Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Out with the old....In with the New!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 08:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had to unsubscribe from this thread... Or, I will add a bottle to my e-mail engine !
Old 02-26-2010, 08:22 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by DiabloFormula
Watch out......I've heard the white ones are the worst ones to mess with!!!!!
I have been next to the white one on the highway with the wifey in the car it wasnt looking pretty for the white one you drive. Wait the f-ing bottle was empty again. What a great system.. Dam I even had street tires on that day unlike you Sir...
Old 02-26-2010, 08:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mikep2002
I have been next to the white one on the highway with the wifey in the car it wasnt looking pretty for the white one you drive. Wait the f-ing bottle was empty again. What a great system.. Dam I even had street tires on that day unlike you Sir...
Can't argue with that man, you junk does move out pretty nicely.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:37 PM
9 Second Club

Can't argue with that man, you junk does move out pretty nicely.
Andy I think your thread got everyones panties in a bunch. Its been fun as hell... I think I have to do some maintance on the huffer car and clean the air filter... Hey thanks for calling my car junk..
Old 02-26-2010, 08:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mikep2002
Andy I think your thread got everyones panties in a bunch. Its been fun as hell... I think I have to do some maintance on the huffer car and clean the air filter... Hey thanks for calling my car junk..
I'm glad I was of help to you.

Now go charge the battery in your electric ebay huffer.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:39 PM
Teching In

The NA c6z is back but this time forged piston n bigger ring gap!!!! soooo if I need to spray it, I can!!! which the only car around here I may have to do that to would be mikeP !!!! lol I still think me n u mike would be a good run from a 50 roll!!!! going to ecs march 12th to get a better tune (speed density) .. I loooove runing sprayed cars lol they always have excuses..... bottle pressure too low..... tank is empty....... I didnt purge..... blah blah blahhh bring that sprayed f body down here mike p and a c6z with "only" 590 rwhp will put the spanking on ya
Old 02-26-2010, 09:52 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by phatbeatnut
The NA c6z is back but this time forged piston n bigger ring gap!!!! soooo if I need to spray it, I can!!! which the only car around here I may have to do that to would be mikeP !!!! lol I still think me n u mike would be a good run from a 50 roll!!!! going to ecs march 12th to get a better tune (speed density) .. I loooove runing sprayed cars lol they always have excuses..... bottle pressure too low..... tank is empty....... I didnt purge..... blah blah blahhh bring that sprayed f body down here mike p and a c6z with "only" 590 rwhp will put the spanking on ya
Why not take it to Fran for the tune?????

Dude why the hell would you wanna spray? I told you down in OC, get a blower. Now that you have a forged bottom end. What compression you running? Even if it was like 10.5-11 you could get away w/ 6-7#
Old 02-26-2010, 10:17 PM
Teching In

I don't want to hear from you mister small-big block.
U must be thinkin of someone else..........the biggest SBC I have is a 406, the N/A motor is a little bigger big block, will be on E-85 lots cheaper than C-14 , THE SPRAY IS FOR PUSSIES THAT NEED HELP..............My $$s on mikep beating up on that silver NY car!!!
Old 02-26-2010, 10:19 PM
Teching In

You think speed density is a better tune for a N/A car making 600hp?

Curious why after trapping as high as you did first time out you would mess with the parameters of the car that is clearly making more power than most.

I'm not speaking on behalf of anyone other than myself. I've watched chummma tune and I would gladly put him up against anyone else out there.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:25 PM
Banned

Well with the Nano......I won't have to worry about that anymore.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:54 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Devilish34
All your cars are ******* weak. I challenge all yall to a race... One condition you must have 3 passengers(+driver), 4 sets of golf clubs in the trunk and a cooler filled with beer in the back seat (on ice). Roll or from dig
i accept
Old 02-26-2010, 11:00 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 351carlo
You think speed density is a better tune for a N/A car making 600hp?

Curious why after trapping as high as you did first time out you would mess with the parameters of the car that is clearly making more power than most.

