9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default New York Giants.............

Man that was UGLY!!

Jets looked good though!
Old 09-20-2010, 06:25 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The Vikes weren't ugly, but they could not get any steam rolling either. Adrian P. is still just nasty but one good WR is not going to help Farve. Visanthe Shiancoe is becoming decent but when Farve puts it between their Numbers on the Jersey, you better catch the ball!

Well they are playing the Lions, lets pray for 1-2.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:06 AM
Teching In

The colts definitely put a beating on the Giants last night. The Giants didn't play good at all.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:13 AM
11 Second Club

that was painfull to watch...and i hate the Giants. figures Peyton would come back strong after a heartbreaking loss last week.

meanwhile here in Philly all the wonderfull sports writers (and i guess nationally also) are convinced there is suddenly a QB debate. which if any of them have half a brain will realize that Big Red sticks with his starters no matter what. Kolb will be back under center next weekend if he's cleared to play....he practiced last Friday so i say he'll be a go.

cowgirls look great too...0-2....how bout those cowboys!!! superbowl huh? wonder what all the "so-called gurus" are thinking now...lol.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:57 PM
9 Second Club

Reid is a fool if he doesn't let Vick start. What's the guy gotta do to get a starting job? Besides NOT killing dogs that is.
I love seeing the Cowbitches lose. Superbowl? Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Hey, what's with Brandon Jacobs? Sux last couple years now he's throwing his helmet in the stands? WTF?
Old 09-21-2010, 07:19 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by tektrans
Reid is a fool if he doesn't let Vick start. What's the guy gotta do to get a starting job? Besides NOT killing dogs that is.
I love seeing the Cowbitches lose. Superbowl? Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Hey, what's with Brandon Jacobs? Sux last couple years now he's throwing his helmet in the stands? WTF?
Reid sticks to his guns....he named Kolb the starter and he'll remain the starter barring an injury or Kolb just straight stinks it up. i dont see that happening, he's a pretty good QB and was a little nervous for his first start than got hurt. never really had a chance to get into the flow. he'll be fine. its nice that Vick came in and did great but lets look at this realistically...it was the LIONS for christ sake. Ryan Leaf could have a huge game against them.

Jacobs looked like he was running in quick sand....he just doesnt look as dominating as he did a couple years back.

BTW...if you dont have the NFL RedZone....GET IT. its a must have for any football fan...especially if you play fantasy. its the greatest thing since GM came out with the Ls1...lol.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:51 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got all the Sport Packages, I will be checking out the Redzone this weekend.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:45 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by TNTramair
that was painfull to watch...and i hate the Giants. figures Peyton would come back strong after a heartbreaking loss last week.

meanwhile here in Philly all the wonderfull sports writers (and i guess nationally also) are convinced there is suddenly a QB debate. which if any of them have half a brain will realize that Big Red sticks with his starters no matter what. Kolb will be back under center next weekend if he's cleared to play....he practiced last Friday so i say he'll be a go.

cowgirls look great too...0-2....how bout those cowboys!!! superbowl huh? wonder what all the "so-called gurus" are thinking now...lol.
well so much for that theory...... Vicks the ****** starter....whats this world coming to..
Old 09-21-2010, 07:04 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by TNTramair
well so much for that theory...... Vicks the ****** starter....whats this world coming to..
U don't think Vick should start? He's playing pretty well last couple of games don't u think?
And he's dirt cheap.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:43 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by tektrans
U don't think Vick should start? He's playing pretty well last couple of games don't u think?
And he's dirt cheap.
i dont think he should start for the simple fact that they're not even giving Kolb a chance. the kid played half a full game and got hurt. he never got into the flow of the game.

they should've atleast given the kid a chance to proove himself....give him a few games. if it didnt pan out than put in Vick. but doin this without even giving him a chance is just fucked up.

so now you have your bench QB making 30mil sitting on the bench with broken confidence....whats that gonna do to him long term?? its a messed up situation and i dont agree with it and my gut feeling tells me the Reid doesnt agree with it either and the decision came from higher up.