Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

C6 horrible crash last night

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 06:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default C6 horrible crash last night

well let me tell how it went, be and my buddy were coming home and my buddy in his ws6. so we are almost home and we a c6 come flying up next to us so my buddy diside to race him and the guy is all over him, let me tell you those cars are amazing. they take off, well the c6 starts sliding in this sprinkler water, next thing i see was he flys up the median and it happend so quick he starts sliding in the grass and the guy takes a turn for the worst takes and goes head on for a light pole, snaps the pole down and flys into oncoming traffic i was like holy ****, it was the loudest snap i had ever heard then i turn around both guys were ok still in shock but they were all right i had the police on the phone, the car was just spewing out oil and was literally F*****. then i staid with the guy and his brother they were like 25 he, he had only had the car for 2 months and it only had 1700 miles on it. I just couldn't believe it, it also had the z51 package on it. the most important part was he was ok, the police never suspected any street racing going on, the guy said he was going at least 60mph when he hit the pole. just thout i would share i will get a picture of my cell phone as soon as i can
Old 11-07-2005, 06:46 AM
Launching!

Glad everyone was okay..That sucks..
Old 11-07-2005, 08:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by camarossman88
well let me tell how it went, be and my buddy were coming home and my buddy in his ws6. so we are almost home and we a c6 come flying up next to us so my buddy diside to race him and the guy is all over him, let me tell you those cars are amazing. they take off, well the c6 starts sliding in this sprinkler water, next thing i see was he flys up the median and it happend so quick he starts sliding in the grass and the guy takes a turn for the worst takes and goes head on for a light pole, snaps the pole down and flys into oncoming traffic i was like holy ****, it was the loudest snap i had ever heard then i turn around both guys were ok still in shock but they were all right i had the police on the phone, the car was just spewing out oil and was literally F*****. then i staid with the guy and his brother they were like 25 he, he had only had the car for 2 months and it only had 1700 miles on it. I just couldn't believe it, it also had the z51 package on it. the most important part was he was ok, the police never suspected any street racing going on, the guy said he was going at least 60mph when he hit the pole. just thout i would share i will get a picture of my cell phone as soon as i can
Originally Posted by camarossman88
the police never suspected any street racing going on,
Or at least they didn't until they read this, ...
Old 11-07-2005, 09:46 AM
10 Second Club

Sorry to hear that but glad they were alright. Stuff like this will really wake you up...
Old 11-08-2005, 07:53 AM
12 Second Club

man that sucks glad everyone is ok
Old 11-08-2005, 01:04 PM
TECH Regular

gutsy thing you did staying with him. a lot of people (myself probably included) would not risk a possible racing charge.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:20 PM

f that i wasn't racing him and i would want some to help me out if that happand to me
Old 11-08-2005, 09:28 PM
Banned

haha thats why we jetted and went home and got the van! no but we turned around at first and told him we would be right back, cus we lived reall close. It makes me think twice before i streeet race now, it was crazy as **** that night im glad him and his brother was ok
Old 11-09-2005, 11:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I would like to see pics. A shame to hear about a Corvette being totalled like that, although at least it passed on doing the thing it was built for. I only say this because everyone walked away which in itself is a blessing.
James

Quick Reply: C6 horrible crash last night