Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

NEW numbers! HPE 408,Patriot heads,2002 Z06

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 05:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dame
Here's the long and the short of it:

You talk $hit about other people's setups not producing the numbers YOU think they should, but your car puts down 480 rwhp with a 250/255 cam !!!!.....You have every single ricer excuse in the world for why your car doesn't dyno higher, then you ask people questions regarding how to get more power out your car: AS LONG AS THEY DONT TALK ABOUT YOUR HEADS You even came in one of my threads talking $hit about my setup that has a MUCH smaller cam- but makes MORE POWER Then you get defensive when someone points out that there's a 346 that puts out MORE power than you.

If you wanted more power.... MAYBE you should have reconsidered your choice to go the cheap route.... either that or just be happy with what you have and stop talking $hit about other peoples setup (especially when your setup isn't anything to talk about)

ummmmmmmm... who are you and what thread are you referring to??? cause you sure are coming off like an idiot in here

did i ever say im not happy with the power??? lmao no, i didnt, i said i was happy. i went budget and got the numbers i expected. i built it myself. i dynod it myself. i did it all myself and didnt get some "happy" dyno numbers by the shop who built the car like 90% of the people on here putting down over 500 RWHP. My curve and area under the peak numbers is awesome, outdoes some AFR cars just doesnt peak as high. im completely happy but it would be cool to hit the kick *** "500 RWHP" mark.