Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

impression of 5.0 from camaro owner

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 09:58 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Two things:

1) You posted this in the wrong section.

2) Is English your first language?
Old 05-05-2011, 12:23 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Asides from all the BS, i would drive the Camaro SS all day any day over the 5.0 car for comfort and ride quality, not if i was going to buy something newer and had to make a decision between the two to make into a street bruiser, the Stang would get the vote, period.

Gm fucked up with a heavy *** chassis for competitive reasons, but styling and comfort are a big W for me, if you dont own a different car and want something to drag *** on the street, the GT is it.

Dodge is junk, all im sayin.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:56 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by massconfusion
Man the SRK sections seems to be getting kind of lame....but wait maybe its the fault of stupid threads like this. Can't you post this crap on a mustang forum?
I agree, I like this place and most of the people in here and everyone typically has a good time and its nice to have ONE bullshit thread but threads like this are dumb.

I think Jason is in hibernation and doesn't pay attention to us on here anymore
Old 05-05-2011, 01:10 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick
It definitely is.
You're on some sort of hallucinogen, obviously. All hard and plastic-looking...gauges in stupid places...definitely not its' strong point...but I think you were kidding, anyway
Old 05-05-2011, 05:53 AM
10 Second Club

I have never driven the new 5.0 mustangs. but they seem really fast and they look good too. before I would never consider buying a mustang except for maybe a 03-04 cobra. but those new 5.0s are getting my attention very nice cars. post some pics of your ride! and btw the 2010-11 camaro interior is pos. not sure what he liked about the interior of that camaro! I would give the camaro prob 6.5 out of 10 and the new stangs with nav a 6.3/10. but that just me! maybe i just got bored from looking at the int of my car!
Old 05-05-2011, 07:53 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
I agree, I like this place and most of the people in here and everyone typically has a good time and its nice to have ONE bullshit thread but threads like this are dumb.

I think Jason is in hibernation and doesn't pay attention to us on here anymore
Bet he's busy. We only have 2 mods for a section that can have multiple threads blow up into shitstorms in just matter of hours. I thought the addition of PSM would help, but now I think we might needs 3 mods. Not that PSM isn't doing his job (or Jayplay), but that this section needs a little more supervision. I could think of 1 or 2 people I'd vote for (don't worry, none of them are myself).

Originally Posted by snake95
You're on some sort of hallucinogen, obviously. All hard and plastic-looking...gauges in stupid places...definitely not its' strong point...but I think you were kidding, anyway
Does this look like a face that kids? No, so I'm not kidding. Driven one, been driven around in the other. Definitely like the Camaro more. I could see why people wouldn't like the gauges though.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:42 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by walhan_qtr
I have never driven the new 5.0 mustangs. but they seem really fast and they look good too. before I would never consider buying a mustang except for maybe a 03-04 cobra. but those new 5.0s are getting my attention very nice cars. post some pics of your ride! and btw the 2010-11 camaro interior is pos. not sure what he liked about the interior of that camaro! I would give the camaro prob 6.5 out of 10 and the new stangs with nav a 6.3/10. but that just me! maybe i just got bored from looking at the int of my car!
Well you asked so i post some pics..Car is kinda dirty right now for the pics that was taken..thats being fixed..lol Also maybe he liked interior better cause he has leather and all that. I have base model. My hood is in transit and paint is waiting for it.

Last edited by ohioborn80; 05-05-2011 at 08:56 AM.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:43 AM
10 Second Club

Better pic of boss/CS front

Roush rear
Old 05-05-2011, 08:44 AM
TECH Regular

This guy is now the reason I hate the new 5.0! I actually liked it till now. This guy chims in on anything that has to do with 5th gens or whatever, to tell us how great and how much faster his stang is Guess what, you could beat my 5th gen mod for mod for the next 10 year's... I still could give a rates ***, they finally made a gt that will beat a camaro down the 1/4. I will race, cruise, and mod my heavy *** pigg camaro and be damn proud of it! Stop jacking up threads with your stupid crap, nobody cares man! That guy with the charger made a good kill on that 5.slow, and you come in run your mouth and talke up your stupid car What do you work for ford, give it up!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:45 AM
10 Second Club

