Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Welcome new members

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 07:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 2c5s
Search your favorite board.

Dude, I wish you and I were on the cadillac board at the same time....would have been fun.

Old 01-09-2006, 10:56 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
YO...been here for quite some time now bro. Here, chilling.

Hows the ride?

Split my first diff and ended up taking it down south to have the 9" installed.
Old 01-09-2006, 12:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmm ya this is a great board, been here since its inception. Before this is was LS1.com. Been in the LS1 world/forums since 98.

Jet
Old 01-09-2006, 03:02 PM
TECH Addict

got appreciate the love here and how it wont get deleted, so we can all enjoy in the childishness!!!

Me included!!
Old 01-13-2006, 02:40 PM
Teching In

Hey all, I found this forum through markblink. I can see the difference already.

My hopes are to be accepted at both places and post where and when I feel I can contibute, plain and simple. I have been posting at the "other site" for probably 9 months or so and still have not gotten my V yet, but that will all change very, very soon.

To be honest, I do plan on getting my 06 dyno tuned by a local tuning shop that road races V cars. I plan on talking to them soon after I get my car. If the Corsa does indeed pop with a stock application, a tune to eliminate it and get rid of the cags and maybe pick up a few ponies would be sweet.

Thank you.
Old 01-13-2006, 06:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Kadonny
Hey all, I found this forum through markblink. I can see the difference already.

My hopes are to be accepted at both places and post where and when I feel I can contibute, plain and simple. I have been posting at the "other site" for probably 9 months or so and still have not gotten my V yet, but that will all change very, very soon.

To be honest, I do plan on getting my 06 dyno tuned by a local tuning shop that road races V cars. I plan on talking to them soon after I get my car. If the Corsa does indeed pop with a stock application, a tune to eliminate it and get rid of the cags and maybe pick up a few ponies would be sweet.

Thank you.
Dynotune is the way if you have the means. You talking about Phoenix? I hear their Kung-Fu is good!!
-ace
Old 01-13-2006, 06:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ace996
Dynotune is the way if you have the means. You talking about Phoenix? I hear their Kung-Fu is good!!
-ace

Yeah, dynotune is the way to go. So you know of Phoenix Ace? Yeah, that is exactly who I am talking about. From what I hear, they have ruled the track for the past 2 years with the V. Wait till they get a load of me pulling in with a sweet new virgin V!

I hear they are racing Scoobies now too and I saw a new Goat in the parking lot the other day. Hoping they have some Kung-Fu on the LS2 already

So what do you hear about them? I pass their shop on my way to work each day.
Old 01-14-2006, 04:46 PM
Teching In

As you said, they rule the track with the V. They should be able to get you going properly with any suspension/engine tweaks that you'd like. I'd love to take a ride down from NewYork and visit, as they are the closest VMasters around.
Good luck, and please let us know what happens....
-ace
Old 01-16-2006, 08:28 AM
Teching In

Yeah, come on down.

I'll let you know what happens. I gotta get the car first

Quick Reply: Welcome new members