Hampton Roads.....Another New One...Again. - Page 4 - LS1TECH



Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Hampton Roads.....Another New One...Again.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2009, 07:09 PM   #61
Launching!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia Beach,VA
Posts: 257
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by na$ty-ta View Post
there always jenro's on saturdays... Most of us are there from around 330-6ish...

Im almost always out there when im not out of town for work.

Sold the ta and went to a gto.

Im always up fpr meeting new people.

Kyle
where is this at?
b-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 10:54 AM   #62
TECH Enthusiast
 
NVR KNO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 678
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA View Post
Sold the TA and went to a GTO.Kyle
Best decision of your life.... That thing was a POS.


Im just saying....
NVR KNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 10:13 PM   #63
TECH Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (21)
 
NA$TY-TA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 10,348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVR KNO View Post
Best decision of your life.... That thing was a POS.


Im just saying....


LIAR...... I do LOVE The GTO though
NA$TY-TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 10:16 PM   #64
TECH Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (21)
 
NA$TY-TA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 10,348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-ron View Post
where is this at?


get off on the Independence exit towards the VA Beach BLVD going past the mall. Its about 3 miles or so on the left. In the same shopping area as Chickfila and across the street from sonic and KFC.
NA$TY-TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 08:26 PM   #65
Launching!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia Beach,VA
Posts: 257
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA View Post
get off on the Independence exit towards the VA Beach BLVD going past the mall. Its about 3 miles or so on the left. In the same shopping area as Chickfila and across the street from sonic and KFC.
cool low late does everyone stay out their
i work on sat. get off around 5 :30 anyone out their past 5pm
b-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:52 AM   #66
On The Tree
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Smithfield, VA
Posts: 187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-ron View Post
cool low late does everyone stay out their
i work on sat. get off around 5 :30 anyone out their past 5pm
It use to end around 7-8 or so, but I havn't been there this year yet....so maybe you shouldn't listen to me.
want297z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:50 PM   #67
Launching!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia Beach,VA
Posts: 257
Default

was out driving today and found a fellow ws6 owner (mike)
nice to find a fellow ws6 owner local
b-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:31 AM   #68
TECH Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (21)
 
NA$TY-TA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 10,348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-ron View Post
cool low late does everyone stay out their
i work on sat. get off around 5 :30 anyone out their past 5pm


I usually head out there around 330-4 and stay till about 6-630
NA$TY-TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:00 PM   #69
Launching!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia Beach,VA
Posts: 257
Default

anybody going to be out their sat?
I will swing by their when i get off work @ 5 on sat and see if anyone else is up their
b-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:09 PM   #70
On The Tree
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 144
Default

Im gona try to be there around 3 ish, i gota leave early to get to work by 6pm... tunnel traffic sucks *****.
cbailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 06:17 AM   #71
Registered User
 
Master Mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6
Default

Transformers premier at Lynnhaven Mall - big event from this weds the 24th through sunday. Radio stations (104.5) and giveaways and whatnot. I'm trying to get a 2010 Camaro from our dealership to bring out there because they called me looking for one. Either way I'll be there representing the Camaro, any chance some other members gonna be out there?
Master Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #72
Launching!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia Beach,VA
Posts: 257
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mac View Post
Transformers premier at Lynnhaven Mall - big event from this weds the 24th through sunday. Radio stations (104.5) and giveaways and whatnot. I'm trying to get a 2010 Camaro from our dealership to bring out there because they called me looking for one. Either way I'll be there representing the Camaro, any chance some other members gonna be out there?
what days and times you going to be out their?
b-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:50 PM   #73
TECH Apprentice
iTrader: (19)
 
A Str8 Up G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 380
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mac View Post
Transformers premier at Lynnhaven Mall - big event from this weds the 24th through sunday. Radio stations (104.5) and giveaways and whatnot. I'm trying to get a 2010 Camaro from our dealership to bring out there because they called me looking for one. Either way I'll be there representing the Camaro, any chance some other members gonna be out there?
**** yeah!! I'm down like a car with four flat tires and a rod through the oil pan. Wish you were giving away that Camaro though........ lol
A Str8 Up G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:59 PM   #74
Registered User
 
Master Mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6
Default

The Camaro (Yellow w/ Black Stripes) was sold before we could commit to bringin it. I'll probably be out Saturday night after dropping in at Jenro's. The Trans Am may still be in the shop though. Getting a manual trans rebuilt at 53k miles. Bullshit.
Master Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:52 PM   #75
On The Tree
iTrader: (2)
 
formula87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hampton Rds Va
Posts: 183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mac View Post
Transformers premier at Lynnhaven Mall - big event from this weds the 24th through sunday. Radio stations (104.5) and giveaways and whatnot. I'm trying to get a 2010 Camaro from our dealership to bring out there because they called me looking for one. Either way I'll be there representing the Camaro, any chance some other members gonna be out there?
Which dealer are you at? I took a customers SS to a cruise in before we shipped it to him couple weeks ago and practically got mobbed. Sucks you sold before you could display it would'eve been cool. Can't buy that kind of publ.
formula87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:33 PM   #76
Launching!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia Beach,VA
Posts: 257
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mac View Post
The Camaro (Yellow w/ Black Stripes) was sold before we could commit to bringin it. I'll probably be out Saturday night after dropping in at Jenro's. The Trans Am may still be in the shop though. Getting a manual trans rebuilt at 53k miles. Bullshit.
when you getting the ta back?
b-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:34 PM   #77
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
texasglock23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North DFW, Tx
Posts: 1,573
Default

Guys,

I still have my SLP car cover, fog light w/bracket, (2) ZR1's on Eagle F1's, (2) stockers on newer Bridgestone Potenzas and a few other thing.
texasglock23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:02 PM   #78
Launching!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia Beach,VA
Posts: 257
Default

me and Master Mac be out at jenro's sat about 5:30-6
I'll be in a black 00ws6
anyone else going to be out their looking to meet other ls1techers
b-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:46 PM   #79
Teching In
iTrader: (4)
 
79CMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Camp Lejeune, NC
Posts: 7
Default Hampton VA engine swaps

Hey I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post, but at least ya'll are locals. I'm currently training in Quantico for the Marine Corps but I want to do a complete engine swap of a 2002 F-body LS1 into my 1979 Monte Carlo. Do ya'll know of any reputable shops/individuals in the Hampton Roads area that are up to the task? With the training and being 150 miles away, it's hard to get back home to do the work myself. I appreciate any suggestions you have- thanks for your time.
79CMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:11 PM   #80
TECH Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (21)
 
NA$TY-TA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 10,348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CMC View Post
Hey I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post, but at least ya'll are locals. I'm currently training in Quantico for the Marine Corps but I want to do a complete engine swap of a 2002 F-body LS1 into my 1979 Monte Carlo. Do ya'll know of any reputable shops/individuals in the Hampton Roads area that are up to the task? With the training and being 150 miles away, it's hard to get back home to do the work myself. I appreciate any suggestions you have- thanks for your time.
Whats your budget and time frame??
NA$TY-TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
found one Rick Speed Parts Wanted 0 10-13-2014 07:09 PM
defogger shift light enzostuk Appearance & Detailing 8 08-11-2008 05:44 PM
relocation brackets 00SSog Suspension & Brakes 15 04-24-2008 03:25 PM
any one near Kokomo? House Midwestern Members 24 11-13-2007 09:37 AM
* SS Hood Pewter Sub34 Parts Wanted 3 01-02-2007 10:47 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 AM.


 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
What's your question?
Send