Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Thanks to Vera Cadillac/V-seriestech

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 07:51 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Thanks to Vera Cadillac/V-seriestech

Had my V at Vera Cadillac (Pembroke Pines, Florida) for some warranty work last week. V-seriestech (member here, Jamie) works there. I've had my car there a few times over the last year, and have always been pleased with the service. Jamie's work is outstanding, professional and quality. He doesn't miss the small things. If you're in SoFla and want/need service on your V, I recommend contacting Jamie.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm hoping to have him do a clutch kit install for me in a few weeks among some other maintenance items i can take care of while the transmission is down. i've heard nothing but good things.

thanks for sharing.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:45 AM
TECH Regular

He does great work. Key is to find a dealership and GM mechanic with V experience. I went to another dealership once, and their staff had little V experience, and goobered up a couple things. I had to take it to Vera, and Jamie squared it away.

There was another V being checked over while I was there. A black supercharged V1 with enormous tires.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:18 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How do you find a dealer with good V experience...is my question? If you ask a dealer, most will tell you that they have experienced guys for the V. Maybe Jamie or someone has some recommendations.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Jamie is THE MAN!!!
Of course I know him personally, and have kicked the living shiat out of him on FM2 and FM3, but 6.5 years ago when I bought my V, he was just a guy on the forums who had a great interest in taking care of V owners. He is honest, damn smart and committed to making sure everything on your car is 100% perfect. He has serviced both my cars, installed a Maggie then motor on the V and a ProCharger on the C6. NO ONE knows more about Vs and Vettes combined than him. Go to Corvette section and check out his car thread, one-off custom TT kit, will be 900+RWHP when done.
BTW, he knows jackshiat about guns and poontang, don't let him BS ya!!!

BTW II, my V was sold this weekend, already delivered to the owner, I will miss her lots, but damn glad she is with a quality owner who will drive her daily.
Old 01-27-2011, 03:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by onebadcad
my V was sold this weekend
d00000d?!?!?!?! why??

any parts laying around???
Old 01-27-2011, 04:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tony tone
d00000d?!?!?!?! why??

any parts laying around???
Did not drive her much, owned for 6.5 years, moving cars in driveway was PITA, second oldest daughter gets a car this summer, etc,,,

Went to a really kewl 'car guy', he is member here, I am sure he will post more often.
No spare parts, sorry.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:26 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by onebadcad
BTW II, my V was sold this weekend, already delivered to the owner, I will miss her lots, but damn glad she is with a quality owner who will drive her daily.
Uhhh . .? . what about the sister-inlaws in the back seat??
Old 01-28-2011, 10:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Stepside
Uhhh . .? . what about the sister-inlaws in the back seat??
Dat bees sum berry funy shiat!!!
Actually, the sisters-in-law have moved on, thankfully. Since winning the World SuperSumo Tag Team title in the Tokyo Dome, they went to Panama when they were dropped from planes to assist in the widening of the canal---much cheaper than dynamite or dredging. They now reside elsewhere, but I heard they still offer their backseat service regarding rubbing the rear tires, which they now market for track tires, as their method is cheaper than paying a tire store to shave them for ya.