Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Get 10% off and Free Shipping on Gforce Engineering products until Jan 2nd

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2011 | 05:39 PM
FormerVendor

Default Get 10% off and Free Shipping on Gforce Engineering products until Jan 2nd

That's right folks,

Get 10% off and free shipping until January 2nd.
www.Gforce1320.com

Just enter coupon code 10-off to get 10% off any item in the Gforce on line store.
This includes axles, driveshafts and 9" kits.
You can also call in to order.

You might call to check availability on items, we have been really swamped with sales over the holidays and inventory is running low on some items.

Thanks and a Merry Christmas to all!!

The Gforce crew

Old 12-24-2011 | 07:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks guys!!!!!
Old 12-26-2011 | 11:30 PM
Launching!

So i plan on going this route pretty soon but to just buy the entire kit is way out of my budget. For now i plan on buying both axles which is the axle hop kit for like $500 something. i was gonna ask later on when i decide to buy the stubs can it be sold like seperate? if so what would it more less run?
Old 12-27-2011 | 08:12 AM

Default "g-force anti-wheel hop kit"

I was wondering...i am going to purchase the "anti-wheelhop-kit" both axles...how much horsepower will they withstand?...not the 1000hp axles...cause i am doing some other mods to my v..but nowhere near 1000hp...lol...more like 500hp at the wheels..
Old 12-27-2011 | 08:22 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SILVERSLEEPER04
I was wondering...i am going to purchase the "anti-wheelhop-kit" both axles...how much horsepower will they withstand?...not the 1000hp axles...cause i am doing some other mods to my v..but nowhere near 1000hp...lol...more like 500hp at the wheels..
Good question, I'd like to know the same about the wheel hop axles...I read somewhere that they should be good for 450 rwhp, but dont quote me on that!

Does that shipping include to Canada?
Old 12-27-2011 | 10:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sinistersilverado
So i plan on going this route pretty soon but to just buy the entire kit is way out of my budget. For now i plan on buying both axles which is the axle hop kit for like $500 something. i was gonna ask later on when i decide to buy the stubs can it be sold like seperate? if so what would it more less run?
I was talking to chris about this the other day, it sounds like they have a new design on their stubs that you cannot just use them with the anti-hop axles. (i was looking to just get the race inner stubs)

He should be able to modify the axles if you want to do like i am thinking about and running the race inners with the antihop axles, but after the fact i am not sure. ( i think resale of them may not be too bad though, especially if you sold complete with both stock cv's)
Old 12-28-2011 | 09:01 PM
On The Tree

If I remember correctly, Chris had stated that the axle lengths are different for the stock diff and the 9" kit. So, you would have to sell the anti-wheelhop kit if you went to the 9" later.
Old 12-29-2011 | 12:05 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by SILVERSLEEPER04
Originally Posted by family-man
Good question, I'd like to know the same about the wheel hop axles...I read somewhere that they should be good for 450 rwhp, but dont quote me on that!

Does that shipping include to Canada?
The axles them selves are good for lots of power, say 800+ but your weak linnk is the stock cv joints.
Not real sure what the breaking point on them is.
Sorry but the free shipping is to US residents only

Originally Posted by Sinistersilverado

Originally Posted by Fuzzy_Wuzzy
I was talking to chris about this the other day, it sounds like they have a new design on their stubs that you cannot just use them with the anti-hop axles. (i was looking to just get the race inner stubs)

He should be able to modify the axles if you want to do like i am thinking about and running the race inners with the antihop axles, but after the fact i am not sure. ( i think resale of them may not be too bad though, especially if you sold complete with both stock cv's)
Originally Posted by cam3439
If I remember correctly, Chris had stated that the axle lengths are different for the stock diff and the 9" kit. So, you would have to sell the anti-wheelhop kit if you went to the 9" later.
Correct, we changed the design awhile back so the anti wheel hop axles are not the same axle bar as the race axles.
The 9" kit takes a much shorter axles as the OEM replacements so they are different as well.
Either way I'm sure we can work something out if need be.

Thanks
Chris

Quick Reply: Get 10% off and Free Shipping on Gforce Engineering products until Jan 2nd