Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Shops in Ontario, Canada who do LS1 work

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 11:29 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Shops in Ontario, Canada who do LS1 work

I need a good shop in Ontario, Canada that does *really* good LS1 work...

preferably with LS1edit and a dyno.

Thanks
Old 08-23-2005, 12:10 AM
TECH Resident

NM - i will say it first - -- I searched after I posted

I found my info - thanks lots
Old 08-23-2005, 07:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

ARE/Autoworx
FTR
Redline
Old 08-23-2005, 10:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

FTR for sure !!!
Old 08-24-2005, 10:24 PM
Staging Lane

Here we go again !
Old 08-25-2005, 12:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Pissin MAD
Here we go again !
I cant agree more Pissin MAD
Old 08-25-2005, 12:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Not happy with what ppl find out, Frankie ?
Stop ******* customers that waited and stuck by you guys, and then got the shaft, no $ and no parts... and maybe your business will go better.
I'd not deal w/ ARE/Autoworx, unless you want to support criminals.
I was forced to deal with professionals instead... went to ftr.
Old 08-25-2005, 06:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

I guess Wade is an angel ?? He's never done anyone any wrong ?
Old 08-25-2005, 07:32 AM
8 Second Club

FTR's track record is spotless... they are getting out cars on time with the performance they are promising... The old ARE had thier share of issues for sure, but sadly the new ARE/Autoworx does not look any better, if anything... it looks worse!

I know that Wade and Fern picked up the ball for me that ARE dropped and since then both my F-Bodies having been running like champs... I know several other people that they helped as well, including a former ARE employee!
Old 08-25-2005, 08:22 AM
10 Second Club

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by vmax1500
FTR's track record is spotless... they are getting out cars on time with the performance they are promising... The old ARE had thier share of issues for sure, but sadly the new ARE/Autoworx does not look any better, if anything... it looks worse!

I know that Wade and Fern picked up the ball for me that ARE dropped and since then both my F-Bodies having been running like champs... I know several other people that they helped as well, including a former ARE employee!
Andre, please note that many of us are quite happy with the service and products being provided by ARE/Autoworx. I'm also happy that FTR has taken care of you and some others. All the better for us all to have 2 shops to choose from.

Both of your cars have a lot ARE hardware in them and have had very good track records over the last 2 years. FTR is doing a great job of maintaining those motors for you and upgrading them this year.

The shop bashing gets very tiresome.

Every gripe I have heard relates back to last year or further and those problem's roots go back further than that. As far as the current ARE track record how does it appear worse and do not include anything that relates to the 2004 or earlier as that was the dark time they had to go through in order to rebuild what damage had been done. To me it seems as though they are extremely busy and are putting out nice hardware doing exactly what they are supposed to.

As you can see there are a large percentage of the customers that are very happy. I only see 2 real customers that have complained and they do it over and over again. Guess what we get the point you were unhappy and went else were. I'm happy that you are happy again, but do not bash the many ARE customers that are happy with their experience.

Rampant

Last edited by RAMPANT; 08-25-2005 at 08:31 AM.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

How about them Argo's?
Old 08-25-2005, 08:27 AM
Launching!

Thank you Dale... great post.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:28 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Eugenio_SS
Not happy with what ppl find out, Frankie ?
Stop ******* customers that waited and stuck by you guys, and then got the shaft, no $ and no parts... and maybe your business will go better.
I'd not deal w/ ARE/Autoworx, unless you want to support criminals.
I was forced to deal with professionals instead... went to ftr.

Carefull Sir, your fangs are showing, I'm starting to feel a little scared my Keyboard Warrior.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:29 AM
Staging Lane

Thank you DALE
Old 08-25-2005, 08:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Dale well Writen lets all move on
This drama is too much ..
Old 08-25-2005, 08:35 AM
Staging Lane

GMC SKI: Call me please please please, I'm itching for some BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT T !
Old 08-25-2005, 08:50 AM
Staging Lane

Did not expect that from you, Andre !

Why are doing the K.W.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:52 AM
Staging Lane

Is that what you call him, we have a different name for him around here.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:57 AM
8 Second Club

My comments are based on what Nick told Eugenio... According to Eugenio no one from ARE wants to do anything to help him out

How would you react if you where treated like Eugenio was? Look at all the money he lost as well as all the downtime he suffered!

http://www.ls2.com/forums/showthread...5&pagenumber=2
Well, well well, a ploe on if something will be done about this situation? Why not just ask me as I will giuve the answer with no ploe required. I have yet to recieve any correspondence on the situation, I don't know who you are talking with in the shop but nothing has ever got back to me except that the car was taken to another shop to get resolved ( that should have come from you!!).

Case and point; I specificaly asked if the car was going to another shop to get worked on and if so ( customer's choice) the "compensation" what ever that means would be no more. So there is the answer very clear.

Auto Worx ( new bus. started with new owners in 2005 )will stand behind any customer that has an issue with an engine and would have done the same here if the car had retured.

I know too long and no results while it was with us. Well that was the fault of the shop as a whole but in the end the decission made by the customer as I am sure ( I am assuming) that was the only way to go in his mind after what has taken place so far and from the rec. of friends and others.

A good lawer!! Agostino Morrison racing Engines is a company that went bakrupt and Nick Agostino paid for all the parts in this engine last year out of his pocket ( taken away from my family)to try and make things right the best we could. We had and still have no responsibility at all to do what we did and get an engine in the car and running last year.

The car goes to another shop that the customer will pay them to resolve issues ( not pay us ), slams us here and where ever he could and now wants compensation and possibly retain a lawer

I have always listened and done my best what ever that may have been but this ploe as a post is just out in left field and am concerned at what I see on this site the past few months. This sitiuation is not an isolated case ( trying to do the right thing and getting the shaft in the end) and for any that may have old issues ( Agostino Morrison Racing Engines) that need resolved take this case and others as what the answer will be.

Compensation? how about the $10,000 + I gave this project in good faith to a customer in a bad situation that I never recieved? Where is my money from old and all the new in the past recent months

You want to discuss this any further? you know my number. I will not sit back and take it in the XXX any more.

This post should be locked as there is no need for a ploe! BS

Old 08-25-2005, 09:01 AM
Staging Lane

ANDRE: what your point ! I took it as shot to my self personaly you know my story. Your sure acting different then when I last spoke yo you.

Quick Reply: Shops in Ontario, Canada who do LS1 work