Before boss/cs front was on. Also have new tires coming so front dont seem so small. Rims are 18x10 rear and 18x9 front

Last edited by ohioborn80; 05-05-2011 at 08:53 AM.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:47 AM
On The Tree

Looks like you need to close the light covers on your garage door opener.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:49 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by sweetC5
This guy is now the reason I hate the new 5.0! I actually liked it till now. This guy chims in on anything that has to do with 5th gens or whatever, to tell us how great and how much faster his stang is Guess what, you could beat my 5th gen mod for mod for the next 10 year's... I still could give a rates ***, they finally made a gt that will beat a camaro down the 1/4. I will race, cruise, and mod my heavy *** pigg camaro and be damn proud of it! Stop jacking up threads with your stupid crap, nobody cares man! That guy with the charger made a good kill on that 5.slow, and you come in run your mouth and talke up your stupid car What do you work for ford, give it up!
Um if you didnt notice this was my thread retard. Some one asked for pics! And i actually told the guy good kill on the 5.0..Not every 5.0 will run the same. He also asked how he would far against a stock 5.0 so me as well as other showed him times of what some have went. Mainly so he knows not every one is going to run high 12 or some other stupid number cause some one cant drive it.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:50 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by FOG52
Looks like you need to close the light covers on your garage door opener.
Wife said she just put new bulbs in it. I told her same thing...lol
Old 05-05-2011, 08:54 AM
On The Tree

Old 05-05-2011, 09:00 AM
TECH Regular

I know its your's, I figured I would come in an jack it up like you been doing
Old 05-05-2011, 09:02 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Um if you didnt notice this was my thread retard. Some one asked for pics! And i actually told the guy good kill on the 5.0..Not every 5.0 will run the same. He also asked how he would far against a stock 5.0 so me as well as other showed him times of what some have went. Mainly so he knows not every one is going to run high 12 or some other stupid number cause some one cant drive it.
"Your thread" is in the wrong damn section.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:09 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
"Your thread" is in the wrong damn section.
Well if you read you will notice i said i know it was. But wasnt sure where to put to share. SO your behind the curve..
Old 05-05-2011, 09:12 AM
10 Second Club

I know its your's, I figured I would come in an jack it up like you been doing
Feel free i am not scared to compared cars. Thats what a lot forums are for. Just seems a lot of you get butt hurt that ya finally ford has a better car. That is N/A. It happens. Like it or love it. The 5.0 is here. The camaro is here. Until GM makes some changes to the camaro again like weight the 5.0 is faster. By how much is debatable. Can the camaro be made to be faster. Of course. I just seen a 1.3L run a 7 sec 1/4 mile.

Also you must missed that i am in Iraq so nope dont work for ford. There stock is doing pretty good.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:46 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Feel free i am not scared to compared cars. Thats what a lot forums are for. Just seems a lot of you get butt hurt that ya finally ford has a better car. That is N/A. It happens. Like it or love it. The 5.0 is here. The camaro is here. Until GM makes some changes to the camaro again like weight the 5.0 is faster. By how much is debatable. Can the camaro be made to be faster. Of course. I just seen a 1.3L run a 7 sec 1/4 mile.

Also you must missed that i am in Iraq so nope dont work for ford. There stock is doing pretty good.

Sure is! And they didn't screw their stock holders by going bankrupt and begging the government for money.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:54 AM
TECH Regular

I think your missing my point, we all know how well the 5.0 is doing... I just do not care, you 5.0 mustang guys have a stick up your *** lately! You want to campare car's thats fine, your car is faster... thats fine with me, I still love my camaro and would buy a stang ever! So when I get to the track next month and run my car and post a time, it would nice to not have you chime in and tell me how mauch faster your car is with the same mods, why because I dont give a ****! Comparing notes and being a dick about your god like stang is two differnt things!

Quick Reply: impression of 5.0 from camaro owner