Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone with a Manual Rack on a near DD

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 04:03 PM
Sweet Cheeks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99FormulaM6

incase you didn't get it....that's you just digging your hole deeper, and deeper...
What are you talking about?

How do you hold a job with a close-minded brain like that?

Are you saying you don't agree with knowing what you're buying?
Old 12-18-2006, 05:16 PM
TECH Junkie

how do i hold a job? lets not even get into a conversation about jobs...ive done ****, and see stuff you can only dream about

and lets see...what am I talking about...? you're an idiot. plain and simple. you're complaining that a part designed for race cars isn't working well for your street car. And even if you weren't informed that the part was geared more towards race cars...how the hell do you not have enough common sense to realize it? Everyone else in the world has had no problem realizing the uses for this rack...why is it so difficult for you to understand?
Old 12-18-2006, 05:49 PM
9 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Damage Inc.
Let it be known that this IS NOT a bolt in part.

if u didnt have to cut up **** and weld it to your car its a bolt in part.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:53 PM
Launching!

I consider that it is a race aftermarket part, but the fact that it does say bolt in, and no disclaimer is pretty stupid. Unless stated, it doesn't exactly say for drag use, so why would their be a loss in turning radius, I seen quite a few road racers using a manuel rack and theirs turn fine, with great response
Old 12-22-2006, 04:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All the name calling is pretty sad. Here is my .02.... Within the last 10 years 450- 500 hp has become fairly easy to attain on pump gas, with good street drivability. Just because you are trying to drop weight on your car doesnt mean that it is race only. Plenty of people want to have a car the flys at the track, and they can drive to work the next day. I dont think anyone is to blame. Madman simple designed the race with skinnys on the car, not thinking that there were going to be people that wanted the use them with street tires. I think that if some one was to design a manual rack that would work well with stock rims there would be a market for them.
Old 12-22-2006, 07:47 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by foggedz
All the name calling is pretty sad. Here is my .02.... Within the last 10 years 450- 500 hp has become fairly easy to attain on pump gas, with good street drivability. Just because you are trying to drop weight on your car doesnt mean that it is race only. Plenty of people want to have a car the flys at the track, and they can drive to work the next day. I dont think anyone is to blame. Madman simple designed the race with skinnys on the car, not thinking that there were going to be people that wanted the use them with street tires. I think that if some one was to design a manual rack that would work well with stock rims there would be a market for them.

Think the name calling is bad here? You should have seen the one the mods stepped in and deleted on this topic.