Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

uh oh, friends getting a C6Z

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 07:15 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by THE_KOON
Haha hard for me to take out? All i need is sometime to pay off the new engine then im goin ***** to the wall with a whippled ls1 (ill fab one if i cant find one ) with the best h/c combo i can find and while thats goin on itll give me time to beef up my drive train and by this time next year ill be on you like a spider monkey. And Ill be sure to get the race on camera ...... and jester cryin afterwards
you have lots to learn grasshopper, your first mistake is spending waaaay too much on a stock ls1, 2nd is thinking that i will just sit idle while you save your nickels and dimes to get to where I'm at now. 3rd is do you have any idea of how much money i have soaked into this car. so go ahead and talk big on the internet so you can look like a hotshot, and if you ever do get a decent setup on your car so that you can stay within a car of me, then i will take advantage of my forged internals and reach back and open the bottle that is sitting on my drive-shaft tunnel, you know that one with the steel braided hose coming out of it. I'll open that and wave goodbye to you, cuz see, i didn't pay almost 5g's for a stock ls1, i paid about the same for a 408 forged engine. damn, i sure hope i dont sound cocky. i hate cocky people. stick around me for awhile and maybe you'll learn something
Old 04-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by the jester 812
you have lots to learn grasshopper, your first mistake is spending waaaay too much on a stock ls1, 2nd is thinking that i will just sit idle while you save your nickels and dimes to get to where I'm at now. 3rd is do you have any idea of how much money i have soaked into this car. so go ahead and talk big on the internet so you can look like a hotshot, and if you ever do get a decent setup on your car so that you can stay within a car of me, then i will take advantage of my forged internals and reach back and open the bottle that is sitting on my drive-shaft tunnel, you know that one with the steel braided hose coming out of it. I'll open that and wave goodbye to ya. damn, i sure hope i dont sound cocky. i hate cocky people.
Ok first you do sound cocky and 2nd i dont give a damn how much i paid for the motor since ive finally got money to put into it and no im not really worried about you doing more stuff to your car cause as soon as you do that........ its down for a year and didnt u say on another post/thread ur scared to pill it? so either way ill be right with you man so bring it o and im not afraid to stuff a bottle on her either for a couple of runs
Old 04-07-2010, 11:26 PM
TECH Addict

This **** is hilarious. Koon, if you wanna run with a built sprayed 408 like that you better be packin somethin just as big if not bigger.

Jester, don't you have a CBR too? LOL
Old 04-08-2010, 02:48 AM
On The Tree

if he doesnt buy a C6 Z06 dont worry about him
Old 04-08-2010, 04:50 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
This **** is hilarious. Koon, if you wanna run with a built sprayed 408 like that you better be packin somethin just as big if not bigger.

yeah, i am selling the bike though, i had always wanted one since i was a teenager, then once i got it i found out it wasn't what i thought it would be. I'm getting old, it hurts my back to ride very long like you do on these bikes.

LOL, I'm not worried about this kid, i just started this thread to mess with him, he really was thinking about getting a Z, but he changes his mind alot. he will realize once he actually starts to make some power and cant get off the line how much i really have invested into my car. its not just a built motor, its the whole package, built tranny, full suspension, wheels, tires.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by THE_KOON
and no im not really worried about you doing more stuff to your car cause as soon as you do that........ its down for a year and didnt u say on another post/thread ur scared to pill it?
oooooo, pot shot about how long my car has been down. no it hasn't been down for a year, you bought it and drove it for a few months, then i got it back and effed it up. LOL so its only been hmmm maybe 8 months. but i never work on it, i dont have time. and yours has been down quite a while now all from a simple cam swap.
yeah, i am afraid to spray it, but its there, with a full bottle.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:08 PM
TECH Addict

@ this thread
Old 04-08-2010, 09:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sarge_13

I dont have anything that will keep up with it as of yet but im working on what kind of setup i want........ thatll keep the old man on his toes

LOL, I'm not worried about this kid, i just started this thread to mess with him, he really was thinking about getting a Z, but he changes his mind alot. he will realize once he actually starts to make some power and cant get off the line how much i really have invested into my car. its not just a built motor, its the whole package, built tranny, full suspension, wheels, tires.
Yea i do change my mind alot but the goal is to beat you and that my friend will never change and what do u think im going to have? A fully built car im not gonna put in a built motor and then (like an idiot) go and race you with out supporting it with a built rear, suspension tranny etc.

oooooo, pot shot about how long my car has been down. no it hasn't been down for a year, you bought it and drove it for a few months, then i got it back and effed it up. LOL so its only been hmmm maybe 8 months. but i never work on it, i dont have time. and yours has been down quite a while now all from a simple cam swap.
yeah, i am afraid to spray it, but its there, with a full bottle.
No i had it till the end of may which means its been down since at least july so about 9 months either way i round up if its past half way so yea a year A cam swap i should have done myself so now its turned out to be more then a cam swap so yea i expected my car to be down for a while but now the wait is almost over
Old 04-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Launching!

i know, it sux that your car will be back before mine, oh and man, i was way wacked out tonite..wow, those xanax hit way harder than i thought..seriously..yeah. i was like a zombie. anyway, all i need is to pull the starter and get it checked, maybe just grab another one and throw it in.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Teching In

i could tell dude you looked blown to hell just gotta chill and then you wont need those things man. But hopefully ill have her back by tuesday im having fricking withdrawal symptoms im jus gonna be happy to have her back but i do hope u get urs running soon i wanna see how well she runs and then maybe we can go to the track soon

Quick Reply: uh oh, friends getting a C6Z