Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

So i was killed by a bike...

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 09:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default So i was killed by a bike...

Guy was part of the Assualt riders in Norfolk, VA or Newport News.

I cant remember. All i know is there is a bike behind me at the light and as

its about to change i hear him start to rev, so i get ready and needless to

say he went by like i was sitting still.

Bet he has no idea i tried to take him. Idk what kind of bike it was either b/c it had to be like 9pm on Independence blvd.

i do know that ninjas and busas are everywhere in VA. its cool as hell
Old 10-19-2011, 11:27 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

time to start modding
Old 10-19-2011, 11:38 AM
Banned

Have any mods on your car already? A stock LS1 won't stand up to that bike. A modded 11 second ls1 will put up a good match.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

X2 on that. I'm in Norfolk, and I can give most of the bikes around here a run for their money.

A few grand in mods and you can really **** off some bike guys
Old 10-19-2011, 11:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by roninsonic
X2 on that. I'm in Norfolk, and I can give most of the bikes around here a run for their money.

A few grand in mods and you can really **** off some bike guys
Lmao, most guys think their bikes are in a whole separate league and that cars of any kind can't keep up. While that's true of any stock Camaro, a modded one can deliver a killing blow.

I raced a biker once back when my car was stock, he was cocky as ****. Yelled over to me, "get a real engine in that thing!" Sad part is, he barely pulled away from me.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

My old camaro would hang with 600's, 1000cc+ bikes (busas, r1, etc) would rape even some of the fastest ls1's from a roll. I had a busa, it's not pretty what they do to cars lol
Old 10-19-2011, 02:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by WhiteKnight '01
Lmao, most guys think their bikes are in a whole separate league and that cars of any kind can't keep up. While that's true of any stock Camaro, a modded one can deliver a killing blow.

I raced a biker once back when my car was stock, he was cocky as ****. Yelled over to me, "get a real engine in that thing!" Sad part is, he barely pulled away from me.
Figuring stock 600s can run well into the 10s. It would take quite the modded camaro to run one.

If your trying to play with liter bikes and busas hope you brought a 9 second car to the table.

It's not being cocky...bikes are fast period.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes, they certainly are I miss mine
Old 10-19-2011, 05:17 PM
10 Second Club

ive beat a few 600s, its funny to watch them when your pulling on them

i want to run my buddys gsxr 1000 from a roll
Old 10-19-2011, 05:35 PM
Teching In

Beat numerous 1000's in my old Integra, always got the comment of "nice supra" because the tail lights look similar in the dark.

Always tried to race a hayabusa that claimed he ran 5.4's but he wouldn't do any street racing because 'it's a drag bike', but he rode it on the street. Even offered money to do a 40 roll. lol
Old 10-19-2011, 05:37 PM
Banned

here is a vid of my car back when it had less mods and was still painted silver (it's black now EVIL FTW!)..it was a freind of mines modded GSXR 1000 i was racing..he had a power camander and exhaust...he won but i was right on his ***!!! go to 0:45 for the beging of the racehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIIcqdwJ4zk&feature=channel_video_title

Last edited by ilovechevy1; 10-19-2011 at 05:39 PM. Reason: i'm retarded that's why!
Old 10-19-2011, 05:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GregTSi
Beat numerous 1000's in my old Integra, always got the comment of "nice supra" because the tail lights look similar in the dark.

Always tried to race a hayabusa that claimed he ran 5.4's but he wouldn't do any street racing because 'it's a drag bike', but he rode it on the street. Even offered money to do a 40 roll. lol
you beat numerous 1000's with your integra??!!?...you ummm...you got any vids of this umm.."integra"?...because i got to see this to believe it...not calling you a liar..but it's not everyday (actually never!) you see an integra that can beat a averaged modded F body..much less a 1000cc bike
Old 10-19-2011, 05:50 PM
On The Tree

Any track times on that Integra? Yours might be the fastest in the world! Please surprise us with some numbers.

