Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Mikep2002 Halloween get together. (Sat 30th)

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 09:33 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Mikep2002 Halloween get together. (Sat 30th)

The wifey and I will be having our usual halloween get together on Saturday/Saturday night. And we extend this to the LS1tech crowd. Starts at 6pm goes till whenever. Come dressed in costume if you wish come as you are if you wish (hell some of you are just clowns to begin with.) This is a multiple mix crowd. Small children are more than welcome. And most important hot girlfriends dressed like sleezy ****** are the absolute best.

We dont supply alot of alcohol. All persons drinking must be of age or you will be asked to leave. I supply a social case of beer and furnish a bottle white zinfindel and a bottle of captain (1/5th) and some cocca cola. If you wish you may bring your own beer/spirits.

As for food we dont ask of you to bring food. You are more than welcome too... We put out a decent spread and there is usually plenty to eat. Lots of soda and juice for any small children. But we always love to see that cucumber water at the house.

As for a bit later in the night. There is a nice open next to nothing in regards to traffic mexican highway within a mile of the house... And the LOD will have 2 brand new fuel pumps in her ready to go... Thats just incase Mr.Deroit Muscle/Cheeks wants to make the road trip down. (Yeppers thats a personal invite.)

RSVP if possible it makes the entire food thing much easier. And if you are bringing children please give me a count so I put the kid baggies together.

10/23/10 Vag award winner
Mikep
Old 10-23-2010, 09:42 PM
TECH Regular

OH quit saying you got a VAG award.

I can name one guy who took the cake for that one, and it wasn't Detroit.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:53 PM
10 Second Club

vag award, you had the ******* highest dyno #s with 20 psi fuel and only 5500 rpms!!!!
Old 10-23-2010, 10:03 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by C5kid
OH quit saying you got a VAG award.

I can name one guy who took the cake for that one, and it wasn't Detroit.
^This and found her a trophy

Originally Posted by ajw2500hd
vag award, you had the ******* highest dyno #s with 20 psi fuel and only 5500 rpms!!!!
and That^

Last edited by Devilish34; 10-23-2010 at 10:34 PM.
Old 10-24-2010, 02:12 PM
Launching!

Let me see whats going on. I might have plans with Dr.JZ and wife that night. Maybe I'll see if they wanna head down too lol.
Old 10-24-2010, 02:39 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Reidonly
Let me see whats going on. I might have plans with Dr.JZ and wife that night. Maybe I'll see if they wanna head down too lol.
***** Reid had no idea you had a bitch? Congrats glad to see you are getting some cookie.
Old 10-25-2010, 12:05 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by mikep2002
***** Reid had no idea you had a bitch? Congrats glad to see you are getting some cookie.
I meant Dr.JZ and his woman lol. But yeah I kinda got something going on myself.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:44 AM
10 Second Club

As for a bit later in the night. There is a nice open next to nothing in regards to traffic mexican highway within a mile of the house... And the LOD will have 2 brand new fuel pumps in her ready to go... Thats just incase Mr.Deroit Muscle/Cheeks wants to make the road trip down. (Yeppers thats a personal invite.)
As flattered as I am by the personal invite, unfortunately you picked the worst possible date - same day as the final Flashlight Drags of the year....an event that absolutely can not be missed.

So, sad to say, I am going to have to turn you down once again....hopefully you guys will put together another event in the spring when everyone's cars are actually running....then I can give that 'vette a proper smackdown....
Old 10-25-2010, 06:56 AM
TECH Regular

Want us to bring cucumber water?
Old 10-25-2010, 09:32 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by C5kid
Want us to bring cucumber water?
Always nice to see the cucumber water. But its nicer to see the Dustin and the wifey`s smiling faces.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:38 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Detroit_Muscle
As flattered as I am by the personal invite, unfortunately you picked the worst possible date - same day as the final Flashlight Drags of the year....an event that absolutely can not be missed.

So, sad to say, I am going to have to turn you down once again....hopefully you guys will put together another event in the spring when everyone's cars are actually running....then I can give that 'vette a proper smackdown....
Well sunshine sorry you cannot make it. I will always extend a personal invite to you. Doesnt matter if you are coming down to hang out or coming down so I can whoop your cars ***. Its all my pleasure. But I understand you like the flashlight drags must be some real big imports for you to pick on at the flashlight drags. But I should let you know there is a real 1/4 mile track about 20minutes from the house and they do happen to have a real tree timing lights and even prep on that track sometimes... Not the nicest facillity but it would work for you. Just incase you decide to change your mind and come run with some real street cars. And you may even park your trailor here and drive your car to the track just so you can say you drove to and from the track. I am here for you big guy...
Old 10-26-2010, 07:01 AM
10 Second Club

Well sunshine sorry you cannot make it. I will always extend a personal invite to you. Doesnt matter if you are coming down to hang out or coming down so I can whoop your cars ***. Its all my pleasure. But I understand you like the flashlight drags must be some real big imports for you to pick on at the flashlight drags. But I should let you know there is a real 1/4 mile track about 20minutes from the house and they do happen to have a real tree timing lights and even prep on that track sometimes... Not the nicest facillity but it would work for you. Just incase you decide to change your mind and come run with some real street cars. And you may even park your trailor here and drive your car to the track just so you can say you drove to and from the track. I am here for you big guy...
Oh yeah sweetheart....nothing but imports at the FLD's....lol

Here's me and my buddy in the blue third-gen putting the smackdown on some Lingenfelter Corvettes....

And finally, me kicking his *** in the finals....

I appreciate your open invitation and I'm sure that you and I will line 'em up someday....street or track, doesn't matter to me....I have spent lots of time at the track and FLD's are just like street, so I can launch either way....just hope you like the rear view of my Z!!

Last edited by Detroit_Muscle; 10-26-2010 at 07:06 AM.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:26 AM
Teching In

I want to go to this event sometime
Old 10-26-2010, 07:30 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by YeloFevr
I want to go to this event sometime
Come on out Saturday!!!

12:30 - 5:30....Waynesburg Airport.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:34 AM
Teching In

Holy chit you guys are in the BOONIES!! 5 hour ride for me...I'd have to make a weekend trip out of that one.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:51 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by YeloFevr
Holy chit you guys are in the BOONIES!! 5 hour ride for me...I'd have to make a weekend trip out of that one.
It's actually a 1.5 hour drive for me also, but SO WORTH IT!!!!
Old 10-26-2010, 09:24 AM
9 Second Club

it is def a lot of fun at FLD. i just have to get some cars done for MIR race. we are taking 4 cars and getting close to completion
Old 10-26-2010, 09:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

Is it 1/8 mile or 1/4
Old 10-26-2010, 10:20 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1bigcam
Is it 1/8 mile or 1/4
~1/8 mile (slightly longer than 1/8, I am usually running pretty hard in 3rd at the stripe.)

No timeslips, just a win light, very few rules, run what you brung, run whoever you want, run as many times as you want, CASH PAYOUTS....very casual....basically organized street racing.

Read the latest flyer...

Sorry about the thread hijack BTW.....

Last edited by Detroit_Muscle; 10-26-2010 at 10:40 AM.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Always curious what happens if someones car ***** the bed on one of these events and puts oil or coolant etc down?

Quick Reply: Mikep2002 Halloween get together. (Sat 30th)