Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Out with the old....In with the New!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010 | 07:54 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by C5kid
because it chewed up the motor
Really? I thought his car was running....
Old 02-27-2010 | 07:59 AM
9 Second Club

Me bragging talking ****. Nope I stated an honest opionion. If people cant handle that sorry. I been on this forum about four years. I have never posted that my car beat this or that so I guess I am a big **** talker. The only I have posted is my car cannot run a number at the track. You my friend (even though I havent gotten the buddy slip) I offered you the chance to beat me the only place I have a chance at beating you and where I think I would beat your nitrous car and that upsets you? Why is that?
Old 02-27-2010 | 08:04 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mikep2002
Me bragging talking ****. Nope I stated an honest opionion. If people cant handle that sorry. I been on this forum about four years. I have never posted that my car beat this or that so I guess I am a big **** talker. The only I have posted is my car cannot run a number at the track. You my friend (even though I havent gotten the buddy slip) I offered you the chance to beat me the only place I have a chance at beating you and where I think I would beat your nitrous car and that upsets you? Why is that?
I would destroy your car from a 50mph roll. You have no chance. Your car cannot run a number at a track. I'm not your friend. My nitrous car would beat yours. My ***** is indeed larger than yours. My car is also cooler.

/Thread

Last edited by 351carlo; 02-27-2010 at 08:15 AM.
Old 02-27-2010 | 08:07 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 351carlo
I would destroy your car from a 50mph roll. You have no chance. Your car cannot run a number at a track. I'm not your friend. My nitrous car would beat yours. My ***** is indeed larger than yours. My car is also cooler.

/Thread
Okay Carlo sounds like you need the buddy slip too so I will send you one.... I dont want to upset you now...
Old 02-27-2010 | 08:15 AM
Teching In

Okay Carlo sounds like you need the buddy slip too so I will send you one.... I dont want to upset you now...
You better not cross me again.

On the big picture though, you're fighting a losing battle.

Some guys build the car to go stupid fast in a straight line and run the number. Your car could do that too. Be it with a real well seasoned driver, lots more seat time or a 4L80 swap, that's a very solid setup you have.

I suffer from the same dilemma. I recently had to decide between an auto swap, or putting a new 6060 and an RPS clutch in my car. A 4L80 swap would've probably been a little cheaper than the route I took, but I wanted to keep the 6 speed. I probably sacrificed .3-.5 tenths by sticking with the six speed.

But I'm still rocking the six speed.
Old 02-27-2010 | 09:57 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Zturd
I'll be your friend Mikep

Why dont you guys have a friendly cruise on the mexican mile and run'm. Then on the same tank of gas(s) drive to the track after 2 passes on the mexican mile. Then run 10 passes at say Atco. Then average out the winner???? I think thats good? no hood poppers no filler upper deckers and then MikeP can buy me a lap dance!
I'm game, but I'd rather go to RT. 1 on the way to Cecil....

Not many 6sp cars make it into the nines.
This what my goal is on my little setup just a bigger shot, I think it would be awesome as hell to run a 9.99 on my baby *** cam, untouched heads and block 98 motor on maybe a 200 or 250 progressed nitrous shot, the Nano is definitly going to help me in this venture.
Old 02-27-2010 | 10:19 AM
Launching!

MikeP - I'll be your friend, even though your car makes 520+whp MORE than mine, and spinning at that.
Old 02-27-2010 | 10:37 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Reidonly
MikeP - I'll be your friend, even though your car makes 520+whp MORE than mine, and spinning at that.
you better be my friend with all the **** I sent your ***.
Old 02-27-2010 | 10:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Diablowme.... Mark my words and I will wager heavily on this. This is your last season for your motor MARK MY WORDS!!!!!!!!!! You said you were gonna make it with the 10bolt.... install fab 9, you said your clutch would take it.... slipping not going into gears in goes Spec twin PT clutch, stock suspension? I think you said thats going too? No cage? whats coming in a few weeks/months?, tranny's gonna last how long.... oh thats right she needed redone after using your clutch to long and ruining ****...... tssssssk tsssssssssk I know this scenario all to well. MOTOR is GOING BYE BYE Diablowbiskuick!!!!

I just want you's to know today was the first day i came across this thread. It took me, off and on 2hours to get through this entire thing. MikeP you're a dousche but I still love you.
INTENISS you have you crazy fast auto car there and congrats. I think where alot of the confusion came in is that YOU said you spanked a charged C6Z. MikeP in a retardedly joking manner said he could spank you doing the same scenario as the Charged C6Z race. This is a roll at high 60mph your words race. They dont do those at the tracks down here. So unless you misspoken you mean a mexican mile race. Now JL brings up a scarey thing that your car weighs 400lbs less than his. So your car is far from a street car like the ones you're racing. Thats like racing a Hyabusa with nitrous/airshifter/extended swing arm, carbon fiber everything/drilled frame vs. ZX9 with bolt ons. Knife to a gun fight, but MikeP being a retarded dousche he is willing to play and have fun to see how his car stacks up. Regretfully the car doesnt hook well and run the #'s as he always says. His car has cut 1.44 60fts and makes me want to puke doing that with a 6spd independent rear suspension car on a M&H bias ply tire and drives it to OC maryland when he's done with no changes. So I give the retard credit and yours aswell. It could be a fun race on the mexican mile from the stipulations you mentioned that started things but at the track you sir are the king.

Diablowme will not run a 9second pass this year is another prediction.
Phatpeanuts will also not run a 9second pass but have a bolt on C6Z up his ***
Phatpeanuts MikeP will eat your lunch and I will laugh... but fun
351carlos you sir are not mexican or puerto rican and your car sucks! See you girls at the dyno day.

