Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Anyone near Fort Eustis VA?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 10:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone near Fort Eustis VA?

My best friend and i are currently stationed at Fort Eustis VA for AIT and we are curious on whether or not anyone is near our area? We get weekend passes here soon and it'd be sweet to be able to hang out with some car guys again haha. We offer free labor if anyone needs help working on their vehicle or anything really. We are going to start learning how to tune using HP tuners, so in like a month and a half we can help tune peoples stuff if anyone is interested.

To tell you the truth, we are just 2 bored privates that are in love with cars and begging for some fun

Let me know ya'll!

Peace

Casey
Old 10-25-2009, 04:22 AM
Teching In

Thumbs up

I am about 10 minutes away from you guys. I am right off jefferson ave.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:57 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1killerSS00
I am about 10 minutes away from you guys. I am right off jefferson ave.
Id have to look that up, you mean your stationed at Ft Eustis as well or your in Hampton or Newport News or something? lol, let me know.
Casey
Old 10-26-2009, 01:01 AM
Teching In

Thumbs up

I am NAVY, but I just live in NN. I work in the shipyards out here. Hey check my thread out , im trying to start annual 4th gen meets out here, maybe you can go in on this with me?!!?
Old 10-29-2009, 03:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm in Chesapeake and a buddy of mine is in suffolk.
Old 11-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Teching In

Not 100% if i know where that is at lol, send me a txt some time, ill send you a pm
Old 11-01-2009, 09:03 PM
11 Second Club

Iam about 2 hours- 2hours 20 mins North of you.. But I dont mine traveling to go to a meet or hangout with car guys.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:19 PM
Teching In

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 1Bad97WS-6
Iam about 2 hours- 2hours 20 mins North of you.. But I dont mine traveling to go to a meet or hangout with car guys.
you should show up at the NOV14TH meet at farmfresh. check out ther ad and call me if you need to.

i work night so leave a message and il call you back. pretty good count already, you should come?!

ad title : VB 4geners
Old 11-04-2009, 10:44 AM
On The Tree

you should show up at the NOV14TH meet at farmfresh. check out ther ad and call me if you need to.

i work night so leave a message and il call you back. pretty good count already, you should come?!

More info? send me the link to this or is it just on the Farm Fresh website?

I am over in Smithfield, so about 30 mins away. Plenty of people scattered all around this area. We use to all hang out at one time or another.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Welcome, I'm in Chesapeake and work in Norfolk! Be sure to check out the local fbody scene at www.hrfbody.com for local fbody events, shows, cruises, etc...
Old 11-05-2009, 06:45 AM

A little geography lesson. You are at the north end of Newport News. Further south is Hampton. Through the tunnels under the James River is Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth and Chesapeak.

I am in Virginia Beach. Contractor working for the Corp of Engineers in Norfolk.

Ed
Old 11-09-2009, 12:05 PM
12 Second Club

Hey guys, as one Soldier to another , be careful with this. If you two are in training, then you have certain restrictions in dealing with permanent party Military. I am not saying you can't go hang at a local public car get together, just make sure you know what your limits are when interacting with us. I love wrenching on the weekends too, but you are in training and that should be the focus. Once you get to your first duty station, you will have time to wrench. By all means go out and have fun on the weekends and go see what all HR has to offer and I am sure any of us, Military and non, will welcome you to any event/gathering. I hope I didn't put a damper on your ideas, just trying to keep some fellow Soldiers from getting in trouble with the man.

On another note, I am at Fort Eustis, and know of some local hangouts, so if you want to get out and see the local muscle here, let me know, I can give you some places and times they gather. I am also with a local fbody community here.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Staging Lane

Default Va

Originally Posted by vigilantered
my best friend and i are currently stationed at fort eustis va for ait and we are curious on whether or not anyone is near our area? We get weekend passes here soon and it'd be sweet to be able to hang out with some car guys again haha. We offer free labor if anyone needs help working on their vehicle or anything really. We are going to start learning how to tune using hp tuners, so in like a month and a half we can help tune peoples stuff if anyone is interested.

To tell you the truth, we are just 2 bored privates that are in love with cars and begging for some fun

let me know ya'll!

Peace

casey
whats up, im in chesapeake, deep creek area,,,,abby 2002 ss
Old 11-14-2009, 07:19 AM
11 Second Club

Iam going with my dad to the all mopar event at MIR. Iam going back to MIR sunday for the swap meet tnt.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Welcome. I am nonmilatary but I pass Fort Eustis blvd everyday on way to work.