Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

Who here has Killed a Terminator?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 09:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
I don't even race those turds anymore. It is like kicking the **** out of third grade Jerry's kids in wheel chairs. Actually..................................the Terminator is just a fancy wheel chair for retards.

Sig worthy right there!
Old 06-04-2009, 09:59 AM
Teching In

I don't even race those turds anymore. It is like kicking the **** out of third grade Jerry's kids in wheel chairs. Actually..................................the Terminator is just a fancy wheel chair for retards.
Well now that you're in fourth grade, I appreciate you not picking on us third graders... and I like my 10 second wheelchair thank you!
Old 06-04-2009, 10:14 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AaronK
Well now that you're in fourth grade, I appreciate you not picking on us third graders... and I like my 10 second wheelchair thank you!
Guess these guys are racing a lot of STOCK Terminators. Because looking at some of the mods and claimed HP #'s it's extremely unlikely they beat even a moderately modded one. In my Terminator (03 OW Vert) I never had any problems until I ran into H/C/I tuned C5's.....then it got interesting. But bolt on F-bods? Please- nothing for a pullied bolt-on Terminator.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:21 AM
TECH Regular

Even though I am an upper classman, I still like reminding retards that they are retards. It's fun for all ages.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:28 AM
9 Second Club

I have embarrased my fair share of termy's both on the track and the street in the G/N. Last one I ran was a sonic blue KB from a low roll, it was ugly.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ARCTIC '00
I have embarrased my fair share of termy's both on the track and the street in the G/N. Last one I ran was a sonic blue KB from a low roll, it was ugly.
A KB bolt on Termy is a mid 10 second car if he can drive- your almost a full second faster in your GN. If you didn't kill him THAT would be a story. - no surprise there.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Teching In

Even though I am an upper classman, I still like reminding retards that they are retards. It's fun for all ages.
I apologize... 5th grade.

It's no secret, us 03/04 Cobra drivers/retards do need to be reminded how much of a threat we are to some f-body drivers. Hence this thread. If we weren't fast, no one would care if you can beat it or not... just a thought.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:47 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Z28usmc
Talk about going full retard.......lets see- what's so special about them you ask? Well- for 2 grand in mods you can be easily 450-475 RWHP- can you do that with a F-Bod?- NO you can't. For another 3500 invested (KB or Whipple) you can be in the low to mid 6XX on a stock bottom end. Again- can you do that in a stock LS1? NO, YOU CAN'T. Can LSX stock bottom end handle over 8XX RWHP stock? NO once again!!

Does this help? Hate on Stangs all you want- that's a personal choice, but you can't take anything away from the Terminator. It runs in the 12's from the factory (properly driven) and can easily be put in the 11's with very little $.

Meh- stockish Evo's aren't really all that impressive. I killed a IX in my Mach from a slow roll to 110ish by 4 cars. Weaksauce!!
hmmmm seems like you should be making your arguments with the ricer crowd. Us poor LS1 guys didn't get superchargers from the factory, just a measly 305 horsepower. Your right though, I guess a crappy LS1 can't possibly be put into the 11's with very little money...lol
Old 06-04-2009, 10:49 AM
9 Second Club

A KB bolt on Termy is a mid 10 second car if he can drive- your almost a full second faster in your GN. If you didn't kill him THAT would be a story. - no surprise there.
Thanks for your input Capt. Obvious!
Old 06-04-2009, 11:08 AM
TECH Regular

I apologize... 5th grade.

It's no secret, us 03/04 Cobra drivers/retards do need to be reminded how much of a threat we are to some f-body drivers. Hence this thread. If we weren't fast, no one would care if you can beat it or not... just a thought.
This isn't a hate/envy thread at all. It is more of a public service thread. kinda like a Jerry's kids telethon. We really don't care about about the tards, we just are in it for the show. Always good programing. Only this is more interactive. We get to actually see the retards/termy boys communicate.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:10 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

This isn't a hate/envy thread at all. It is more of a public service thread. kinda like a Jerry's kids telethon. We really don't care about about the tards, we just are in it for the show. Always good programing. Only this is more interactive. We get to actually see the retards/termy boys communicate.
Someday you'll get that car running right and get out of the 11's.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:10 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ODUB
i raced one that i am assuming was bone stock a while back from about a 20mph roll. had him by about half a car at 135mph
Even bone stock, I don't see you taking one to 135mph with your current times. His driving must have just sucked if it was indeed a Terminator.

