Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Couple Pics of my new exhaust, and LS6 swap

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 11:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Couple Pics of my new exhaust, and LS6 swap

These were off of my Iphone so they are not the best.... But let me know what you think

O ya my cut out gives me about 3 fingers of clearance, i may have to have it moved... once i get my charger or my camera i can post a before and after videos from my Magnaflow catback to LT's and Magnaflow, then to my LT's and new exhaust. It is incredibly deep now and NO RASP AT ALL...
Here are some pics of my Ls6 swap from my I phone too sorry if they are horrible

I grinded the ribs off of the bottom also... Let me know what you think

O ya and i know my car is really dirty It snowed right before i left to the exhaust shop so well Salt and Slush makes black and the underneath the car a disaster.....
Old 01-28-2009, 11:03 PM
Launching!

any audio ?
Old 01-28-2009, 11:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by rrgray8
any audio ?
My camera died and i dont have my charger tomorrow i will be borrowing my friends camera and getting some videos before my classes tomorrow, i tryed totoday but we got a good amount of snow and they PLOWED THREE FEET OF SNOW 3 INCHES FROM MY REAR BUMPER i was pissed.... but tomorrow i will run and get some
Old 01-28-2009, 11:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Do they make you park in the fairgrounds?
Old 01-28-2009, 11:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by motoo344
Do they make you park in the fairgrounds?
umm i am suppose to but since the new semester started i just park behind my Dorm building and i only got one ticket for it, i guess i just have been getting lucky, i had two but the same cop that goes through the parking lot behind my building every morning took back the ticket he gave me and was really nice to me. But ya i am suppose to park in the fairgrounds i just hate doing it so i dont..... Between the major pot holes, no major lights and lack of people back there and rocks, i do not want to leave my car back there.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yep, fairgrounds suck. A nice public safety guy? Wish they were around when I was on campus. One time I parked to move my stuff in, public safety officer walked right by me, didnt say anything, I came back five minutes later and he gave me a ticket. For no reason, there were like 4 other cars there and I was in the area were everyone parks to take their stuff inside. O well.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:44 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Frostbitten09
My camera died and i dont have my charger tomorrow i will be borrowing my friends camera and getting some videos before my classes tomorrow, i tryed totoday but we got a good amount of snow and they PLOWED THREE FEET OF SNOW 3 INCHES FROM MY REAR BUMPER i was pissed.... but tomorrow i will run and get some
I bet it sounds good
Old 01-29-2009, 06:51 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

So what exaxtly is the new exhaust? You got rid of the magnaflow and replaced it with what?
Old 01-29-2009, 10:20 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
So what exaxtly is the new exhaust? You got rid of the magnaflow and replaced it with what?
I replaced my Magnaflow with a full 3" set up with a Cutout, and Dynomax Bullet Muffler. I just got the muffler and cutout i let the guy at the shop take care of the rest his work is really great He even welded my Tips in the perfect spot with the magnaflow catback they were way to far out.

My friend that is going to let me use her camera to take a video is at class so i will post one deff before i go to class today i only have a 6pm class.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Looks great man! I look forward to hearing it!