Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

ZR1 Vs Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 03:35 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

if i had the money for an SV, id buy. and because id have that kind of money, i could afford a ZR1 as well, which i would buy. when you have enough money for maintinence, tires, etc. on a Lambo on top of the $400k+ price tag, you can buy alot of things. the ZR1 is incredible, dont get me wrong cuz i LOOOVE it, but i get tired of the "you can buy X cars for that price." people on this site say the same thing about vette vs fbody. one very cheap and hence more money for mods, or a nicer car to begin with. the ZR1 is definitely on the hypercar list, but im sorry, there are things the lambo does much better (yes, for the price).
Old 03-11-2010, 06:20 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What does it do better performance-wise?
Old 03-13-2010, 01:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick
if i had the money for an SV, id buy. and because id have that kind of money, i could afford a ZR1 as well, which i would buy. when you have enough money for maintinence, tires, etc. on a Lambo on top of the $400k+ price tag, you can buy alot of things. the ZR1 is incredible, dont get me wrong cuz i LOOOVE it, but i get tired of the "you can buy X cars for that price." people on this site say the same thing about vette vs fbody. one very cheap and hence more money for mods, or a nicer car to begin with. the ZR1 is definitely on the hypercar list, but im sorry, there are things the lambo does much better (yes, for the price).

You'd be surprised in some people man. Some people, alot of people,...do have enough money to buy the car BUT,..alot of people.... do not have the money to maintain them. believe me, you'd be surprised. I see it everyday.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:21 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Johns00Z28
What does it do better performance-wise?
i wasnt really speaking of performance, although the SV would be alot more forgiving and easier to drive for most people. i was really getting at other things. the Lamborghini name makes kids smile and people all know what it is about (now you dont buy your car for other people to like, but it just happens in a lambo). yes people love vettes, and i will be buying one the moment i can afford it, but saying you have a $100,000 vette, [most] people will not understand how it can do what it does. and if anyone tries to argue the interior of a vette v lambo, you are crazy. but its mostly personal opinion. not too mention the roar of that V12...

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
You'd be surprised in some people man. Some people, alot of people,...do have enough money to buy the car BUT,..alot of people.... do not have the money to maintain them. believe me, you'd be surprised. I see it everyday.
beleive me, i know. my cousins husband played for the saints and he bought an F430....and sold it after the 2nd maintenance session. he then decided to buy an escalde and drop a twin turbo 434 LSX in it......and thats going into a '10 camaro, or a body in white. havent talked to him in a while.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SIC LSX
I would rather own Zr1, c6 Z06, C5 z06, new SS camaro, 4th gen SS LE for what that lambo's price is and mod them all
thats what im talking about amen borther
Old 03-14-2010, 08:51 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by regblkss
thats what im talking about amen borther
When I read that I could just hear Hulk Hogan saying that for some reason....lol.

Quick Reply: ZR1 Vs Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce