Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Pat G custom cam results.

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 09:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Gage
I think the main problem with that intake is the heat soak. I have seen people with ported weiand intakes, swap over to LS6 intake and gain not only peak, but across the whole board as well. Antoehr down fall to that intake is how much weight you add to the motor. People will typically run this intake if they are sparying alot of nitrous, or putting alot of boost through the motor. The only way to tell the difference though would be to out the car on the same dyno with a LS6 intake in the same conditions and overlay the graphs. DO you konw wha tthe intake air temps were on your pulls?
This is a nitrous cam... Soon to be adding a 100 shot.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:32 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BlkBird2000
This is a nitrous cam... Soon to be adding a 100 shot.
LOL, a 100 shot is not really what I would call alot of nitrous, I would say anythign 250 and more woudl fit the bill. Either way, sounds liek you enjoy the car and have everythign set in your mind as to what you are going to do. That is really all that matters. Enjoy the car.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:28 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Chris Gage
LOL, a 100 shot is not really what I would call alot of nitrous, I would say anythign 250 and more woudl fit the bill. Either way, sounds liek you enjoy the car and have everythign set in your mind as to what you are going to do. That is really all that matters. Enjoy the car.
Well just being safe. Some people have blown their ls6 intakes with only a 100 shot.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

The biggest issues with juice is tuning.
Get the tuning right and you can shoot way more just as safely. You'll need to run colder plugs as well.

Quick Reply: Pat G custom cam results.