Carbureted LSX Forum Carburetors | Carbed Intakes | Carb Tuning Tips for LSX Enthusiasts

What carbs you all running on your LSx?

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 08:10 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I had it on the drivability was about perfect. Need to take a little out of the WOT. Going to wait will it is on the dyno next month to play with that.

Have about 600 miles on it now with no issues.

Tim
Old 05-04-2011, 10:59 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DMMizell
The carb is critical to a good working combination. I think if you make a recomendation for a brand or brew your own set up you should be required to post ET/MPH/Weight/RWHP, something measurable to compare results. Otherwise it is useless information for the person seeking to make a decision.
same goes for cams/converters...and on and on
Dave
What he said^^^

The very best carburetor you can buy is a Braswell. They are used in Pro-stock and Nascar which are the most elite form of N/A racing you can talk about. The price of a Braswell is very high but I guess it is for good reason. They make 100% of their parts in house- so none of the Holley die-cast "pot" metal junk.

I have a *****'s on mine and ProSystems have an tremendous reputation. Unless you know what you are doing, there is no replacement for a custom shop carb.

Quick Reply: What carbs you all running on your LSx?