Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Fastest Canadian LS1 Bolt on only cars

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 06:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by LETZRIDE
Dale don't worry about the chart numbers right now lol- I'll be wiping the chart completely clean and everyone will need to submit their times in another thread that I start so that I have all the information and it is accurate and if anyone wants to challenge anything all that info is there kinda thing. This was just to see spacing and kinda give everyone an example...I made up a bunch of numbers in there and mods just to fill some space lol

I'll look at adding those suggestions. I might have those things fall under the modifications tab.

When I fire up the other thread and finalize a few things, I'll have all the rules laid out for each class. I've drafted up the rules right now just need to kinda once over them one more time before I make everything live and start the other thread.

I'll also make a template in the other thread where you just copy my submission criteria and put your info in so we don't miss anything and it is super easy and effortless for most people.

Tom, I was actually thinking last night that bolt on was with a stock intake manifold- LS1 or LS6 swapped allowed since it was an option from GM on the 2001-2002 cars. Butttttt now thinking about it a little more maybe we could open that up to the Fast intakes and what not hmmm

But ya, no head work, no block work, no forced induction or nitrous...suspension mods would be ok, rear end swaps and gearing would be ok, trans mods ok...

In any event, anyone who doesn't fit the bolt on only class would be able to go into the anything goes class... although I haven't accounted for motor swaps- hmm I'll think about that a little more to
A Fast Intake or MSD or those Aluminum ones are bolt ons just like an LS6 or LS2 ported.

Swapped should be anything that didn't come with an LS like a 3rd Gen or Fox Stang,Miata,240SX,RX7 ect ect.

A 93-97 F Body wouldn't be in the swap class because they are almost the same car as the 98-2002.
Old 05-27-2015, 08:31 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, ya need a forced induction/ nitrous group then as well il post time slips of my stock bolt on combo once ya get the list setup
Old 05-27-2015, 10:08 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by VIPERSLYR
Ok, ya need a forced induction/ nitrous group then as well il post time slips of my stock bolt on combo once ya get the list setup
There will be one to cover those ones for sure!

I was hoping to get it all done tonight but I was way too tired from work- plus the hawks game took over...
Old 05-31-2015, 04:02 PM
TECH Regular

We're finally up and running!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/canadian-...l#post18825777
Old 07-18-2015, 06:28 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

7.89 @ 92.78 spinning through 2nd. Some guy just puked his trans on the starting line. Waiting sweating in my car in the staging lanes lol
Old 07-18-2015, 07:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im not from Canada but I went 11.83 @110.5 mph and 7.41@88mph 1/8th just bolt ons no changes no valve covers off or intake ,02 Camaro stripper car full interior,lots of tuning best 60ft was 1.58

Quick Reply: Fastest Canadian LS1 Bolt on only cars