Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

New dyno numbers on LS3 427 CETA

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 08:34 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok I understand where you coming from DJ. I like competition too. Sportsmanship has to be displayed which is what you are showing. I don't really believe you are hating on my dyno numbers. I didn't know my numbers were higher than yours. But you know, stuff like don't matter to me because I'm not here to out-dyno anyone. I just wanted a LS3 427 in my ride. My priority was getting the driveability (streetable) issues issues resolved. The previous tunes were completely **** and whack which is another story. Anyways, as for the track, it has never been there to tune it along with the suspension. That's fine cause it's easier to tune a car for the track than street. I'm not trying to make excuses but I know my car. I know what was done and what wasn't. I agree with some of the things you say DJ. Cars dyno different and no car is perfect. But if it is perfect for you then nothing else matters.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:26 PM
LS6
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please keep us posted

I saw a 6.0 with L92 with high compression (above 12 CR) and mild cam made 517 rwhp. I think your will be trapping around mid 10 sec the 1/4 mile.

Quick Reply: New dyno numbers on LS3 427 CETA