Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Need some help (wrecked my V)

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 07:49 AM
Cadzila's Banned Troll Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1972_Z-28
Can someone give me a list of suspension parts for the left front that is different from the regular cts.
If any one knows where there is a wrecked (not front driver side) that have the suspension parts for a 05 V please let em know. I do not want to crush this car.
All you Pathetic Losers...LEARN TO DRIVE!!!! This is the retard thread so you Window Lickers can discuss how you wrecked your cars and which sears driving school location you will be attending......very amusing.....a nd sad..:
Old 02-08-2012, 02:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JimmyHemroid
All you Pathetic Losers...LEARN TO DRIVE!!!! This is the retard thread so you Window Lickers can discuss how you wrecked your cars and which sears driving school location you will be attending......very amusing.....a nd sad..:
THANKS FOR YOUR CHIME IN AGAIN U ***. You are the loser that has nothing to do but read threads to make some stupid fuking remark. Do yourself a favor and shut the *** up I'm surprised they haven't kicked your a$$ yet.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks alot for your 13 year old punk *** input jimmyhemroid.
I hope your daddy takes away your PC before someone tracks your IP and yes your location can be found.

Thanks for the real input from others!!! Sorry hemroid that you are a pathetic loser and troll and I hope you have a good life but I doubt you will ever be happy and that is sad.

It sounds like hemroid has made childish and useless remarks in other threads and I hope the mods ban your IP and you.

Again THANKS for the useful people on the board!!!
Old 02-08-2012, 07:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Check copart.com They sell insurance claims, theft recovery, flood, burnt vehicles. Just find a cts-v that been wreck in the rear and put 2 in 2 together. I'm sure you could easly get 8k from parting out majority of it.Or better yet win this car off of ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadil...item416225429f
Old 02-08-2012, 11:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great find and advice, I am sorting thru several options but time is limited due to my kids baseball (2 select teams + Little League) starting up. Wife been laid off since Oct and I have a 72 Z28 in pieces that may be receiving the LS6\T56.
I thank you a bunch for showing me the options, 2 months ago at work I had 3 hours a day to browse\search at work, not anymore due to projects lol and I do appreciate helpful advice provided by serious forum members.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Imstock2
Check copart.com They sell insurance claims, theft recovery, flood, burnt vehicles. Just find a cts-v that been wreck in the rear and put 2 in 2 together. I'm sure you could easly get 8k from parting out majority of it.Or better yet win this car off of ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadil...item416225429f
lol bought mine on there...have been buying cars there for years but you need to be a dealer or have large collateral.

Quick Reply: Need some help (wrecked my V)