Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

who here has a 500 rhp

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 02:09 PM
CARTEK Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Street Lethal
Interesting, as they never enforced that rule (in regards to bullet resonators) with any of my friends. Not so sure on Saturdays though, as I have to work that day, but on Wednesday and Friday nights, there was never any problem...
I went to E-town on the Sat I got my car back, they let me go through tech, I sat in the lanes for 2 hours. Finaly when it was my turn to run, as I was about to go around the wall, they stoped me and told me I could not race because I had bullet mufflers.

No they never hastled me on Wednsdays, just on Saturdays.

We only sit in our cars for about four to five minutes before runs. I know it's pretty tough during the summer, but hey, we do what we must...
I realy miss racing in the summers, You have no idea how bad Im itching to row the gears down the track, but I wait till fall as I have for years. LOL

They definitely prep the track. That alcohol adhesive that they switched to awhile back caused one of the axle's on my '86 to snap like a freaking twig. As for excuses, well, it's all good. We definitely need more LS1 F-Body's on those two nights, so hopefully you'll reconsider hopping on the bandwagon this coming Fall....

Take it easy...
I have never been able to hook as well at E-town as I have at other tracks. Maybe something changed this year, but I doubt it. Ill see in the Fall I suppose.

Old 07-25-2006, 06:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have question, if European cars can make 400-500 NA hp from engines with much less CI, why can't we? I really want to know.

Quick Reply: who here has a 500 rhp