Last edited by Zturd; 02-27-2010 at 01:23 PM.
Old 02-27-2010 | 11:01 AM
9 Second Club

Listen mike if i hurt your feelings do bad I call like I see it you are acting like one so I can go tit for tat So like I said If you want take it to the pm's.You got nogthing on my car.So let me get this straight every auto car is not worthy because all you do is press a button and push lever you are a joke.So what If i pay shop to do most of my work i've no time to work on my car,i also did alot of the work just dont touch motor work so back the f down
Old 02-27-2010 | 11:03 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Zturd
Diablowme.... Mark my words and I will wager heavily on this. This is your last season for your motor MARK MY WORDS!!!!!!!!!!
MARK MY WORDS....you still won't run 10's in your junk.
You said you were gonna make it with the 10bolt.... install fab 9,
Don't remember saying that now, even I would know better then to say that
you said your clutch would take it....slipping not going into gears in goes Spec twin PT clutch
It did take it, just becuase the LS7 clutch doesn't like to hot lap doesn't mean it won't take it, plus if you remember I did make it into the 11's with that LS7 clutch
stock suspension? I think you said thats going too?
Yup I had i blown rear pass side STOCK shock and ran it all season, usually I fix things that break when I find them....
No cage? whats coming in a few weeks/months?,
If it wasn't for PINKS All Out, it still wouldn't have got a rollbar.
tranny's gonna last how long.... oh thats right she needed redone after using your clutch to long and ruining ****......
Trans was ok, just couldn't downshift her from 6th to 5th, ended up being some shot shift fork pads, I only need 1st though 4th to run the 1/4, but then again things do break
tssssssk tsssssssssk I know this scenario all to well. MOTOR is GOING BYE BYE Diablowbiskuick!!!!
I think you're wrong and I think the only scenario you know is running your mouth and not your car......

Diablowme will not run a 9second pass this year is another prediction.
We will see, if it happens awesome, if not, your still gay.

Last edited by DiabloFormula; 02-27-2010 at 11:09 AM.
Old 02-27-2010 | 11:21 AM
9 Second Club

Zturdwho let you off your playground?
[/IMG]
Old 02-27-2010 | 11:44 AM
Staging Lane

Uh...
Speaking of Nano Systems... LOL !!!
Old 02-27-2010 | 11:46 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by INTENESS
Listen mike if i hurt your feelings do bad I call like I see it you are acting like one so I can go tit for tat So like I said If you want take it to the pm's.You got nogthing on my car.So let me get this straight every auto car is not worthy because all you do is press a button and push lever you are a joke.So what If i pay shop to do most of my work i've no time to work on my car,i also did alot of the work just dont touch motor work so back the f down
Mr. INTENESS no you havent hurt my feelings about calling me a douche. The only way you have hurt my feelings in not being my friend . Thats fine if your stuck on yourself that way? IMO I would spank in you in a roll as you have beaten so many other cars and made them believers. I know you will spank me at the track that doesnt hurt my feelings one bit. But however I will make your day. Fortunately for you Cecil will no longer let me race at their facillity anymore do to MPH so I will be doing some racing at ATCO. Yep big smile from you... Only bad thing is you will not get a chance to have a clean run with me. I will have my HPtuners limiters set to keep me from getting tossed like I got tossed at Cecil. But maybe I can atleast get a hugg? You have a most fantastic day and sorry you got so upset overhere. I dont think i have called you car slow by any means... I just think mine is faster at 50/60mph roll....
Old 02-27-2010 | 11:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

I sold my turbo and am putting NANO on my car...

Nitrous FTMFW
Old 02-27-2010 | 11:51 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Fireball
I sold my turbo and am putting NANO on my car...

Nitrous FTMFW
OMG now we got fireball in the thread.... Yepp it surely is getting to the epic stage.
Diablodo yourself a favor take a lesson from Mr.Inteness he went with a bigger motor and more juice and still failed to get the slip. What does that tell you about how your going to make out.
Old 02-27-2010 | 11:51 AM
Teching In

what has this thread come down to????? mikep has a 9 sec car alllllll day long..... makin the power and his car pulls like a raped ape on the street. I know mike p will whoop up on that nitrous f body..... It would be fun!!!
Old 02-27-2010 | 12:01 PM
Banned

OMG now we got fireball in the thread.... Yepp it surely is getting to the epic stage.
Diablo do yourself a favor take a lesson from Mr.Inteness he went with a bigger motor and more juice and still failed to get the slip. What does that tell you about how your going to make out.

Doesn't tell me anything, I real racer knows every car is differant, even with the same mods.

You could always finish your car and add a cage and whatnot to run a good time, I have the new 2010 NHRA rulebook if you need to know what you have to get now...lol
Old 02-27-2010 | 12:55 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 351carlo
Really? I thought his car was running....

It is now but that is after paying to rebuild a brand new month old motor that popped on the dyno. Maybe he confidence in a certain tuner is gone.
Old 02-27-2010 | 01:01 PM
9 Second Club

I gave my perspective what happened when Ive run m y car on the street when it was a 6spd,If I came off cocky I dont think I phrased it that way but to each is own.Not saying nitrious is the only way to go fast.But I've been in more races then I can remember and the bottle has been getting it done.I do think you would most likely take me out from 50 60 roll not ? that cause I have the auto now,so let bygones be bygones you two have day nice please back again Okay I take back the douch statement

Quick Reply: Out with the old....In with the New!!!