Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

YEAH, just got my Wayne due frame

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2005 | 02:33 AM
Staging Lane

Default YEAH, just got my Wayne due frame

Just got my Wayne Due C-4 frame in today.
It feels like the project is finally underway.
Pics and updates to follow.
ATAK
Old 10-16-2005 | 06:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Default Me too...

I bought mine about a year ago. It's a piece of art!!! I haven't had time to start on the car just yet. But I have all my suspension parts, front and rear. I'm also doing the dana 44 IRS out back. I have my LS1 and 6 speed which I will be doing twin turbo's. Post pictures of your progress. It will be some inspiration to get me started on mine. Good luck with the build!

-Dave
Old 10-16-2005 | 10:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

ATAK, since your in Vegas I guess you'll be hitting the ATS store, let see some pics, I'm really interested in the headers and there trans parts,
Old 10-17-2005 | 02:40 AM
Staging Lane

Thumbs up

Thanks Dave and Steve,
Yes it is a work of art.
I still have alot of goodies to get, but the big ticket items are out of the way.
I will be picking Tyler's brain and trying out some of his goodies for the build. He has been maxxed out gettin' ready for SEMA, but will quit bugging him on the phone and get my butt down there, hopefully to gaze at his 50/50.
Will keep posting/pics as things go forward.
Tom
Old 10-17-2005 | 01:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Cool, I can't wait till this SEMA ***** over, I want to see some parts!!!!
Old 10-17-2005 | 11:53 PM
12 Second Club

I want one sooooo bad. if only i had the money.
Old 10-19-2005 | 01:17 PM
Staging Lane

Angry F#*K ME!!! This sucks

I'll try to get some pics of the frame, but it may be moot, I just moved out, my wife snapped and is threatening to sell all of my project. All because she couldn't get ahold of me for 1-1/2 hours, f*ck her!
I am half tempted to massage the car and LS1 with a sledge hammer, then nobody would want it, or maybe I should roll it out of the garage and burn it to the ground.
F#*%- it, F#*%- it all, I am pissed and hate life and every one in it!!!
May not be posting much more here, if things change I'll let you know.
atak
Old 10-19-2005 | 02:06 PM
12 Second Club

Sorry to hear that man. Those situations are never fun. Just dont take it out on the car, or u could give it to me
Old 10-19-2005 | 07:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Breath deeply, calm everything down and get the car and all the parts moved, try to sort thing out, but save the project, I could tell you stories but I spend all night typing, Let us know how it goes
Old 10-19-2005 | 07:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ATAK, Inc.
I'll try to get some pics of the frame, but it may be moot, I just moved out, my wife snapped and is threatening to sell all of my project. All because she couldn't get ahold of me for 1-1/2 hours, f*ck her!
I am half tempted to massage the car and LS1 with a sledge hammer, then nobody would want it, or maybe I should roll it out of the garage and burn it to the ground.
F#*%- it, F#*%- it all, I am pissed and hate life and every one in it!!!
May not be posting much more here, if things change I'll let you know.
atak
If she's threatening to do that... and divorce is in the future(I hope its not though) seriously, sell the car to a buddy of yours for 10 bucks(hell a dollar works)....Actually, sell it to your dad, brother, mom, who ever you can seriously trust. My buddy had to sell his prostreet car to hide it from the wife!

Just a short story....My neighbor was in a dirtbike accident...He hit his best friend head on(after saying he wasn't going to ride without wearing a helmet, his buddy gave him his because he was "more experience") His best friend died from his skull being crushed(the one that gave up his helmet). My neighbor ended up with titanium mesh holding his eye socket together along with numerous plates/screws. His parents divorced 3 years prior... NOTHING except this has brought them closer together. Shows how pathetic divorce actually is in the scheme of things...Both of the parents even admitted how wrong they were with the divorce.

-Matt

Quick Reply: YEAH, just got my Wayne due frame