Last edited by Z28Z06; 10-19-2011 at 05:52 PM. Reason: my boo boo
Old 10-19-2011, 05:58 PM
9 Second Club

you guys must have some badass cars. Because everytime I come up against a bike thats 1000 or larger and he has a clue. I flat out get raped at times. So props to you guys with the badass ls1 cars.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:56 PM
10 Second Club

mines only fast enough to beat stock 600s

not liter bikes

integra beating 1000s

if riders cant distinguish an integra from a supra then they prolly dont know how to ride either
Old 10-19-2011, 06:59 PM
8 Second Club

Received 945 Likes on 701 Posts

Originally Posted by ilovechevy1
you beat numerous 1000's with your integra??!!?...you ummm...you got any vids of this umm.."integra"?...because i got to see this to believe it...not calling you a liar..but it's not everyday (actually never!) you see an integra that can beat a averaged modded F body..much less a 1000cc bike
Not saying its normal but we have a few Integras running around here with 700+whp... I know some have gone 9.x@160+ in fairly mild trim. Not counting all the Civics with the same setup.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:01 PM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbz0hrUZC5o

Could've at least kept the rice part out.
Attached Thumbnails So i was killed by a bike...-62126_111086435619810_100001553630348_91439_4387390_n.jpg  
Old 10-20-2011, 12:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

As a former Honda head, I know for a fact that a well-built boosted B18 or K20 can keep up with things like a busa from a roll... I had an Integra that would destroy pretty much everything from a 70-roll. It refused to launch for **** and sounded like a dump truck until it spooled, but that thing was NASTY.

From a dig, though? Flat-out isn't going to happen without some serious tire and a ridiculous suspension setup.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GregTSi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbz0hrUZC5o

Could've at least kept the rice part out.
was this car you had have all it's interior in it and the A/C still on it?..because i praticly live at the track and the only fast 4 cyl's i ever see are usually stripped with a K20 swap..was racing a guy with a fully stripped civic and i mean stripped..all it had was a streering wheel in it from front to back as far as interior goes..he was running a K20 with a 75 shot and i still beat him pretty easily..i have never really came across any real fast 4 cyl's or 4 cyl turbo's and i been doing this drag racing thing for a long time..i guess it's cause i'm from south GA and they get laughed off the track around here and most country boys around here don't prefer to build them up..i know they are some fast ones out there but it seem to be extremely rare to find one that runs right..and then even those seem to have their interior's stripped most of the time..i donno tho..i'm not that well educated about them..i can only speak about my experiences..but when i'm at the track and one lines up to me , i love the look they give me when they hear my procharger whistling and my cam a loping..i just look back and give them the look...then after i drop a 1.6 60ft on their ***! (soon to be 1.5 with my new Moser 12 bolt and 3.90 gears i just installed) their next expression after the race is usually this >> ...maybe oneday i will come across one that will put a hurting on me..but at the rate i have been modding my car i doubt to that's gona happen anythime soon
Old 10-20-2011, 03:22 PM
Teching In

was this car you had have all it's interior in it and the A/C still on it?..because i praticly live at the track and the only fast 4 cyl's i ever see are usually stripped with a K20 swap..was racing a guy with a fully stripped civic and i mean stripped..all it had was a streering wheel in it from front to back as far as interior goes..he was running a K20 with a 75 shot and i still beat him pretty easily..i have never really came across any real fast 4 cyl's or 4 cyl turbo's and i been doing this drag racing thing for a long time..i guess it's cause i'm from south GA and they get laughed off the track around here and most country boys around here don't prefer to build them up..i know they are some fast ones out there but it seem to be extremely rare to find one that runs right..and then even those seem to have their interior's stripped most of the time..i donno tho..i'm not that well educated about them..i can only speak about my experiences..but when i'm at the track and one lines up to me , i love the look they give me when they hear my procharger whistling and my cam a loping..i just look back and give them the look...then after i drop a 1.6 60ft on their ***! (soon to be 1.5 with my new Moser 12 bolt and 3.90 gears i just installed) their next expression after the race is usually this >> ...maybe oneday i will come across one that will put a hurting on me..but at the rate i have been modding my car i doubt to that's gona happen anythime soon
It was a full interior car, no ac, but still had cruise / power steering. Most of them are slow, it's really rare to come across a fast Honda. It got rear ended, and I swapped the motor into a Del Sol.. then the turbo decided it was hungry.. It was somehow a really unlucky bird

I also doubt one will put a hurting on you at the track.