I have personally annihilated one with the ported eaton. It had dyno'd almost 500rwhp at the time.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:19 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by unit213
Someday you'll get that car running right and get out of the 11's.
LOL............... Yeah............one day.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:20 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by diambo4life
Even bone stock, I don't see you taking one to 135mph with your current times. His driving must have just sucked if it was indeed a Terminator.

I have personally annihilated one with the ported eaton. It had dyno'd almost 500rwhp at the time.
In what? what are your mods?
Old 06-04-2009, 11:24 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LtTransAm91
In what? what are your mods?
In the car in my sig. Car is a 2.0L with a 61mm turbo.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bracketracerZ28
hmmmm seems like you should be making your arguments with the ricer crowd. Us poor LS1 guys didn't get superchargers from the factory, just a measly 305 horsepower. Your right though, I guess a crappy LS1 can't possibly be put into the 11's with very little money...lol
That's not what I said but nice attempt to put words in my mouth. But what can I say- I'm a PERFORMANCE ehthusiast with American muscle leanings. I'm not some myopic "fanboi" that can ONLY appreciate or drive a bowtie. The OP asked what is so special about the Terminator so I told him- there is nothing incorrect about what I said.....sounds like you don't like the truth. No worries....there are a few in every crowd- seems like most showed up in this thread. And the LS1 came with more HP from the factory than 305....even RWHP is higher than than stock more often than not. I am a HUGE fan of LSX's....that's why I bought one. but lets not pretend or kid ourselves on what the limitations are shall we? If you don't like the Terminator that's fine....but downplaying it or some people straight out fibbing on some of these kills is hilarious.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:34 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ARCTIC '00
Thanks for your input Capt. Obvious!
Glad I could help MAJOR Obvious.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:44 AM
12 Second Club

That's not what I said but nice attempt to put words in my mouth. But what can I say- I'm a PERFORMANCE ehthusiast with American muscle leanings. I'm not some myopic "fanboi" that can ONLY appreciate or drive a bowtie. The OP asked what is so special about the Terminator so I told him- there is nothing incorrect about what I said.....sounds like you don't like the truth. No worries....there are a few in every crowd- seems like most showed up in this thread. And the LS1 came with more HP from the factory than 305....even RWHP is higher than than stock more often than not. I am a HUGE fan of LSX's....that's why I bought one. but lets not pretend or kid ourselves on what the limitations are shall we? If you don't like the Terminator that's fine....but downplaying it or some people straight out fibbing on some of these kills is hilarious.
I think you stated it exactly as expected. There are guys on here who only bleed chevy.... and I'm one of them. But I grew up in a chevy drag racing family and we didn't sit the fence, period. You were Chevy or you weren't. And I can understand performance enthusiasts but having a brother who runs outlaw drag radial, I realize that performance is based on the allmighty Dollar Bill. So you can make just about anything fast, depending on how much you want to spend. To me, a mustang owner who hates camaro's are the one's I respect.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Teching In

Fanbois FTL.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

[QUOTE=Z28usmc;11702617] Well- for 2 grand in mods you can be easily 450-475 RWHP- can you do that with a F-Bod?- NO you can't.

BS have you ever looked at a post on this site ?

A M6 trans am with heads and cam with with a ls6 intake and headers can do that. and that number is a strech for them to once you bolt that pulley on and the polt on you still need to pay for the tune like everybody else.

they are cool cars no doubt but after the "bolt ons" and you want more than the stock charger can push your cost goes through the roof. Those motors get so crazy $$$$$$$ so fast when you start touching the heads cams.

Quick Reply: Who here has Killed a Terminator?