Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Clear foglight and Headlight opening and painting ordering process

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 02:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clear foglight and Headlight opening and painting ordering process

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54121596@N03/5757327273/
HEADLIGHTS:

Price: Base of $250 for basic paint options
Leds(Blue, Green, Red, White) Any way you want them: Add $65
Leds + remote to control them with:Add $105

Special Requests such as color of car matching for lights, outside lens painting and other things like that just ask me so I can figure out pricing for that stuff since I will need to use exact paint that matches the color and etc.

I am hoping to get some sets done for those who don't drive the V and don't mind being without for headlights for a while. After I got some setup I can start doing a core method.

The list
1. -Your name-

OFFER: If you have an extra set or buy an extra set I will do your set for free in return for your extras so I can start the core sooner, same goes for the fogs

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54121596@N03/5758980079/
CLEAR FOGLIGHTS:
Alright guys just waiting for my core fogs to come in for those waiting on that I am very sorry for the wait. So far here is my list for the clear fog guys

1.Dr.Speed - SMOKED/TINTED( Still looking can't find anything! )
2.Siggyfreud if I can figure out the orange tint for ya
3.Fuzzylogic
4.ColeGraham
5.BudRacing
6.Racebyu
7.GhettoTy
8.Tastywaves02
9.Itsslow
10.Z28C4maro82z
11.Pharoh
12.dre2013
13.Black04Silverado
14.khuynh585

So just add to the list if you would like a set.
Price:$65 Shipped,$50 for the Work and about $15 so I can ship to any of the states
Core Charge:$70
Total: $135, Once I get your old set you will be refunded the 70!
Offer that stands right now is if you don't mind not having fogs for a while you can just send them over and I'll do em for ya and send them back without needing to wait for core stuff and having the core pricing also!

If you have an extra set you are willing to give me so I have more cores I will do your fogs for FREE!

Any questions, concerns, etc
PM me or ask on here
Email me at dowlatij@yahoo.com
or hell just call me
720-318-9888

Jiran
Old 05-25-2011, 02:54 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Persian-V

HEADLIGHTS:

Price: Base of $250 for basic paint options
Leds(Blue, Green, Red, White) Any way you want them: Add $65
Leds + remote to control them with:Add $105

Special Requests such as color of car matching for lights, outside lens painting and other things like that just ask me so I can figure out pricing for that stuff since I will need to use exact paint that matches the color and etc.

I am hoping to get some sets done for those who don't drive the V and don't mind being without for headlights for a while. After I got some setup I can start doing a core method.

The list
1. Jarrodw, black with red LEDs and remote

OFFER: If you have an extra set or buy an extra set I will do your set for free in return for your extras so I can start the core sooner, same goes for the fogs

CLEAR FOGLIGHTS:
Alright guys just waiting for my core fogs to come in for those waiting on that I am very sorry for the wait. So far here is my list for the clear fog guys

1.Dr.Speed - SMOKED/TINTED( Still looking can't find anything! )
2.Siggyfreud if I can figure out the orange tint for ya
3.Fuzzylogic
4.ColeGraham
5.BudRacing
6.Racebyu
7.GhettoTy
8.Tastywaves02
9.Itsslow
10.Z28C4maro82z
11.Pharoh
12.dre2013
13.Black04Silverado
14.khuynh585

So just add to the list if you would like a set.
Price:$65 Shipped,$50 for the Work and about $15 so I can ship to any of the states
Core Charge:$70
Total: $135, Once I get your old set you will be refunded the 70!
Offer that stands right now is if you don't mind not having fogs for a while you can just send them over and I'll do em for ya and send them back without needing to wait for core stuff and having the core pricing also!

If you have an extra set you are willing to give me so I have more cores I will do your fogs for FREE!

Any questions, concerns, etc
PM me or ask on here
Email me at dowlatij@yahoo.com
or hell just call me
720-318-9888

Jiran
Add me JarrodW
Old 05-25-2011, 03:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Try not to quote the entire message.

