Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1993 FOX notch LSX + turbo swap pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 04:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 96ImpalaLT1
Hey great build man, i just got my Team Z k member, it looks just like your aje k member, but on the team z member it doesn't have any poly bushings wondering if there would be a problem running the bolt thru. also what motor mounts are you going to use, stock Ls1?
Post a pic of the bolt/issue your having, maybe I can help, if not someone browsing may be able to better assist you brother.

Originally Posted by DFas
Cool build man. Cant wait to see what kind of power your going to put out.

Thanks dawg. Not sure if it will ever see a dyno but, we should get an idea with the trap speeds it lays down. Long road though Holmes...
Old 10-06-2011, 04:56 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
...thinking today. Since I have 120 pound injectors,..and 160 pound injectors,..I'm gonna be running E85 in both cars...I have the driver box in the vette, seems to work great... it may be cheaper for me to just buy another versafueler instead of buying 8 injectors. Agree? Spending 280 or whatever it is, is cheaper then 380.
Unless you decide to buy some big $$$ injectors for the Vette at some point, then we could throw the versafueler in the stang...otherwise I'd tend to agree, as long as the versafueler plays nicely in the Vette, get another for the Stang
Old 10-07-2011, 06:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mike@Diablosport
Unless you decide to buy some big $$$ injectors for the Vette at some point, then we could throw the versafueler in the stang...otherwise I'd tend to agree, as long as the versafueler plays nicely in the Vette, get another for the Stang
So far, its working pretty swell. No really street data but, it works. Seems the smartest route.

Gonna try and see if josh can bring me a dummy block tomorrow. I wanna start mocking up stuff. Tomorrow gonna mount radiator, fans, and intercooler.

Found some goodies in my storage at the house so, I have more stuff to bring in for the stang as well.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Woke up today with the intention of getting a lot of **** done today but, I woke up sick. Regardless, went to work, dry fitted the original thick radiator to the car, test fit an extra pair of fans from my C5...also notched the lower portion of the front bumper, to make room for the pretty large sized intercooler that I have for the car. Ended up having a hard time getting what I needed to room wise so I removed the front bumper, as well as the front bumper support,...which I am probably not gonna reuse. hoping I don't have a frontal impact lol....but, I do see a lot of you guys removing them so,..I guess I have some confidence that we're all gonna probably die on a race track.

Heres a few pics. I gotta notch the front bolt locations were the front bumper support attaches to the factory framing, so the inlet and outlet of the intercooler is clear of any obstruction. But, that can be another day....had enough.

peace

Old 11-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

update!?!?!? lookin good so far!!
Old 11-29-2011, 05:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Thanks man. Just been acquiring suspension parts, and a few other things. Haven't really touched the car though. Lifes been hectic. Should see some progress relatively soon. Thanks for asking.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

This car is for sale.

I changed careers, moved,...no place to keep, etc... so if someone want to pick this project up for what I have into it, $1000.00 it's yours.

It has:
Race bucket seats now(two)
AJE K member with LS1 motor plates, factory upper lower front control arms
UPR upper/lower rear control arms

This price does not include any turbos, or piping, no engine, etc.

ONLY THE ROLLER.

I could keep but,..it would be sitting for over a year if I keep it as it stands right now....might as well just sell it.

rythemracer@yahoo.com if you wanna email,...or respond here, or pm's.

Thanks-

Jamie
Old 11-15-2012, 01:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thing still for sale? Where are you located?
Old 11-16-2012, 02:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Saiko_56
This thing still for sale? Where are you located?
Yessir, still very much for sale.

The car is in South Florida....

Boca Raton, 33432 if u wanna map quest.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Will be in Margate at the end of the month. Would love to come take a looke at it while I am in town if that is cool.
Old 11-20-2012, 06:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

No problem, just let me know. I've got a busy schedule, so keep me in the loop please if your seriously interested in it. Thanks bro.

Quick Reply: 1993 FOX notch LSX + turbo swap pics