Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

*****ocean city cruise****2011******

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 01:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Taking bets on how many JP can fit in his car.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ajw2500hd
high 10s with auto and kb blower weak weak weak!! if i just put a auto in my car or got driving lessons i would be running 9s with stick, or if i just add a 100 shot easy 9s in a old catfish. i want to see vids and slips of 10.89 at 129.5 or i call bullshit lmao
Seeins how were all just havin fun here, lets see what your car runs as it sits on a humid 90 deg day . Then we can add another car to the junk pile! Having an auto in the Cobra just slowed it down, so don't start that excuse. I guarantee when it had the 6 speed in it, it drove alot nicer around town than the red beef jerky does too. And your car will never run 9's as it sits, even on a -10F day on a track that hooks like like its 70F out. You ain't that bad a driver. Maybe not at the Zturd level, but he's is the 99.99 percentile!
Old 03-23-2011, 03:45 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ChefBRD
Seeins how were all just havin fun here, lets see what your car runs as it sits on a humid 90 deg day . Then we can add another car to the junk pile! Having an auto in the Cobra just slowed it down, so don't start that excuse. I guarantee when it had the 6 speed in it, it drove alot nicer around town than the red beef jerky does too. And your car will never run 9's as it sits, even on a -10F day on a track that hooks like like its 70F out. You ain't that bad a driver. Maybe not at the Zturd level, but he's is the 99.99 percentile!
1.? how is the hell on a kenny bell cobra does it make it slower to install a auto/stall and if it did why in the hell did he put a auto in the car????

2.? i know a blower car will run down the street/town better then my car cause my car as a big cam and sounds nasty but there are a **** load of headaches with a forced induction car that i didn't want! also my car drives fine down the road and town no problem!!

3. ? my car ran a 10.34@135 on a 75-78 deg day and humid as hell with my ***** stuck to my legs, so if you add 10-15 deg my car is going to slow down slower then a weak 10.89@129?????????? i think no

4. ! you cant even shift my car down the track fast at all cause the trans could not handle it until tomorrow . then when i can shift faster and my best mph was 136mph i think on a good day with everything going for me i can get a 9.9 out of it!! you also have to remember that my car is just a pump gas na motor no blower, meth, race gas, spray or any of that ****. so i say bring it!!! lmao
Old 03-23-2011, 04:06 PM
Teching In

2.? i know a blower car will run down the street/town better then my car cause my car as a big cam and sounds nasty but there are a **** load of headaches with a forced induction car that i didn't want! also my car drives fine down the road and town no problem!!
What about a blower car with a big cam that sounds pretty good?
Old 03-23-2011, 04:07 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by YeloFevr
What about a blower car with a big cam that sounds pretty good?
lol come on matt we are talking about a stanger here not a nasty yellow rocket!! lmao
Old 03-23-2011, 04:10 PM
11 Second Club

I think the cat fish needs to back it up this Saturday @ Cecil
Old 03-23-2011, 04:13 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Devilish34
I think the cat fish needs to back it up this Saturday @ Cecil
the catfish is getting a new trans saturday and i backed up mid to low 10s about 20 or more passes now someone elses turn! where's these stanger guys at to anwser my questions????????????????
Old 03-23-2011, 04:14 PM
10 Second Club

1.? how is the hell on a kenny bell cobra does it make it slower to install a auto/stall and if it did why in the hell did he put a auto in the car????

3. ? my car ran a 10.34@135 on a 75-78 deg day and humid as hell with my ***** stuck to my legs, so if you add 10-15 deg my car is going to slow down slower then a weak 10.89@129?????????? i think no

4. ! you cant even shift my car down the track fast at all cause the trans could not handle it until tomorrow . then when i can shift faster and my best mph was 136mph i think on a good day with everything going for me i can get a 9.9 out of it!! you also have to remember that my car is just a pump gas na motor no blower, meth, race gas, spray or any of that ****. so i say bring it!!! lmao
Old 03-23-2011, 04:17 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Dr.JZ
NO Nittos on the Terminator....you're lucky I HAD to sell this rig....i would be after MikeP right now and wouldnt waste my time with that red catfish....
Nah got my eye on kicking the **** out of a turbo notch...

Here fishy fishy fishy...
Old 03-23-2011, 05:18 PM
10 Second Club

If I still had it, it would be running a single turbo, the 4r70w auto, built 8.8, and would be consistent low 9s @ 145....GUARANTEED....wait till I'm finished with med school, as I might buy it back just to prove a point
how many times?????????????? bang!
Old 03-23-2011, 05:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

NO Nittos on the Terminator....you're lucky I HAD to sell this rig....i would be after MikeP right now and wouldnt waste my time with that red catfish....

