Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

One piece of the puzzle arrived today

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 01:12 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by orange88ls1s-dime
ya I guess your right. I'd rather have finest VFN quality than do a bit of trimming on a hood for a car that the factory has a hood gap range of over 1" from car to car
and I'm the dumbass
gotta love how VFN is doing their part in helping the environment by recycling toilet paper rolls for bracing under each of their hoods

Sorry Fireball for high-jacking your thread but I gotta defend Joe. He is my buddy and the most talented person I've ever met.
By the way other than the hood your car is amazing
Thanks
Beau
Beaudacious Fabrication
You know, I understand that you work for Joe V O' and you have pride in your work...but is it really necessary to go on a thread and talk crap about our company? Come on dude.
We have seen your parts first hand...have had customers bring in hoods for us to trim and extend, but you don't see us on a forum trashing you because of this. It's simply something that happens, they're local and we were happy to do the work for them. Simple as that.
We can easily sit here and pick apart what we don't like about yours...but we don't, and we're not doing it now. This is completely about your post.
What we find is the best solution for people who have a situation with a part that they purchased - from anyone, for that matter - is to let the parts speak for themselves.
If these guys are happy with the parts they receive from us, then that's all we can ask for. And we very much appreciate that they're letting everyone know they're happy about the product. Because we, just like you, rely on word of mouth. And we're not here to throw stones.
We're sticklers about making the best possible product we can for our customers and we DO NOT use toilet paper rolls on our product.
When people ask us what other quality companies there are out there, we have had no problem recommending Joe or Hairy or Harwood as well as a couple others to customers.
Maybe we'll have to rethink our recommendations a little here.

Not here to start a post war either...let's all be adult about it. It's never pleasant when you see another manufacturer bash your product. Obviously you have a lot of pride in your work, we here at VFN do too.
So like Woody said to Sid - Let's play nice

Last edited by vfntech; 08-26-2011 at 01:29 PM.
Old 08-26-2011, 01:37 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

My guess is that if his 'mentor' knew what he was posting on the internet, he would have a sit down talk with his student about how proffesionals act.

We're glad you are proud of who you work for, but it's a lot ballsy to come out and trash someone elses work and claim yours to be the best.

I work for J&J, but you don't hear me saying it's the best company in the world and better than every other company out there.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:45 PM
8 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by orange88ls1s-dime
Joe produces artwork i know cause i work for him
Why would you search out old threads and argue with people instead of answering current threads from people looking to contact JOE but have been unsucessful?

Like this gentleman....
https://ls1tech.com/forums/drag-raci...beek-wing.html

Quick Reply: One piece of the puzzle arrived today