Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Where are you WAIT4ME????

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 08:50 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jimmyh
Meh, that's up to you. I don't need to call people names to make me feel better. If you do, that's fine. It doesn't make me think any less of you. I was just having some fun. Trolling and pot-stirring, just like you guys. You're just jealous I am able to do it without insulting or scandalizing people.
you just like to sit and ban everyone. Kinda funny how now your not nearly as fast on the ban button that you lost so many people.... Lots of the exact same things went on the last few weeks and they didn't get banned.

LOL oh well.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:51 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GT racer
Come on Jesse your whole approach, your long winded woe is me stories, and yes as another member described it your whining is the same as it was on the CF forum so what makes you think it's going to work any better for you on this forum ?

As a matter of fact if you stop and think about it that's why you're here and not there.
so true so true.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:36 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Domsz06
there is no question that a shop would "warranty" that build, but they do warranty their work. I know if I go to my local shop and tell the owner I want a 9sec build, it will produce well over 600 hp, esp if it's a 434 lsx.

As for your excuse saying curtis is in a hurry that's fine, it's an excuse though. I manage multimillion dollar projects, and when I tell them I need it yesterday they explain to me why it can't be done and we delay, or when they tell me they are ahead of schedule thats great! In your build and your shop it's your managment, if you can't get it done you can't get it done, don't put a shitty build together and then expect it to run 9's.... do it right and the first time and you don't have to redo it.

We all know you donate tons of parts, and you know what that's your doing and your decision, but it doesn't make up for crappy work. Like curtis's wife said you "promised hiim a 9sec car" instead you took 20k of his money. Also, no way the engines you sold him cost 16 large. You can get the same engine from a local builder here, which is rumored who you bought them from for 6500.....

So you are telling me that you can get ported ls7 heads, titanium valves, cam motion camshaft, dragon slayer crank, callies 1500hp rods, 1500hp wiesco custom blower pistons, melling oil pump, lingenfelter 700lift spring package, ctsv racing lifters, 3/8s pushrods compcams, lsx block, ls3 front cover, c5r cam sproket and timing chain kit, racing bearings, main studs, head studs, modified ls7 rockers, cometic custom head gaskets, installation, assembly, machine work, shipping, plus more im forgetting im sure, all for 6500 dollars???? Why not take that list and call another shop, and get a quote for that...

Last edited by wait4me; 12-21-2011 at 10:49 AM.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:44 AM
TECH Addict

Also again with the 20k rumor. That is not the correct amount. It seems to keep getting larger and larger...

The second time the person paid for things was $8xxx

That 8xxx was for a 10k blower kit, modified to fit ls7 heads AND a brand new gm transmission that was 34xx dollars, 3k worth of internals and building. Not counting any labor for the 1.5 days non stop working on it..

The 6XX hp was without nitrous as well. I had told the forum and him how to fix the lack of horsepower. Do you really believe that the Air flow requirements for a car going from 9psi to 15psi would not change??? A MAXXED OUT 1900 barely put out 9psi on that engine. Now he was at 15psi boost. If you cant feed the machine, then it wont get the results. Eventually you hit a wall. Did you even see his dyno graph?? It was a STRAIT line parallel at that horsepower. Not up, not down, it was a flat line accross the board.. So if that didnt mean restriction.....

Also, Do a MASSIVE favor. Go to the dyno, put in 8 heat range non protruding plugs in your car and do a run without nitrous, see what you get...
Old 12-21-2011, 12:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Domsz06
Thanks mr resident english teacher as well as resident mod. Why don't you grow a pair and show up in FL and race?

By criticizing your english he's only showing how petty and pathetic he really is.

Btw might be more accurate to refer to him from now on as the resident moronic dictator because he's the furthest thing from being any kind of moderator.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:32 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GT racer
By criticizing your english he's only showing how petty and pathetic he really is.

Btw might be more accurate to refer to him from now on as the resident moronic dictator because he's the furthest thing from being any kind of moderator.
bwahahahahahahahahaha!

So true so true
Old 12-21-2011, 02:33 PM
FormerVendor

Wow rough in here Jesse has always done right by me.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:44 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by wait4me
Also again with the 20k rumor. That is not the correct amount. It seems to keep getting larger and larger...

The second time the person paid for things was $8xxx

That 8xxx was for a 10k blower kit, modified to fit ls7 heads AND a brand new gm transmission that was 34xx dollars, 3k worth of internals and building. Not counting any labor for the 1.5 days non stop working on it..

The 6XX hp was without nitrous as well. I had told the forum and him how to fix the lack of horsepower. Do you really believe that the Air flow requirements for a car going from 9psi to 15psi would not change??? A MAXXED OUT 1900 barely put out 9psi on that engine. Now he was at 15psi boost. If you cant feed the machine, then it wont get the results. Eventually you hit a wall. Did you even see his dyno graph?? It was a STRAIT line parallel at that horsepower. Not up, not down, it was a flat line accross the board.. So if that didnt mean restriction.....

