Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

275/50 or 275/60 on 15"

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Villain281H
I'm guessing Swamp Rat = "Big Daddy" Don Garlits, and chances are none of us will make the Drag Racing Hall of Fame in Ocala, FL.

But what do I know?

Back on bashing, I mean topic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's a correct guess, good job!

Moving on, anyone at anytime can argue their point towards anything I have said. I am a big boy I've been wrong before I've made mistakes.

The first thing that happens in everyones life is the're born. After that they receive influences from many directions. The hair on my *** often goes hard when I confront some individuals. I've rested well the past few days. Even with the knowledge we lost a dealership in the recent storms. Nothing thats been said here has bothered me.

I've cross thousands of BAD people in my life. I guess Matt thinks he gained something that 28 folks sent him a message about me. Someone may need to tell him the meaning of this next statement. Matt I won't see the need to call you names. I don't know yoiu. Those BAD people I've confronted in my 6 decade + life. Look who is still standing! An old man and his dog - Jake

That's my signature, thats all thats need to be said. No fancy pictures of a car burning rubber. No NHRA drivers number. No profile is required to join or post here. That's why I cane here as Jakes Dad!

Hope everyone has a nice day. Prayers go out to anyone with any loss in the recent storms.

An old man and his dog - Jake
Old 02-07-2008, 10:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by camaro_best
the tires on the way
Keep us posted.. I have 275/50's with 3.89's and they work decent for our 1/8th mile track. Ive been debating on going to the 28's, but scared it will run like crap off the bottle.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:12 AM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It was 27 people who sent me PMs, not 28.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:17 AM
7 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Since the original intent of the post has been answered, I'll stop this here. If you want to debate the 275/60 versus 275/50 tires more start a new thread. But keep it civil in the arguing points on each side (except PSJ and Matt against each other of course)!

Derek

Quick Reply: 275/50 or 275/60 on 15"