Bench racing mixed with rice at its finest right there.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:48 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by itsslow98

pass the duck sauce please
Old 03-23-2011, 10:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by itsslow98

That it is, sir...that it is....lol. The Stangers can bench race with the best of 'em, and I did have an STi at one point, so the rice "mixed in" is accurate, to some degree....

The bottom line is, AJ hates Mustangs, I hate Camaros, and somehow we remain friends....if we all drove the same junk, life would be boring!

Last edited by Dr.JZ; 03-23-2011 at 10:27 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:29 PM
Teching In

the catfish is getting a new trans saturday and i backed up mid to low 10s about 20 or more passes now someone elses turn! where's these stanger guys at to anwser my questions????????????????
I was teaching a course on Psychopathology all night....I have a headache....will get back to you at a later date...

I love stirring the pot on here, though....lol
Old 03-24-2011, 04:46 AM
10 Second Club

I was teaching a course on Psychopathology all night....I have a headache....will get back to you at a later date...

I love stirring the pot on here, though....lol
yea yea yea i know in your heart you really want a ls1 car but your family would desown you lmao!!!
Old 03-24-2011, 05:35 AM
Teching In

yea yea yea i know in your heart you really want a ls1 car but your family would desown you lmao!!!
WERD TO YA MOTHAAA!!! I remember when Doc was seriously looking to get into a f-body a year ago!! I thought he had finally seen the light, but then reverted back to his old ways.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:17 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this is like the 7th topic change since this thread started....lets keep it on OC and hot girls in bikinis...everything else is pretty much hearsay untill you ******* line em up..lol.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:05 AM
TECH Regular

i tried to pull it back in w/ "whip your hair" but everyone is too set on beating up stangers.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:24 AM
On The Tree

Sorry dude, not allowed to answer your questions, gotta keep it on track with OC stuff only. So somebody start a bashing on Stangers thread already. Ah **** on it.

1. Any ratard knows an auto has more parasitic drag than a manual trans. If your gonna 60' in the 1.6's you may as well keep the manual in there, right? Make sense? What was your 60' with the 6 speed on the 10.3 pass? Better than the 1.6x the Auto Cobra got I would assume.

2. Not a question, so I can't answer this. I think you were agreeing with me but I'm not sure.

3. When did you run the 10.34? I know I shouldn't answer a question with a question but I don't remember it being 78 deg and humid out this year yet. Unless you trailered your car down to Central America.

4. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't complain about 10.3's pipe dreamer. You won't pick up 3 tenths shifting. C'monnnnnnnnnnnnn, just put an auto in it, maybe she'll pick up a few mph on the big end. haha
Old 03-24-2011, 08:37 AM
10 Second Club

Sorry dude, not allowed to answer your questions, gotta keep it on track with OC stuff only. So somebody start a bashing on Stangers thread already. Ah **** on it.

1. Any ratard knows an auto has more parasitic drag than a manual trans. If your gonna 60' in the 1.6's you may as well keep the manual in there, right? Make sense? What was your 60' with the 6 speed on the 10.3 pass? Better than the 1.6x the Auto Cobra got I would assume.

2. Not a question, so I can't answer this. I think you were agreeing with me but I'm not sure.

3. When did you run the 10.34? I know I shouldn't answer a question with a question but I don't remember it being 78 deg and humid out this year yet. Unless you trailered your car down to Central America.

4. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't complain about 10.3's pipe dreamer. You won't pick up 3 tenths shifting. C'monnnnnnnnnnnnn, just put an auto in it, maybe she'll pick up a few mph on the big end. haha
link 1- https://ls1tech.com/forums/eastern-m...1-45-60ft.html

link 2- https://ls1tech.com/forums/eastern-m...p-dilhole.html

there you go that was the day!! i am only leaving at 4000-4500 rpms and the car is bouncing all the way down the track, so you tell me with 136mph get my suspension adjusted and shift at a higher rpm i cant knock .3 tenths off????? maybe you should think about getting a fbody too! then can go fast also my car is still pretty heavy alot of weight can come out of her. i will get there dont you worry, just you guys keep playing with your little cobras.

also he must have at the wrong stall if he only 60ft at 1.6 with a solid rear and a built termonslow motor.

Quick Reply: *****ocean city cruise****2011******