Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Zturd VS. Nickolbag quest for 10's at ATCO Nov16th!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 10:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Zturd VS. Nickolbag quest for 10's at ATCO Nov16th!

This is it boys and girls!! Myself and Nickolbag will be shooting for our 10second pass with heads/cam/intake at Atco Nov 16th. We both have been shooting for 10's for over a year with very similar modifications and maybe some bad driving habits too. So pending weather I'm going to drive my car a little over 2hours on ET streets to Atco NJ, from York, PA. and have at it. Hoping some people come out for this one to finally commense and hoping we both come out on top. I swear if I get stuck with 11.0's again this year i'm going to jump out of this damn car at 126mph and let it go!!!!!!!!! Not sure how Nickolbag feels but i'm sure he'll be just fine looking at my taillights all the way down the track. I'll be sure to give the traditional 4 ways with maybe even a finger flip as I roll past him. See you at the timeslip tower Nickolbag!!!
Old 11-10-2008, 12:02 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Zturd
This is it boys and girls!! Myself and Nickolbag will be shooting for our 10second pass with heads/cam/intake at Atco Nov 16th. We both have been shooting for 10's for over a year with very similar modifications and maybe some bad driving habits too. So pending weather I'm going to drive my car a little over 2hours on ET streets to Atco NJ, from York, PA. and have at it. Hoping some people come out for this one to finally commense and hoping we both come out on top. I swear if I get stuck with 11.0's again this year i'm going to jump out of this damn car at 126mph and let it go!!!!!!!!! Not sure how Nickolbag feels but i'm sure he'll be just fine looking at my taillights all the way down the track. I'll be sure to give the traditional 4 ways with maybe even a finger flip as I roll past him. See you at the timeslip tower Nickolbag!!!
Oh yeah baby....wish I could shoot the vids. You guys better get on line as soon as you get back. We will be waiting on the results

Pitt
Old 11-10-2008, 12:16 PM
12 Second Club

Good luck Bruce
Old 11-10-2008, 12:37 PM
Staging Lane

Old 11-10-2008, 12:40 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by nickolbag

Hey Nick..........this is BIG !!!!!!!!!

you have to get VIDS.

Pitt
Old 11-10-2008, 12:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Look! Thats all he can come up with pffffffffft 11.1second running SOB!!!!!!
Old 11-10-2008, 02:54 PM
Staging Lane

Look! Thats all he can come up with pffffffffft 11.1second running SOB!!!!!!
If I beat you I will never let you forget. Ever.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Get your prom dress ready honey cause you're seeing taillights the entire way!!!!! Ever see someone stupid enough to leave on the first yellow light? If not you will!!!!!!!!!! Dont forget the lip stick to wear with that when you lose.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Dang i love the hostility, my parents are comming up for the PSU game otherwise i'd have made the trip with you to watch. Damn it, definitly let me know how you do!!! Goodluck both of you.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:22 PM
Staging Lane

Get your prom dress ready honey cause you're seeing taillights the entire way!!!!! Ever see someone stupid enough to leave on the first yellow light? If not you will!!!!!!!!!! Dont forget the lip stick to wear with that when you lose.
Ever see 2 people leave on the first yellow?
Old 11-12-2008, 01:24 AM
10 Second Club

Thumbs up

I might go.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:58 AM
TECH Addict

THE BOYS ARE SILENT NOW !!! MUST BE IN THE GARAGE STRIPPING EVERYTHING, INCLUDING THE PAINT....LOL

WHERE HAS THE TRASH TALK GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS WERE CRACKIN ME UP WITH EVERY POST !!!

Pitt
Old 11-12-2008, 06:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

I raised the back of the car up some last nite, expecting a hard launch
Took passenger seat out almost the hole way then realized i may have a passenger.
Put tools in the car I think i'll need, to remove intake to put panny hose mod on,(still gotta buy those.) Nickybag im sure will just go in his closet for a pair. Hey Nickybag dont use fishnets!!!!
Going to change plugs even though i changed them 1month ago
Gotta change the clutch fluid again in the reservoir yet
I have a C6 Z06 shifter BASE on its way to take some of the slop out of my shifter to put in friday or saturday pending weather.
Put a piece of rubber between my exhaust the frame cause its rattling and annoyed me
I cut and check a piece of wire to put on the fan control module to keep the car cool between runs
Put the battery tender on there to make sure the battery is up to par even though i'm sure the 2.5hour drive one way will charger up.
Gotta remember to bring the wrench to pull the serpentine belt off at the track and see if i can find someone with a jump box just incase of a disaster with the battery on a pass LOL!
Put some Torco in a bottle to put in once at the track so it mixes in on the first pass or so. Gotta run the car and see where the gas level is at and plot out my fuel use to the track to get it close to 1/4 tank when arriving.
Gotta bring along my MAF electrode cleaner for when putting the panny hose mod in just to keep everything on the up and up!

