Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 01:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1/4 mile = standing mile
Old 07-09-2013, 02:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lmfao 1/4 mile is about speed? Please tell me who's ever won a race because of trap speed.....
Old 07-09-2013, 03:19 PM
10 Second Club

Received 426 Likes on 337 Posts

Originally Posted by blu1
Last time I checked 1/4 mile drag racing was all about ET, who gets to to finish line quicker. Never heard of a race that was won by MPH butflares perhaps you have a new series started? Now I am a MPH hater?

Pretty sure you made it about your car. In case you haven't figured it out yet my post in this thread was in response to what C5Z's normally run bolt ons cam only. I realize you have yet to grasp that and continue to yap about nonsense but the proof is in the pudding. Keep chugging along buddy, apparently you haven't caught it yet although its been mentioned a few times but I no longer own a Vette.

Yup I'm emailing everyone with their street cars that have holes drilled in nearly every panel/part of the car.
I never claimed to be a drag racer...... you apparently do. I merely told the guy his car was not making the power it should. ..... it evolved to my car because it has a ls6 in and apparently it's results butt hurt a few people.

More exaggerations. ......I see. .... holes drilled in every panel. .... lol. .... you can't leave my car out it yourself . Now go get in your volvo and go 35mph with your flashers on.
Originally Posted by 92 silverado
I never dynoed or took it to the track before mods. I didn't really care
And now we see the problem.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:30 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Lmfao 1/4 mile is about speed? Please tell me who's ever won a race because of trap speed.....
Street racing is typically mph oriented. ..... like I said I'm not a drag racer. I don't go to the track to try to run rounds or to win trophies. Just to putz around really.

Please tell me.... would you rather have a car that traps 125 or 130 with et staying the same?

At this point I'm sure you would rather have the 125 car.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I never claimed to be a drag racer...... you apparently do. I merely told the guy his car was not making the power it should. ..... it evolved to my car because it has a ls6 in and apparently it's results butt hurt a few people.

More exaggerations. ......I see. .... holes drilled in every panel. .... lol. .... you can't leave my car out it yourself . Now go get in your volvo and go 35mph with your flashers on.

It's ok swiss cheese.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:40 PM
12 Second Club

Although I do think dyno's are relevant it does not always indicate a cars performance.
I have witnessed a difference of almost 60whp from a dynojet to a Mustang. And then you have the tuners that fudge numbers.

Friend of mine put down 490 something to the wheels in a 05 Mustang and only trapped a best of 114mph.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:00 PM
On The Tree

I had no interest in running my stock c5z. I was gonna dyno before the mods but one weekend I felt like working on it so I just took it apart and did the mods. I don't jerk off to my dyno sheets so it didn't really matter to me.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:58 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by blu1
It's ok swiss cheese.
You just can't leave me out of it can you. Come take a look at. ...... you would never know what it weighs if I hadn't told you.

How's that volvo doin?
Originally Posted by brians91formula
I have witnessed a difference of almost 60whp from a dynojet to a Mustang. And then you have the tuners that fudge numbers.

Friend of mine put down 490 something to the wheels in a 05 Mustang and only trapped a best of 114mph.
They can be everywhere. That's why I try to go to the same one and know the differences between my local dyno's.
I had no interest in running my stock c5z. I was gonna dyno before the mods but one weekend I felt like working on it so I just took it apart and did the mods. I don't jerk off to my dyno sheets so it didn't really matter to me.
Sure bud. ..... no one wants to know the before and after results of a performance part.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:02 PM
10 Second Club

Street racing is typically mph oriented. ..... like I said I'm not a drag racer. I don't go to the track to try to run rounds or to win trophies. Just to putz around really.

Please tell me.... would you rather have a car that traps 125 or 130 with et staying the same?

How come no one has answered this question yet?
Old 07-09-2013, 06:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Because you're a dumbass.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:17 PM
On The Tree

id rather have a 130 trapping car that i can drive to an et that it should run.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:17 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Guitar
Because you're a dumbass.
Your still here? Lmao
id rather have a 130 trapping car that i can drive to an et that it should run.
That's what I thought. ........ so mph does matter.

The problem is most cars that et = mph what they are suppose are drag cars set up to go straight. ...... and with the set up it takes to do that makes them Not handle so good on the street. That ofcourse make them dangerous because they are not set up how gm delivers them and may cause a accident. Right blu
Old 07-09-2013, 07:43 PM
10 Second Club

I would most deff want the 125 mph car going the same ET the 130 MPH car proves you're a ******* idiot who can't get a 131 mph car in the 10's thats MPH good enough for 9's........
Old 07-09-2013, 09:41 PM
10 Second Club

I would most deff want the 125 mph car going the same ET the 130 MPH car proves you're a ******* idiot who can't get a 131 mph car in the 10's thats MPH good enough for 9's........
Then your not very bright. I'll take some extra mph over et any day. Especially when I have the fix for the et laying on my garage floor. You keep aiming for low mph.....I'll aim for higher mph and we will see who comes out on top. 11.0@131 is pretty damn good on a 10bolt. Good enough for 9's........yep in a all out drag car......and I don't want one of those.

Besides I'm sure it will pick up mph as I utilize more of the track.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Basically Hio = butthurt because he can't drive.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:30 AM
10 Second Club

He said all out drag car guess his Swiss cheese mobile with face planted tranny isn't an all out race car....
Old 07-10-2013, 10:07 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Guitar
Basically Hio = butthurt because he can't drive.
I'm not butt hurt at all. So how is it I can't drive? ? Explain please
He said all out drag car guess his Swiss cheese mobile with face planted tranny isn't an all out race car....
Cheese is good. Lol..... if you think that drilling a few holes is where most of my weight came from your a fool. Care to explain how a fp'd t56 makes it a drag car?

Looks like you guys are the butt hurt ones as you keep directing this toward me instead of helping op with his low power issue. Maybe because you don't know how to help op....... but I do.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:28 AM
On The Tree

******* lol at guitar saying somebody cant drive. cammed 9inch ta running stock fbody times. bwhahahhaha
Old 07-10-2013, 11:03 AM
10 Second Club

Drill holes in his C5z is your solution or what?
Old 07-10-2013, 11:28 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by topendrunner
******* lol at guitar saying somebody cant drive. cammed 9inch ta running stock fbody times. bwhahahhaha
.....x2
Drill holes in his C5z is your solution or what?
Nope.

But I would eventually.

Quick Reply: cam only c5z dyno