Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

600whp stock Skyline motor?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 12:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by m_liel
Agreed. Guy talks a lot but for some reason I don't think he'll back it up.
What should I do, drive across country to run him?

I'd love a chance at that yellow power ranger.

BTW love the tan busa...or is that gold?
Old 12-27-2010, 12:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Killemall
Guess Ill have to install my gaskets upside down to be as kwowledgable as you...LOL...I swear everytime I turn the corner it is like you are there. My opinion as fact...man im not even getting into another phant vs tiger debate with you..we both call eachother liars ect..Then a week or two will pass and we will start back at ground zero and again call eachother liars ect..

Its old...Give it up..We both won..or lost..or are knowledgable..or blew are engines ..or installed things wrong..ect ect. ect. depending on wich one of us you ask..LOL

You ran a 10.6 at what you posted of 124 mph but say You have been in the 130's several times. I will not dispute that fact and as one of the few who legitimatly ran 10's in our little social arena I will always give you that respect...But come on man..Dosent it seem like you are always watching my post...Ill admit i brought up my big power supra kill many times and that probally pissed you off..As we have never agreed on that despite footage ect.

Its old..Really really old...BTW sorry I dont care for imports..Thats why I post here and have owned a camaro/vette/two vipers and post at LS1 tech.. Nothings gonna change that. No amount of arguing ect.

Is whats happenned here. Im out. Please continue mixing your rice fellas
Installed gaskets backward? WTF are you talking about? Another misinformed post as usual. You dont have to take my word for anything. I have timeslips, video and witnessess. All you have are results from a Gtech clone.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by FEARSM
Installed gaskets backward? WTF are you talking about? Another misinformed post as usual. You dont have to take my word for anything. I have timeslips, video and witnessess. All you have are results from a Gtech clone.
owned

again
Old 12-27-2010, 01:31 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Sure why not. That spiffy Integra of yours should be getting 35 mpg so your good to go there.

Seeing that it's a 1999 model that would be Copper my friend.

Last edited by LT/LS Guy; 12-27-2010 at 01:40 PM.
Old 12-27-2010, 02:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

heres a vid of him truly on pump gas at 680 rwhp..We started at 50 mph wich was a long lull for me and this was the out come every time 1-2 cars back from 50-130 mph...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-SkEvxjmuU

Now at 70 mph the result is what you see in my vid

Like I said..RSKY is holding the camera in the GTR..ask him if it was on race at 800 or pump at 680 awhp that day!!!!!!!
Only 1-2 cars back? You keep up while he is out of boost, once he finds his powerband he doesn't pull you in slowly, he makes you look like you are standing still!!! If he would have stayed on it longer, he would have continued to pull an extra 4 cars on you.

my current prediciment is that i beat those two cars fair and square back to back....Hell yea I dressed up my grainy *** phone videos with some footage from our other races and mortal combat ect in an effort to make the vid seem higher quality than the 10 seconds of grainy footage I had...But the races are what they are..3 beeps and I won..

Again that white GTR handed me my *** many times badly on race gas like in that vid and by a car or two on pump gas many times...

My 70 roll idea paid off and I earned those W's..I keep what I kill
You only show the video while you are ahead.

I'm going to follow your logic and race the new 600 HP Viper, take the hit, pull by a car then stop filming before he pulls me in. Thereby I will have a video of me beating a car that makes 100 more "raw wheel horse power" and maybe others will think I'm cool.

Nothing against your Viper either I actually like it, but you are the most one-sided and biased racers I have ever came across.
Old 12-27-2010, 02:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
Only 1-2 cars back? You keep up while he is out of boost, once he finds his powerband he doesn't pull you in slowly, he makes you look like you are standing still!!! If he would have stayed on it longer, he would have continued to pull an extra 4 cars on you.

You only show the video while you are ahead.

I'm going to follow your logic and race the new 600 HP Viper, take the hit, pull by a car then stop filming before he pulls me in. Thereby I will have a video of me beating a car that makes 100 more "raw wheel horse power" and maybe others will think I'm cool.

Nothing against your Viper either I actually like it, but you are the most one-sided and biased racers I have ever came across.

I cannot believe that Killemall thinks that shitty *** video in his sig shows him beating anything. He's got to be clinically delusional/narcissistic.
Old 12-27-2010, 02:29 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^couldn't agree more
Old 12-27-2010, 03:21 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I leave for a few days, and it's still the same old stuff. I thought Crashemall had smashed 3 vipers? Hmm, guess I was wrong. Oh well, still the biggest ricer on this site. "My GTECH says I'd run this, and if you watch this video I edited it looks like I beat a car with wayyyy more power cause vipers are awesome and so am I but I really actually lost but shhh."

If anyone wants to know why he is so incompetent, I saw a post that he made a while back that pretty much explains it all. I won't post it though, might get banned.
Old 12-27-2010, 05:53 PM
TECH Regular

Another harmless thread turned dick measuring contest?

WTF is this ****?
Old 12-27-2010, 06:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd love a chance at that yellow power ranger.

Busa's suck ballz. Of course, since you don't even have a bike stopsign, I gotta tell you the facts: Dissing on a 1st gen Busa is akin to dissing on a Buick Grand National, Supra, and C6Z06 all rolled into one. Stick to your mustangs.
Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
Another harmless thread turned dick measuring contest?

WTF is this ****?
Besides fellas, girth matters more than length anways: tickling her tonsils is all well and good, but it doesn't cause her eyes to bulg out and involuntary moans to slip out like having a coke can sized manhood will.

Or where you speaking metaphorically?
Old 12-27-2010, 06:43 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
Busa's suck ballz. Of course, since you don't even have a bike stopsign, I gotta tell you the facts: Dissing on a 1st gen Busa is akin to dissing on a Buick Grand National, Supra, and C6Z06 all rolled into one. Stick to your mustangs.
x1000000000000
Old 12-28-2010, 09:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
I owned a 2006 GSXR 1k.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LT/LS Guy
Sure why not. That spiffy Integra of yours should be getting 35 mpg so your good to go there.
He lives in Hawaii..
Old 12-28-2010, 10:10 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Dude, I'm slacking, I need to create more time somehow-

Bench Buddy-
Old 12-29-2010, 01:06 PM
Teching In

I owned a 2006 GSXR 1k.
So then you should no better wise guy.

Quick Reply: 600whp stock Skyline motor?