Good lord do people realize how much we do to make sure everything is right when we try to make these kind of runs??? LOL!
Old 11-12-2008, 06:45 AM
TECH Addict

Took passenger seat out almost the hole way then realized i may have a passenger.
Put tools in the car I think i'll need, to remove intake to put panny hose mod on,(still gotta buy those.) Nickybag im sure will just go in his closet for a pair. Hey Nickybag dont use fishnets!!!!
I have a C6 Z06 shifter BASE on its way to take some of the slop out of my shifter to put in friday or saturday pending weather.
Put a piece of rubber between my exhaust the frame cause its rattling and annoyed me
I cut and check a piece of wire to put on the fan control module to keep the car cool between runs
Put the battery tender on there to make sure the battery is up to par even though i'm sure the 2.5hour drive one way will charger up.
Gotta remember to bring the wrench to pull the serpentine belt off at the track and see if i can find someone with a jump box just incase of a disaster with the battery on a pass LOL!
Put some Torco in a bottle to put in once at the track so it mixes in on the first pass or so. Gotta run the car and see where the gas level is at and plot out my fuel use to the track to get it close to 1/4 tank when arriving.
Gotta bring along my MAF electrode cleaner for when putting the panny hose mod in just to keep everything on the up and up!

Good lord do people realize how much we do to make sure everything is right when we try to make these kind of runs??? LOL!
That's a lot of thought. I do bring gas in a good can so I can adjust low fuel issues. Never plan right however, always have too much gas. My best run a couple weeks ago was with a 1/3 of a tank. You taking the sway bar off as well ? I never bother with anything, just change tires and run. Didn't even bother with clutch fluid. Can't wait till Saturday..wish I could go !!

Pitt
Old 11-12-2008, 07:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Whats saturday? We are running sunday the 16th. Not getting scenial(how the heck do you spell that LOL!) in your old age?

Front sway bar is always off
Old 11-12-2008, 07:31 AM
TECH Addict

Whats saturday? We are running sunday the 16th. Not getting scenial(how the heck do you spell that LOL!) in your old age?

Front sway bar is always off
Running ? Fill me in....haven't heard

Bruce...don't get pissed or anything but...have you cleaned out your interior this year to get rid of all the McDonalds drive-thru garbage ?? There may be some bags stuck under the gas pedal...lol...acting like a governer on a lawnmower.

Pitt
Old 11-12-2008, 07:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

THATS IT!!!!!!! I"M PISSED YOU GO POLISH THAT BLACK TURD PAL!!!!!! I"M COMING TO FLORIDA WITH A 418CI and waxing your sorry azz!!!!!!! LOL! J/K I'm too poor for that. I did think about taking out the mcdonalds but leave the hooters girls underwear in there for snifferabilia.

WHERE NICKY? He's pretty quiet. I keep hearing a pssssssst pssssssssst from him I think he's putting a sneaky pete in on me
Old 11-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Staging Lane

Nickybag im sure will just go in his closet for a pair. Hey Nickybag dont use fishnets!!!!
I was actualy going to use the ones I'd be wearing to the track if I decided to run no filter.

THATS IT!!!!!!! I"M PISSED YOU GO POLISH THAT BLACK TURD PAL!!!!!! I"M COMING TO FLORIDA WITH A 418CI and waxing your sorry azz!!!!!!! LOL! J/K I'm too poor for that. I did think about taking out the mcdonalds but leave the hooters girls underwear in there for snifferabilia.

WHERE NICKY? He's pretty quiet. I keep hearing a pssssssst pssssssssst from him I think he's putting a sneaky pete in on me
Nick's been quiet cause Nicks been sleeping on his day off. I think I'm going to go outside and strip the interior now.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow and to think I was running 7.0's with full interior, tools, sway bar on, gf's crap, full interior, rear end slammed, the way I drive it on the street, belts on, intake connected, and pump gas in +1700 DA according to racing junk haha.

Good luck fellas, Im still waiting on a day with good air when Im in town.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:07 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by blu1
Wow and to think I was running 7.0's with full interior, tools, sway bar on, gf's crap, full interior, rear end slammed, the way I drive it on the street, belts on, intake connected, and pump gas in +1700 DA according to racing junk haha.

Good luck fellas, Im still waiting on a day with good air when Im in town.
Blu...that ain't crap !!! Nick has been running 11.2 with a 260 lb chic in the truck. Just wait till she comes out...hooo-hawww..10.9's but no front end off the ground.

Pitt

Quick Reply: Zturd VS. Nickolbag quest for 10's at ATCO Nov16th!