PersianV, what do you mean by "LEDs," specifically? Which incandescents are you replacing?

Also, if we want to go with the core charge, does that mean that you send us a standard set of fogs to use temporarily, or something else? Wouldn't it make more sense to go ahead and do that extra set so that we basically avoid having to ship back and forth?
Old 05-25-2011, 04:07 PM
On The Tree

The leds are just what some people want to do like the audi running lights or they way I had mine glow, the pics of mine are in my no more gray thread!

What I mean is you keep your fogs or headlights and when I get my core I will clear them I send them to you and you switch them out and send me back your old non clear set and you will be refunded the 70 dollar core charge.

If you just want to send me the set you have and don't mind not having fogs for a bit then just send those and I will clear them and send em back no need to worry about the whole core charge thing!

Old 05-25-2011, 10:58 PM
On The Tree

Headlights:
1.JarrodW (waiting for cores)
Old 05-26-2011, 01:49 AM
On The Tree

Add me for the headlights. I would like to do the core method.... Can't go long without the V.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:27 PM
On The Tree

Headlights:
1.JarrodW (waiting for cores)
2.Guitar333
Old 11-27-2011, 05:11 AM
Launching!

This still being done?
Old 11-27-2011, 05:28 AM
Troll Banned For Creating Multiple Accounts (thebigjmsho, JimmyHemroid, AND Junior1))

Originally Posted by xbladr
This still being done?

Wait....you want your headlights painted so you can't see at night,
AND you want your fog/driving lights done so they are ruined and worthless
as driving lights and blind oncoming drivers..
AND you want to pay some fool real money for this?

I would comment further but I can't stop LAUGHING MY *** OFF...sorry
Old 11-27-2011, 11:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The main service here was the paint the interior housing. With a projector rather an incandescent relying on a reflective housing this is going to do nothing to hamper your lowbeam light output unless you also have the lenses painted.

That said, the OP sold his V I believe. I don't know if he still offers the service though. I would like my headlights done as well.
Old 11-27-2011, 02:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've considered doing this but don't have the time. The V is my dd so can't have it without lights too long. I did this to my 00 SS a few years back. Looked amazing.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:06 PM
Launching!

cadzilla you really should do some research before posting!
Old 11-28-2011, 03:49 AM
Troll Banned For Creating Multiple Accounts (thebigjmsho, JimmyHemroid, AND Junior1))

My bad on the headlights. I assumed he meant tinting the lenses. Painting the housings would be cool, never seen that before. As far as the driving lights, this mod ruines them as fog/driving lights.
Old 11-28-2011, 06:08 AM
Launching!

don't worry cadzila is a newbie and has the urge to let the world know what he thinks! It will pass in a month or so
Old 11-28-2011, 03:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just be carefull of the workmanship - I tried getting the clear fogs/turn signals from him.

the first shipment did not have any packing material in it, and the lights rattled around, and broke a few tabs.

He sent out replacements that did have packing material, but was now missing the bulb cover.

Additionally, all the lamps had various fingerprints inside the housing, lens, reflector, etc.

He's a nice guy, and refunded me all the money...not knocking the guy, as he's a standup seller. Just needs some refinement on the QC part of the process...
Old 12-05-2011, 05:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Persian-V
The leds are just what some people want to do like the audi running lights or they way I had mine glow, the pics of mine are in my no more gray thread!

What I mean is you keep your fogs or headlights and when I get my core I will clear them I send them to you and you switch them out and send me back your old non clear set and you will be refunded the 70 dollar core charge.

If you just want to send me the set you have and don't mind not having fogs for a bit then just send those and I will clear them and send em back no need to worry about the whole core charge thing!

Link to "No more grey" thread or a link to what you can do with the LED's ? PICS?

Quick Reply: Clear foglight and Headlight opening and painting ordering process