Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Advanced Induction 241's gain 41RWHP/32RWTQ (Stock Valves!)

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 07:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Advanced Induction
It takes an email - I have even made links people can click for the respective webmail services: http://www.advancedinduction.com/Policies/AiContact.php

I have responded to all new inquiries in my Sales @ Ai inbox except for a few I have received since yesterday evening. I have not noticed anything in my spam folder either that looks legit. You can always try again in the future if you'd like to upgrade to a better setup. Good luck w/ your project!

I have always been fortunate to stay very busy. I respond to emails within a couple days in most cases. Some weeks I can only respond to people who have sent in heads/$ and the new inquiries end up waiting 4-6 days for a response. Every email that I receive gets the courtesy of a response. The only guys who I have ever seen complain about a lack of response are people who clearly weren't going to buy anything and/or were just fishing for free consulting. In those cases I simply tell them we can continue the conversation when I receive a deposit. Frankly, I actually spend far more time conversing via email than the overwhelming majority of shops who are larger & actually have people who do nothing but converse w/ the public.

We are a small business, and we do not have operators standing by . The down side is that you may wait for a response, and the upside is that the work is exceptional in the industry since I still perform all critical machine work myself.

If anyone did email and did not receive a response, then it must have not only been sorted to spam, but had an oddball email address/subject line that didn't stand out as legit when I scan through my "spam" every couple days. If that is the case, people can certainly PM me w/ their email address/info and I can get back to them.

Hope that helps!

-Phil
You were always quick to respond to my questions Phil and I always appreciated it. All I was getting at was he wasnt the only one I have heard that from lately. I had 2 guys PM me that you were either hard to reach or exactly what you said, they wanted more specific answers from you before they spent their money. Keep doing great work and you will stay very busy!
Old 01-31-2012, 01:10 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AI has been great to work with for me, I should be receiving my H/C from them very soon here. Their responses are fast through email, sometimes within minutes honestly.

Be clear in your first email as to what you want, dont want and what you already have. If you give them all the info they need and are actually ready to go forward with it then the whole process actually goes very fast.
I liked how Phil didnt try to sell me anything extra or try to sell me on peak numbers. Instead he specd a cam for my car to obtain the goals I had in mind. Stating that I may give up a little power at 6500rpm but the car WILL perform at the track better than a larger duration grind in my car. I cant wait too see how this combo does!

Quick Reply: Advanced Induction 241's gain 41RWHP/32RWTQ (Stock Valves!)