $500 was a nice gesture. We ran out of ad money.

lots of love,
moronic moderator
Thanks mr resident english teacher as well as resident mod. Why don't you grow a pair and show up in FL and race?
Old 12-21-2011, 08:47 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by wait4me
Also you keep saying for me to man up and admit im wrong. Im getting tired of hearing that. NO OTHER SHOP IN THIER RIGHT MIND WOULD EVER WARRENTY A 800+RWHP engine running nitrous, and all different people where tuning it.. NO SHOP WOULD. 99.999% of shops out there are out there to make money and profit. So no shop would put $16,000 of thier own money on the line. That is not good business.

When his rod failed, It was nothing on tuning though, it was just a hard part failure. LOTS of wot and nitrous. His rod bearins where still perfect in every single rod, even the one that broke.. Then his second engine has a Block chunk in a window that was not touched by me. No Hard part failed. The damage to the bearings and lifters where from the water/ antifreeze running thru the engine. Metal on metal does nothing good to bearings. There is nothing i could have done differently in that situation. If a chunk of the block falls out from a gm machining error, it is NOT MY FAULT. So, Even more to it, HE DIDNT PAY A PENNY FOR THE SECOND ENGINE. NOT A PENNY. So even it if was made out of card board, with duct tape, There is no way in the world i ripped him off. HE PAID $0000000000.00 for it..
there is no question that a shop would "warranty" that build, but they do warranty their work. I know if I go to my local shop and tell the owner I want a 9sec build, it will produce well over 600 hp, esp if it's a 434 lsx.

As for your excuse saying curtis is in a hurry that's fine, it's an excuse though. I manage multimillion dollar projects, and when I tell them I need it yesterday they explain to me why it can't be done and we delay, or when they tell me they are ahead of schedule thats great! In your build and your shop it's your managment, if you can't get it done you can't get it done, don't put a shitty build together and then expect it to run 9's.... do it right and the first time and you don't have to redo it.

We all know you donate tons of parts, and you know what that's your doing and your decision, but it doesn't make up for crappy work. Like curtis's wife said you "promised hiim a 9sec car" instead you took 20k of his money. Also, no way the engines you sold him cost 16 large. You can get the same engine from a local builder here, which is rumored who you bought them from for 6500.....
Old 12-21-2011, 08:48 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by markrn
Confucious say "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low pricing is forgotten"
well said.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:49 AM
11 Second Club

lots of love,
moronic moderator
you should have a nice easy forum now. Kinda funny don't you think how it never calmed down after you banned us all? Bet you dollars to donuts now it does.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:49 AM
Teching In

lots of love,
moronic moderator
BTW It's my $500 that is donated for the event not Dom's... I find it funny that anything negative said about W4ME has to come from KDi. To be honest its not much of a thought, nor is CF. Business is good without either one.

Quick Reply: Where are you WAIT4ME????