Lil 346 runs good

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2019, 08:55 AM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Lil 346 runs good

This is my second time out with the car, my buddies were telling me I was sleeping at the line as my RT's were ****, so the last run a Demon pulls into the left lane, I was like OK lets get it. So I got my **** together, Treed the hell outta him and had my best run of the night, he caught me at 500 ft. and got around but, I surprised the him with the old girl. Whoop.

Old 02-03-2019, 04:29 PM
12 Second Club

Received 182 Likes on 141 Posts

What kind of car and setup do you have??
Old 02-03-2019, 04:42 PM
11 Second Club

99 Bird, built 4l60e with yank 3600 stall, all forged engine, 90/90 fast intake, headers, ported 234 heads, 3 inch exhaust,, stock 10 bolt. Drag radials Umi torque arm, rear lower control arms with relocation brackets, umi panhard bar, stock drive shaft, no lightening really.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:12 PM
11 Second Club

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7T...cU_EgA6VCWhCvg

Video of my TA treeing the **** outta this demon, I lost the race but with 300 more HP I didn't expect to win, but this dude brags how he beats all comers. Whatever. Vid starts at 8:00
Old 03-03-2019, 01:52 PM
TECH Regular

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

Was it the red one with the black ju-jitsu writing on it or the army green one. I lost to the red one also. Well not me my wife did in her blown 5th gen but six speed was to hard for her so literally that race made me sell that 5th gen and I bought another one that's a roller Thompson motorsports is building my new engine and I'm mounting twins on it and it's gonna be a bad day for him
Old 03-04-2019, 10:00 AM
11 Second Club

That sounds like a fun car. I love n/a cars so I don't know what Im gonna do next, maybe just a bigger displacement engine, like a 6.2 or something.Ya, I like my auto trans.
Old 03-04-2019, 10:29 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 552 Likes on 429 Posts

Originally Posted by qweedqwag
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7T...cU_EgA6VCWhCvg

Video of my TA treeing the **** outta this demon, I lost the race but with 300 more HP I didn't expect to win, but this dude brags how he beats all comers. Whatever. Vid starts at 8:00
Dude seriously? this guy has the fastest. demon. ever. If you dont believe me, Just ask him. All he shows is videos of his wins. people were ******* on him so he finally posted a video of some of his losses. Then of course there was a list of excuses. My favorite one, "its stock". get the flock outta here with that. My reply....Who cares? He bought a race car. Its more impressive to me when someone builds their own ****...not buys it.
Old 03-04-2019, 10:44 AM
11 Second Club

It's O.K some people like to buy instead builglding, I just thought the video was funny and he is there to cherry pick, he was selective whom he raced that night, one day the bird will get him.

Old 03-04-2019, 11:14 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by qweedqwag
It's O.K some people like to buy instead builglding, I just thought the video was funny and he is there to cherry pick, he was selective whom he raced that night, one day the bird will get him.
o yea he cherry picks. I hope one day I get to line up with him. I’m working my way to handle the power this thing can put out. If I see him I’ll keep the boost low in my runs until I get a run with him. Then I’ll put it on him and post a YouTube video of a ninja animation chopping his car in half or some stupid **** like that. Lol yea I know I’m being dumb.
Old 03-05-2019, 12:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I watched the clip of your race. Your car launches good. Drove me crazy with all the stupid add in clips. I can't believe that guy has so many subscribers if all his videos are like that. Pretty foolish to feel impressed about beating an N/A LS1 with a Demon. I hate that attitude, especially if he is indeed cherry picking. It's a Demon(factory built race car) it will beat most other street cars out there in a drag race and it's almost like a GTR where they don't require that much skill to drive. They are set up so well, just point and shoot. If I was him I would challenge myself by taking on full on race cars. Now those are clips I would watch.
Old 03-05-2019, 01:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by slogoat
I watched the clip of your race. Your car launches good. Drove me crazy with all the stupid add in clips. I can't believe that guy has so many subscribers if all his videos are like that. Pretty foolish to feel impressed about beating an N/A LS1 with a Demon. I hate that attitude, especially if he is indeed cherry picking. It's a Demon(factory built race car) it will beat most other street cars out there in a drag race and it's almost like a GTR where they don't require that much skill to drive. They are set up so well, just point and shoot. If I was him I would challenge myself by taking on full on race cars. Now those are clips I would watch.
He has. he got smoked. the excuse list was a mile long. The main excuse was 'its stock and the other car isnt". CHEESY
Old 03-05-2019, 02:36 PM
11 Second Club

Thanks man, ya the car does launch pretty well, maybe not if I had 100 more lbs of torque, I have been lightening up the car and have added more timing, hopefully I can get to a 7.1 or so.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:04 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your car runs good! You are correct on how these 346 engines run. Best for my little engine that could is 6.60 NA! Keep working with it, that 7.10 is just around the corner.

Good luck and be safe!

N2