Also, Do a MASSIVE favor. Go to the dyno, put in 8 heat range non protruding plugs in your car and do a run without nitrous, see what you get...
I don't have Nitrous, and don't plan on getting it.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:48 PM
11 Second Club

So you are telling me that you can get ported ls7 heads, titanium valves, cam motion camshaft, dragon slayer crank, callies 1500hp rods, 1500hp wiesco custom blower pistons, melling oil pump, lingenfelter 700lift spring package, ctsv racing lifters, 3/8s pushrods compcams, lsx block, ls3 front cover, c5r cam sproket and timing chain kit, racing bearings, main studs, head studs, modified ls7 rockers, cometic custom head gaskets, installation, assembly, machine work, shipping, plus more im forgetting im sure, all for 6500 dollars???? Why not take that list and call another shop, and get a quote for that...
according to curtis's posts he didn't get all of that in the engine.... According to his new builder you didn't do any machinging.... So again who knows what was actually in his engine as you didn't show him anyting.

So then it goes to a he said she said.

I'm done discussing how you screwed curtis over, nothing you ever say will make me change my mind.

Like I said before, my only beef with you is your BS about a 9.6 slip. Until you prove it and have a video, or you show up in FL in Feb and run it I'll never believe you ran it. Just because you ran a fast 1/8th and toasted your tranny doesn't give you the right or the time to claim a 9.6. Plain and Simple!
Old 12-21-2011, 03:49 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nasty N8
Wow rough in here Jesse has always done right by me.
lately it's been hit or miss based on the complaints on this and other threads....
Old 12-21-2011, 04:32 PM
TECH Addict

Curtis has all that in his engine. Both engines. If he says differently that is not valid. If you or he doubts what the ctsv racing lifters are and what they look like, just go out to prove me wrong and take a picture of one that you get from summit racing and compare it to his picture... They are identical as his pictures... I have 4 sets here as im typing this, all boxes look just like that. http://www.corvettedoctor.com/CTSV_Lifters.html look at the picture of the 2 on the left, those match, OR just buy the set thru summit racing 88958689 is the part number. The pictures everyone shows of what they look like is just a generic picture of a different lifter.. Someone should spend $320 dollars to prove me wrong. I use them because they work. Ive never had issues with them.

Again with the maching of a lsx block, The pistons WILL NOT FIT IF YOU DON'T DO MACHINING. THE CRANK WILL NOT PHYSICALLY FIT RIGHT IF YOU DONT MACHINE THE BLOCK..

This is simple, Ill break it down to something more easy for you guys to understand. Take a 4 inch object and try shoving it into a 3 inch hole.. It just wont fit..... ANY SHOP that has done a LSX block before knows this. Why not just ask another shop... Instead you guys listen to someone that never touched one before. "until now". They only come in a few options. The one that is finished bore, but still needs work is a 376 cube option, or a 454 4.2 bore option, both are NOT what Curtis had. His bore was smaller than 4.2 obviously so it would be IMPOSSIBLE for that block to be a finished one from gm.

I am planning to go to the florida meet. I have said i will go several times and that it will be fun. I am bringing the car exactly as it sits when it ran what it ran, all except for the transmission and a better driveshaft. At 11XX hp the stock one is going to fail from the looks of the damage already.

Then after i prove to you guys what it ran. "which by the way is no big deal to me what you guys think" Then i am tearing it all back apart, just to build the 102mm Turbo 4 cly engine for which i bought that car in the first place for.

The Blue car is in the works for a Nasty t76 twin turbo setup,Lots of nitrous, Rhs block, Ultra Billet Crank,Custom Titanium rods, Wiesco pistons, faceplated trans, solid axle rear, ect.. Should be fun as well when finished... wont be the winter but soon after. Yes cutting will be involved.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:36 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Wait...did you say you're putting a 102mm turbo 4cyl in the V?

Gimme a minute to get my head around that...but it sounds bad ***.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:40 PM
11 Second Club

what springs does he have? You said Lunatie on CF, now your saying .7 Lingenfelter? or are they ferrea springs?

( http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ml#post2752858 )

As far as FL sounds great, but my bet still stands I'll be dollars do donuts you don't show up. Go ahead and sign up if your really gonna show up.

Last edited by Domsz06; 12-21-2011 at 04:46 PM.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:41 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike@Diablosport
Wait...did you say you're putting a 102mm turbo 4cyl in the V?

Gimme a minute to get my head around that...but it sounds bad ***.
that's been dicussed happening for over a year now.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:45 PM
TECH Addict

Yes that is correct, one of the Borg ones. Im following the build sheet from the GM document that tells you part numbers/ ect for the 1500hp. http://www.gmtunersource.com/racerte...ec-drag-engine

Should match close to that.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:45 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Yes that is correct, one of the Borg ones. Im following the build sheet from the GM document that tells you part numbers/ ect for the 1500hp. http://www.gmtunersource.com/racerte...ec-drag-engine

Should match close to that.
Awesome.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:48 PM
TECH Addict

The spring kit is Ferra from lingenfelter, they are the expensive 700 lift ones. Not sure where i said lunati from?? Are you sure about that? The part number used was L230036006
Old 12-21-2011, 04:55 PM
TECH Addict

If you look Right at what you linked to, we are all discussing the lingenfelter 700lift for his 688 lift cam.. They are Made by Ferrea. Hence the name that pops up when you put in the part number i provided.
Old 12-21-2011, 05:02 PM
TECH Addict

Dom, i do not see in that thread where i said they would be lunati? Can you verify that you are incorrect?
Old 12-21-2011, 05:26 PM
DMM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

OH MY ******* GOD.....what is it going to take for you all to take this to Facebook with all the other high school girls bitching and complaining.

Four pages of nothing but the same **** over and over again...we get it.

Quick Reply: Where are you WAIT4ME????