Expected power with an Lsa blower on a 5.3... - Page 4 - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Notices
Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Expected power with an Lsa blower on a 5.3...

Old 11-07-2018, 08:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nastboy View Post
Any luck on those numbers? Been watching your videos on YouTube. Car looks and runs great. Looks to be a fun car.. I got all my parts now. Do you think the Corvette regulator setup will work with DW300(340 lph at 100psi fuel pump) on 93 with the returnless fuel rail setup? You got all my answers dude..
Sorry my wideband crapped out and Ive tried multiple replacement sensors but none are working, so Iíll have to find a new one.

Oh and I donít see why not. As long as you dont need any more than the stock 58ish psi, it will work without a problem. If you ever need more than that youíll have to replace it with an actual regulator.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:32 PM
On The Tree

First run of the day with the new rear and tires! Gearing is spot on, crossing the line at the very top of 4th. I waited 20 minutes and went again but the clutch slipped badddd. Its a twin disk mcleod with probably less than 10k on it. Let it cool and babied the launch and it held, but my 60ft was trash. Gonna wait another hour and try again.

Last edited by Mgg4591; 11-08-2018 at 01:39 PM.
Old 11-08-2018, 05:30 PM
TECH Addict

If it is an rst, mine done the same. Go RXT or like me auto swap.
Old 11-08-2018, 06:04 PM
Launching!

Nice! Looks like thereís opportunity to get deeper in the 10ís as well. I really enjoyed your build videos too, quality stuff!!
Old 11-08-2018, 06:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by s30.hybrid View Post
Nice! Looks like thereís opportunity to get deeper in the 10ís as well. I really enjoyed your build videos too, quality stuff!!
Cool, Thanks! I couldnít believe I pulled that off for my first run. After that the clutch started slipping, then I let it cool for an hour and didnt slip it as much on the launch. I then did two test runs to see if it was still slipping, and that yielded two 11.8s. After the clutch was ok I hot lapped it and did two 11.1ís. Then the 3rd honda for the day blew up and sprayed down the track. My launching was getting really crappy at the end of the day because they watered down the box too
much and it was spinning. Clutch feels fine now though, but I donít trust it. Will need to updrade sometime next year.
Old 11-08-2018, 06:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by AINT SKEERED View Post
If it is an rst, mine done the same. Go RXT or like me auto swap.
I think its an rxt but Im not 100%. If itís failing its probably the rs.
Old 11-10-2018, 04:16 PM
Teching In

Default Bypass valve

How you have your lines configured to close at work and open during cruise?
Old 11-10-2018, 05:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nastboy View Post
How you have your lines configured to close at work and open during cruise?
I removed the solenoid all together and then connected the V side of the bypass to regular manifold vaccum. I left the bottom port on the valve open. At idle the valve gets vaccum and stays open. When boost comes up and vaccum goes down, the spring in the valve closes the butterfly.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Expected power with an Lsa blower on a 5.3...

About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: