Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Install day tomorrow!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 07:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 07CTS-V
Dammit Deedub. Still only almost! Strap her to a dyno when it's another 20 degrees colder outside.
To be honest, the first time I dyno'd it was 30 degrees out, today was 70 degrees. So I guess in actuality, I probably made the 500rwhp mark. I'll re-dyno again in the winter time so that I can compare similar conditions.

Originally Posted by VmanUSA
dude your sig says Mile high so if you are in Colorodo or near there then thats part of your problemo! Just bring it down to Louisiana and we will get those numbers up for ya!! You can drive my V when I get it back from Chris too and check on the 9" with the 4.30's
LOL, i'd love to try it at sea level but i'd have to bring a tuner with me to tune it on the fly as we descend from 5,300 feet over sea level
Originally Posted by wmskateteam
2 whp, so close yet so far. 500 is a hard # to tackle with these Vs, what type of dyno?
It's a dyno pro I believe and the same dyno that I used for my previous numbers. Not a Mustang dyno.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Damn that sucks, i picked up 22rwhp from kooks 1 7/8 too with just a CAI. lol as long as it feels faster thats all that matters IMO. Look at my numbers lol, i can say itd make 500rwhp though they stopped the pull 600rpm short when the power was still climbing haha.