Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

DiabloFormula is a LOSER!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2011 | 07:44 PM
Banned

Default DiabloFormula is a LOSER!!!!

Per Zturd and is awesome orange slushy vette!!!!

Long story short and I'm sure more will chime in on this.....

The Mexican Mile reopened tonight for a rematch of sorts.

The original match was between Yelofevr and his 689RWHP Procharged mexican mile vette and my 98 Formula Big Effen Cam stock headed engine on the 150 plate shot, my car made 546/602 on the rollers on spray.

Two pulls from about 40-45MPH and both times I was beat by the Yelofevr according to him by at least a car and a half, this was on my 26" ET Street Radials.

Now for the rematch, after many gay facebook posts by, you guessed it, Ztit the instigater, Yelofevr and I go for another 2 pulls, only differance now is I'm on 28" tall ET Street Radials, thinking it might give me alittle more top end on the mexi mile. Yelofevr wanted a 45, but brought up a previous 30-35mph run I mentioned but I declined and asked for a 40 mph run which we both agreed on. Same result he beats me...of course, why wouldn't he with an extra 150 RWHP, both times. Once back at our "clubhouse" we both seem to agree that it was pretty much the same race distance wise as before give or take.

Now for the fun part, the facebook BS from our good forum member that gets beat for $100 by silver vettes Zturd bet that I would get beat by even more with the 28" tires on for what...a cheeseburger, which in my eyes I'm owed, considering the race seems to be even both times not more for one nor the other.

Here's my vid and I know YeloFevr will post up his as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUzDZrkrSf0

Let the Ztit rant begin!!!!
Old 07-03-2011 | 09:28 PM
Teching In

A few differences between you and I, Ande.
  1. I'm not dumb enough to continually pick on cars out of my league.
  2. I'm not dumb enough to continually pick on cars out of my league after they beat me.
  3. When I get romped, I don't try to weasel out of it by telling other people that "I gave him his race" when you totally didn't.
  4. I know which way to point my camera.

It's clear that I had the superior car out there, so are you done trying to figure out ways to keep within 2+ car lengths of me? If not, the beatings shall continue. It's 681whp too.

Here's how I saw things...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCQrUsEpBPA

Last edited by YeloFevr; 07-03-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Old 07-03-2011 | 10:12 PM
Banned

1. Anyone can put a blower on there car and make big power after they make no power on heads and cam.

2. I only did it as a comparsion becuase Zturd was being a douchbag like usuall.

3. If we didn't agree on a 40 mph race then why did we do it???

4. Thats funny...my camara seemed to be pointed the right way too. Must have been the fact that I knew what the outcome would have been....interesting??

Of course you have the faster car....well over 100 extra RWHP, on the highway at top gear where your high RPM blower will of course out shine my low RPM TQ anyday of the week.

Win or Loss it's all in good fun of course....well at least I think so....
Old 07-03-2011 | 10:32 PM
Teching In

Oh yes I agree, I had a blast tonight.

I'm not about to engage in an argument over the internet; that's ridiculous. I just think it's funny how I ask for a 45mph roll. NO. Then I offer a 30 mph roll which YOU asked for last week. NO. So I give you your 40 twice so that we can get down to business. Then after I leave, I hear you're telling people that you gave me the races I asked for. Now I know why the GB boys like to go from digs. No BS!!!!

It's funny how you never say these things when I'm around. I can only imagine what you told those stanger boys after I left...
Old 07-03-2011 | 11:02 PM
11 Second Club

Is this a serious thread?
Old 07-04-2011 | 11:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

That's hilarious!!!!!! Ande when you said 1.5 cars you meant between you and his bumper!!!!!' wow that was just bad!!! I'll take bacon on my burger Ande! You can clearly see even in your video by the time he hits 3rd he is almost a car out and then atleast a car pulled in 3rd and then over a car in 4th ouch!!!!!!!! Congrats on being a loser as always Ande and not accepting your stupidity makes it funnier!
Old 07-04-2011 | 11:45 AM
Banned

BINGO folks...there he is /\ /\ /\ /\

Maybe you won't listening there Zturd...but this race wasn't really all about how much this or that, we both agreed the first time by how much I was beat, we both agreed the second race that it seemed to be the same to the effect that YeloFevr had my entire car within his side mirror. You idiot, you claimed and I'll repeat incase you forgot or were to involved in your common gayness of watching guys asses instead of paying attention, that you said I would get beat horribly by YeloFevr with the 28" tall tires on instead of the 26" tall tires....thats what you said not me, now that your caught up to speed here, which seems to be hard for you lately. As I understand it YeloFevr and I agreed that it seemed to be the same distance with all the races, therefore you owe me one cheeseburger as per your bet on FaceBook.

You shouldn't make bets you can't pay up on Zturd, I would have thought you would have learned your lesson with that silver vette??

Trending Topics

Old 07-04-2011 | 12:17 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by NOTFAST
Is this a serious thread?
very.
Old 07-04-2011 | 12:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ande you still only have one comment that I lost to one car in OCMD. try something original like Zturd you are way faster than me with almost 100rwhp less and 150rwtq!!! Lmfao! Ask matt and loom at th video you lost by more than 2cars and you said he pulled away harder in 4th you were obviously wrong in both aspects! Look what yOu typed idiot!!!! Next Bobs Lotus is gonna be beating you and you will still have 10,000 excuses as yOu always do. So pay up bitch!!!!
Old 07-04-2011 | 01:13 PM
Banned

There's really no point in ***** footing around with you on this anymore, you lost and now your finding every excuse to sway yourself from the point of the run in the first place. So I'll let you live in your dream world of Zturd....the fastest Z06 in the galaxy with all the mustang excuses in the national archives of stanger excuses.

I've made no excuses...I lost...did you not see the thread title.
Old 07-04-2011 | 01:21 PM
Teching In

WOW.....happy to not be there Sunday evening!
Old 07-04-2011 | 01:34 PM
On The Tree

Old 07-04-2011 | 02:16 PM
9 Second Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL1foQKD3OI
Old 07-04-2011 | 02:23 PM
Banned

Lol....
Old 07-04-2011 | 02:32 PM
Teching In

Saw you guys tearing it up on my way home from work. The yellow vette was definetly ahead.
Old 07-04-2011 | 07:31 PM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

Bruce do you have a cam in that Z06? Thats a crazy MPH for a bolt on car.

That yellow Vette moves out
Old 07-04-2011 | 07:38 PM
11 Second Club

Bruce removed his cam for weight reduction
Old 07-04-2011 | 07:48 PM
12 Second Club

^^
lmao !!!!
Old 07-04-2011 | 09:35 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike Morris

no just a 2' ***** in his ***
Old 07-04-2011 | 09:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mike Morris

All the above anwers are correct! However my answer is no it still has a stock cam/heads etc in the car. Its just a bolt on C6Z06. No internal modifications not even valve springs are allowed lol. I'm very happy with the MPH but I need to make the ET match up better. Looking for a 10.1X run this fall with the car being bolt on's only.

Devilish the twin *****'s are taking up to much power, going with a big single is what Lt. Dan recommended.

Quick Reply: DiabloFormula is a LOSER!!!!