I'm not speaking on behalf of anyone other than myself. I've watched chummma tune and I would gladly put him up against anyone else out there.

because it chewed up the motor
Old 02-26-2010, 11:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by C5kid
because it chewed up the motor
Old 02-26-2010, 11:22 PM
Launching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkFKTQP7Eeo

You're all going down!!!!!!!!!! (as long as there's 3ft of snow on the ground)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DlBCSMmQwk
Old 02-27-2010, 01:33 AM
9 Second Club

Phatbeatnut I'm not here to race everyone ,It's between me and mr doom.Listen you come to the track be prepared that is all mike.You are a typical dyno bench racer my car actually does what I been saying so like I said step up to track and meet me there.what part of that dont you understand
Old 02-27-2010, 05:03 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by INTENESS
Phatbeatnut I'm not here to race everyone ,It's between me and mr doom.Listen you come to the track be prepared that is all mike.You are a typical dyno bench racer my car actually does what I been saying so like I said step up to track and meet me there.what part of that dont you understand
Hey Sunshine :-)... Glad to see your back especially since you were done with this thread pages ago. And thats Mr.Legion of Doom to you.. Lets be serious here I am not going to purposely line up against you at the track just so you can beat me... I know you will your an auto if you didnt it would be a dam shame... I just think on the street I would knock the snot out of that nitrous f-body of yours even with you being an auto from a roll...
I have a feeling your nitrous hp car failed to get the infamous 9sec time slip being a six speed... And even if you added bigger jets you still would not have gotten that 9 second slip... Its okay I understand you want your car to be a race car at the racetrack there are alot of people like you I dont blame you. You took the easy way its okay... Trust me I thought about it.

And by the way you are starting to be a bad guy... I offered you friendship and you crapped on me. Whats that all about?
Old 02-27-2010, 06:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'll be your friend Mikep

Why dont you guys have a friendly cruise on the mexican mile and run'm. Then on the same tank of gas(s) drive to the track after 2 passes on the mexican mile. Then run 10 passes at say Atco. Then average out the winner???? I think thats good? no hood poppers no filler upper deckers and then MikeP can buy me a lap dance!
Old 02-27-2010, 06:51 AM
9 Second Club

Listen ahhh you hurt my feelings you are so full of it get over yoursef,yes my car never made into the 9's with the 6spd not many fbodys do.I can handle that and i care less about you sending a buddy slip over .Hey If I lose to me its not end of the world its just a car,so step back dont keep talking shi- cause one I dont play that,if you want will take in the pm's before it gets ugly because now just acting like a doucheba-.Its more then just a car thing
Old 02-27-2010, 06:51 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Mike I'd put good $ on Intenss's car on a 50 mph highway roll to 140, all day long. His car's 400 lbs lighter then mine was when it ran 9.50 and he's making the same n/a power my car makes and he's putting more jet to it.

I'm trapping in the 143 range, now add another 50 hp to that and take 400 lbs out. Believe me, that car is as fast as he says.

Dave, get down there and take his $.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:45 AM
9 Second Club

Not many 6sp cars make it into the nines. Its kind of hard its not brainless work clicking a lever and and letting go of a little red button on the starting line. Yes I have raced an auto car before not a whole lot to it.
Wow your getting nasty over there call me a douchba-... Hey buddy settle down I just think I would whoop your car from a 50mph roll. Whats wrong with that. I didnt come on here and claim to be spanking all kinds of cars with my car. I never claimed to spank a single car here. You are the one that came here claiming to have beating this and that. I think my car will whoop your car on the street dont let it hurt your feelings. I could be wrong? But I am not driving to NY to find out... Is your car going to be fast on the racetrack I sure hope so, you pay somebody probably enough money to do your work. Will you whoop me on the track you better or that would be a not so good thing being an auto. Hell I would expect your N/A 540hp motor to beat me from an auto on a track. I am a big boy I can admit it. It doesnt bother me. You have a race car I have a street car all factory equiptment installed. Nothing cut out of the car. If I wanted to run a number as bad as you I would convert to auto. Instead I take the abuse because my car doesnt run the number doesnt bother me. Are you sure you wont be my friend?

Quick Reply: Out with the old....In with the New!!!