Shakedown runs are complete!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 06:40 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trolling the site to instigate or be combative will not be accepted. Please keep this on topic.

Best regards and back to racing.
Old 07-15-2005, 07:19 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by THE BASHER
3000 lbs., back-halved, ladder bar, all motor, BIG CAR. Don't matter, MMP, Immokalee, Bradenton... let's go. How about 20 bucks a pass, 5 passes. Let me know. Sorry about tearing up your thread guys.

By the way, Loudmouth, I GUARANTEE that I have less $ in my car than you have in yours.

rolling chassis= $2500
BBC= $3000
tranny= $1000

whooping yo azz= PRICELESS
Hmmmm, is it just me, or does anyone else think that a $3000 bbc isn't going to run what this guy claims he runs, especially at 3000 lbs.? Unless he got some killer deal on a badass motor! Cuz ****, it's obviously gotta be used, cuz a gm 502 ci motor from jegs is around $8000, and I don't even see that motor running these numbers at this weight. And i'm sure ur leaving stuff out in those prices there, but whatever, I really don't care.
Old 07-15-2005, 07:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

What a ******* joke..........now all the big motor hoopties are signing. Gold teeth is a bonus yo.

Guess a few home boyz can't take alittle ribbin about the track. It has sucked since Jay Fairchild left..........VHT? What VHT?

Pretty stupid for Gary Capasso to send some local racers over here after getting ahold of this site via email. Makes him look like a big ***, and his actions reflect back at Moroso.

Funny, we're there more than the BIG motors are every week We're lucky enough on some nights to have water in the damn water box.
Old 07-15-2005, 08:00 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by racer88
Funny, we're there more than the BIG motors are every week We're lucky enough on some nights to have water in the damn water box.
Yeah really, that's another thing that really pisses me off, they really need to ****** have water in the damn water box, *******!