Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

600whp stock Skyline motor?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 11:11 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now in the 800 awhp video Im wayyyy back their..Like 4 cars by just 120 mph..HUUUUUGE differance...

No reason to lie and my video of me beating them both from 70 mph still stands. It sucks that my HD camera was broke that day and the actual raceing footage was shot from my cell phone and the actual races look crappy..But it is what it is and I beat them both back to back the last two races of the day fair and square...
Old 12-27-2010, 11:33 AM
Launching!

look were my car is in the vids....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSZ8-mcdCdc
Old 12-27-2010, 11:36 AM
Tech Apprentice

Man get the **** out of here. No one cares about your Viper other than you. You posted up a edited video making your car look good when in reality it got RAPED! You got called out and proven to be nothing but a ricer. Now you are trying your best to get back what face you had but you are really just shitting on my thread. Again, I nor anyone else gives a flying **** about your Dodge. Move along...
Old 12-27-2010, 11:36 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Killemall
Guess you are blind????..my videos are from totally differant sides of the car..and they are full length with 3 beeps and everything. You can see them both fall back and then you can see there front ends a car behind..Come on...You dont stay behind for 5 seconds like that LOL

heres a vid of him truly on pump gas at 680 rwhp..We started at 50 mph wich was a long lull for me and this was the out come every time 1-2 cars back from 50-130 mph...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-SkEvxjmuU

Now at 70 mph the result is what you see in my vid

Like I said..RSKY is holding the camera in the GTR..ask him if it was on race at 800 or pump at 680 awhp that day!!!!!!!
You have this video in your sig saying you killed some 600whp gt-r's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSZ8-mcdCdc

Yet here is the unedited video of you getting beat by those same cars in the same footage. You just chose to omit the end of the race where the GT-r pulls away from you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2WGSKlVNu4

And where the hell in this video did you kill a GT-r. I must be blind because all i'm seeing is GT-r's pulling away from you repeatedly, yet you insist you killed them. What gives? Are you racing from 60-80 and letting off because the unedited video from risky it looks like you are staying in there 3 cars back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-SkEvxjmuU
Old 12-27-2010, 11:43 AM
Launching!

what about a cammed 500 rwhp C6Z06...Gonna try and discredit that as well...4300 pound GTR's with passenger at 600 plus rwhp and 500 plus rwhp cammed Z06 at 3400 pounds with just RSKY driving...seems pretty comparable to me...

maybe I just get lucky..maybe my car is faster than what a viper with just a few bolt ons should be. maybe the older SRT10's are just underestimated....What ever the case It is what it is and I aint gonna lie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oFj4KokUQg&NR=1
Old 12-27-2010, 11:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

what about a cammed 500 rwhp C6Z06...Gonna try and discredit that as well...4300 pound GTR's with passenger at 600 plus rwhp and 500 plus rwhp cammed Z06 at 3400 pounds with just RSKY driving...seems pretty comparable to me...

maybe I just get lucky..maybe my car is faster than what a viper with just a few bolt ons should be. maybe the older SRT10's are just underestimated....What ever the case It is what it is and I aint gonna lie...

move on

There is nothing at all special about your yellow pos Dodge. You **** up every thread you post in and its all because you get so butt hurt when your ego gets deflated.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:47 AM
Launching!

WE HAVE RACED ON 3 SEPERATE DAYS...!!!!!!! ONE DAY WITH HIM AT 800 AWHP like you see in the vid of me getting raped..

One day starting at 50 mph like the vid were he got me by 2 cars going into the tunnel..

Then the third day we agreed on 70 rolls and I won the last two races against both GTR's back to back....

Got dayum it aint that hard
Old 12-27-2010, 11:48 AM
9 Second Club

Come on man, I really like your viper and all, but saying this is like telling your girlfriend (that you cheated on) that you hadn't cheated on an ex girlfriend in the past all the while skirting the issue. Kinda doesn't help your current predicament now does it?
Old 12-27-2010, 11:50 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
move on

There is nothing at all special about your yellow pos Dodge. You **** up every thread you post in and its all because you get so butt hurt when your ego gets deflated.
Your just mad because I diss your lil ugly red ricer car every chance I get..
Old 12-27-2010, 11:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

Your just mad because I diss your lil ugly red ricer car every chance I get..
No I really don't care. The only reason its in my sig or avatar is to get dumbasses like you to take the bait. You are just so damn annoying its unreal. You care WAY too much about what some people on the internet think about your car. Its a butt *** ugly over priced pos yellow car. And I actually like Viper coupes. Would own a Z06 over one but I still like them. You however have no taste.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:56 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by willizm
Come on man, I really like your viper and all, but saying this is like telling your girlfriend (that you cheated on) that you hadn't cheated on an ex girlfriend in the past all the while skirting the issue. Kinda doesn't help your current predicament now does it?
my current prediciment is that i beat those two cars fair and square back to back....Hell yea I dressed up my grainy *** phone videos with some footage from our other races and mortal combat ect in an effort to make the vid seem higher quality than the 10 seconds of grainy footage I had...But the races are what they are..3 beeps and I won..

Again that white GTR handed me my *** many times badly on race gas like in that vid and by a car or two on pump gas many times...

