Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Performance Induction 215LXR Dyno results!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 09:33 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

This thread is POINTLESS !!!!!!
Old 05-15-2010, 08:33 AM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

agreed since more information is not presented there is no way to tell if these heads are great or just average and not worth the money...

I mean I have seen people put down the same numbers with 5.3 stg 2.5 heads
Old 05-15-2010, 03:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

looks like the 236/240, streetsweeper I have. I know that curve
Old 05-15-2010, 04:29 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default cc and compression

Originally Posted by djfury05
bump for CC and compression!!

60 cc 10.8 cr 215 cc intake runner with a 2.040 1.600 valve size.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:54 PM
LS6
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

every time I see over 500 rwhp with over 450 rwtq make me feel happy since the 5.7 shows its ability for this level of power...

As people said before, I like the LSX family war heads...
Old 05-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Restricted User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

So is this the same as the Mast Motorsport head?
Old 05-16-2010, 06:26 AM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 98Z28CobraKiller
So is this the same as the Mast Motorsport head?
No. PI makes the MAST heads, but this is a cathedral, and the MAST are LS3/L92 style heads. Both are great pieces though.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:21 AM
Staging Lane

So what would people recommend for a iron 364ci engine with a vic jr/carb set up with the idea of going to a 408 later on down the track (reason for not boring the iron block .30" straight up. 215 or 245 ?
Old 06-15-2010, 11:51 PM
TECH Resident

Has anyone used these heads on a forced induction application ?
Old 06-28-2010, 11:14 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Heads work well. If you can get them

On the other hand, Craig at PIS is a PIS poor business man. We ordered a set of head from him in April 09. As of November he had not deliver them in 3 weeks as promised. He said he would refund the money over and over and over again, its in the mail, Im sending it tomorrow etc etc. To this day still have yet to recieve refund check for the $2000 he stated he would refund.

Being in this industry have since found Im not the only shop that has gone thru this with them. Same issues that ETP had as a company - just a new label on a old problem apparently
Old 06-29-2010, 05:33 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by GrannySShifting

On the other hand, Craig at PIS is a PIS poor business man. We ordered a set of head from him in April 09. As of November he had not deliver them in 3 weeks as promised. He said he would refund the money over and over and over again, its in the mail, Im sending it tomorrow etc etc. To this day still have yet to recieve refund check for the $2000 he stated he would refund.

Being in this industry have since found Im not the only shop that has gone thru this with them. Same issues that ETP had as a company - just a new label on a old problem apparently
Who is Craig at PIS?

I have a set of PI LXR 215 heads on order and hope to have them in the next week or so.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:04 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hmmm.i haven't had any issues-there have been a couple times they are behind but everyone gets that way from time to time.I've gotted over 10 sets of heads from PI this year with no issues.Just sayin....
Old 06-29-2010, 07:37 AM
9 Second Club

You should have bought them from GBR we would make sure you get them.

LMFAO !!!
Old 06-29-2010, 07:51 AM
TECH Resident

I heard exactly the same when I was in the market for a pair of ETP 215 back in 2005...

It appears Flowtecinduction had them in stock, on the shelves...available anytime...

It's still the same cylinder heads on my actual engine...upgraded to 240!!!

Christian
Old 06-29-2010, 02:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
Who is Craig at PIS?

I have a set of PI LXR 215 heads on order and hope to have them in the next week or so.
Cary, i always mix their names up from the days at ETP, know by voice and sight, not keyboard fingers

Shawn you wouldnt think it wouldnt be a problem to deliver one set of off shelf heads between April and November but it was. Apprently theres a few guys in the buddy buddy system that think they are cool, but I tend not to deal with getting the run around. if you cant deliver the product it might as well not exist. Cary says again hell get refund done, has until Friday to do so.

just typed up a lengthy response to his PM, as I knew the post would get a response from MOZEZ, but damn thing timed out and had to log back in.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:08 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Who the hell is MOZEZ????

Hopefully I'm in the buddy buddy system...
Old 06-30-2010, 08:45 AM
9 Second Club

Who the hell is MOZEZ????

Hopefully I'm in the buddy buddy system...
Everyone is in it but Granny. LOL
Old 07-03-2010, 08:50 PM
8 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Who is Craig at PIS?
Craig works for Cary @ P.I.S. and has been with him since the ETP days...
Old 07-15-2010, 05:59 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Heads got to me on Tuesday and the cam has been swapped, and passenger side went on last night. I need to order up some pushrods after measuring, then get the rest of the motor back together. I hope to be up and running by next weekend.

I went with 62cc chambers and a 215cc intake runner. Cam was specc'd by Ed at Va Speed, but I intentionally went on the conservative side because I was interested in as much low to mid range torque as possible, so we'll see if we succeeded.

I may sell my 1 3/4 QTPs and stepup to a 1 7/8 header in the future, who knows.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:09 AM
Staging Lane

Cary, i always mix their names up from the days at ETP, know by voice and sight, not keyboard fingers

Shawn you wouldnt think it wouldnt be a problem to deliver one set of off shelf heads between April and November but it was. Apprently theres a few guys in the buddy buddy system that think they are cool, but I tend not to deal with getting the run around. if you cant deliver the product it might as well not exist. Cary says again hell get refund done, has until Friday to do so.

just typed up a lengthy response to his PM, as I knew the post would get a response from MOZEZ, but damn thing timed out and had to log back in.
Hmmm, I got a pm from this guy on another form...he has the ***** with PI and no i dont want some TFS heads....I have PI 245's
Heads got to me on Tuesday and the cam has been swapped, and passenger side went on last night. I need to order up some pushrods after measuring, then get the rest of the motor back together. I hope to be up and running by next weekend.

I went with 62cc chambers and a 215cc intake runner. Cam was specc'd by Ed at Va Speed, but I intentionally went on the conservative side because I was interested in as much low to mid range torque as possible, so we'll see if we succeeded.

I may sell my 1 3/4 QTPs and stepup to a 1 7/8 header in the future, who knows.
Good stuff , let us know how you go. Are you using std rockers? or a shaft system. I have been told the YT rockers dont work with out some mods.

Quick Reply: Performance Induction 215LXR Dyno results!!