Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

No Holden Back - 2005 GTO build

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010 | 05:20 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
4.2 bore? That's not gonna be very happy with the head gaskets, but I like your style, you're going all in on it.

Best of luck, you have a hell of a car there from the pictures, it should really roll good once it's sorted out.
LOL...I have a BBC build as my backup plan. J/K. I'm looking forward to getting it on the track.

Originally Posted by Eddie Krawiec
You shouldn't feel left out. Now you are just letting everyone know your going broke!!!!!LOL

Nice car. It is just tough to keep updating everything you do. Phil does a great job with it and that is why everyone follows it and and knows it is fast. It helps you learn more about things.

Be sure to keep us all in the loop. Best of luck.
Thanks Eddie, I'm all about learning. Been doing this kinda stuff for 30 years. the only thing I AM sure of is I don't know what I don't know. I learn something new every day.
Old 08-22-2010 | 05:38 PM
10 Second Club

Just a quick update. The back half is all welded up. Tin work needs to be completed but we're starting on the front end this coming week. I dropped off the radiator, trans cooler, oil cooler and breather tank for the dry sump. It's looking good!

I might be replacing the doors with a pair of Five Star Fiberglass ones. Should save a few lbs at least. Just waiting to hear from them about availability.

Quick Reply: No Holden Back - 2005 GTO build