My 70 roll idea paid off and I earned those W's..I keep what I kill
Old 12-27-2010, 11:58 AM
Teching In

Your right fearsm...my mistake..sorry but i never cared to learn much about old 90s imports.....that why i post on ls1tech and not ricer and beanbag tech...i will now bowdown to your import knowledge...well done fearsm..well done
The cars he is referring to arent ricers, neither am I. If you dont care to learn about things then why are you constantly commenting on things that you dont know anything about like you are some kind of expert? Like I said, you need to stop using your opinions as fact. Reading magazines doesn't make you a gearhead by any means.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:59 AM
Launching!

No I really don't care. The only reason its in my sig or avatar is to get dumbasses like you to take the bait. You are just so damn annoying its unreal. You care WAY too much about what some people on the internet think about your car. Its a butt *** ugly over priced pos yellow car. And I actually like Viper coupes. Would own a Z06 over one but I still like them. You however have no taste.
LOL..Says the troll in the 97 ricemobil who thinks it looks so kool...Your not even worth another letter from me..LOL

fin
Old 12-27-2010, 12:00 PM
9 Second Club

my current prediciment is that i beat those two cars fair and square back to back....Hell yea I dressed up my grainy *** phone videos with some footage from our other races and mortal combat ect in an effort to make the vid seem higher quality than the 10 seconds of grainy footage I had...But the races are what they are..3 beeps and I won..

Again that white GTR handed me my *** many times badly on race gas like in that vid and by a car or two on pump gas many times...

My 70 roll idea paid off and I earned those W's..I keep what I kill
I would like to believe you over the RSKY video but the truth is that you aren't really winning anyone over in the believability of your video's do to bias editing. The risky video states 680whp GT-r on pump. You say it's 800whp on race gas. Who would you trust given your video uses some footage from that video clipped to benefit your car? His is unedited, unbiased, and is a complete race.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:01 PM
Teching In

lol Killemall you get beat in every video you have posted. The garbage clips from your cell phone show 2 seconds of the race when you get the jump and as soon as the GTR starts pulling you cut it out.

I think its a pretty unanimous you have failed...
Old 12-27-2010, 12:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

LOL..Says the troll in the 97 ricemobil who thinks it looks so kool...Your not even worth another letter from me..LOL

fin
Why do you think this bothers me?

The car was bought to get me 30mpg. I only mod it because I can't help but mod anything I get my hands on. And yes I do think it looks "kool". But that is an opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:14 PM
Teching In

move on

Come on now that's kinna pushin it. The guy might be an ******* but that has nothing to do with the car. Don't let it get to you so bad.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by FEARSM
The cars he is referring to arent ricers, neither am I. If you dont care to learn about things then why are you constantly commenting on things that you dont know anything about like you are some kind of expert? Like I said, you need to stop using your opinions as fact. Reading magazines doesn't make you a gearhead by any means.
Guess Ill have to install my gaskets upside down to be as kwowledgable as you...LOL...I swear everytime I turn the corner it is like you are there. My opinion as fact...man im not even getting into another phant vs tiger debate with you..we both call eachother liars ect..Then a week or two will pass and we will start back at ground zero and again call eachother liars ect..

Its old...Give it up..We both won..or lost..or are knowledgable..or blew are engines ..or installed things wrong..ect ect. ect. depending on wich one of us you ask..LOL

You ran a 10.6 at what you posted of 124 mph but say You have been in the 130's several times. I will not dispute that fact and as one of the few who legitimatly ran 10's in our little social arena I will always give you that respect...But come on man..Dosent it seem like you are always watching my post...Ill admit i brought up my big power supra kill many times and that probally pissed you off..As we have never agreed on that despite footage ect.

Its old..Really really old...BTW sorry I dont care for imports..Thats why I post here and have owned a camaro/vette/two vipers and post at LS1 tech.. Nothings gonna change that. No amount of arguing ect.

Is whats happenned here. Im out. Please continue mixing your rice fellas
Old 12-27-2010, 12:16 PM
Teching In

fin
Agreed. Guy talks a lot but for some reason I don't think he'll back it up.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:18 PM
Teching In

Guess Ill have to install my gaskets upside down to be as kwowledgable as you...LOL...I swear everytime I turn the corner it is like you are there. My opinion as fact...man im not even getting into another phant vs tiger debate with you..we both call eachother liars ect..Then a week or two will pass and we will start back at ground zero and again call eachother liars ect..

Its old...Give it up..We both won..or lost..or are knowledgable..or blew are engines ..or installed things wrong..ect ect. ect. depending on wich one of us you ask..LOL

You ran a 10.6 at what you posted of 124 mph but say You have been in the 130's several times. I will not dispute that fact and as one of the few who legitimatly ran 10's in our little social arena I will always give you that respect...But come on man..Dosent it seem like you are always watching my post...Ill admit i brought up my big power supra kill many times and that probally pissed you off..As we have never agreed on that despite footage ect.

Its old..Really really old...BTW sorry I dont care for imports..Thats why I post here and have owned a camaro/vette/two vipers and post at LS1 tech.. Nothings gonna change that. No amount of arguing ect.

Is whats happenned here. Im out. Please continue mixing your rice fellas

Quick Reply: 600whp stock Skyline motor?