Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

LS1 Tuner in MD.

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2004, 08:29 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by goinbroke
Who the hell are you people. I don't even know. Leave me the **** alone and let Jeff fend for himself. Oh and there are plenty of sponsors on this board that i won't mention, who say the same thing as me. They say they would expect to give a refund if they could not do their job. I would not be the one who worries about getting their *** kicked.
Ya see jeff is the kind of guy that will go out of his way to do something for you if you need it. So if you **** with jeff you **** with me and thats too much for you as it is but then you **** with shiz and many more? As for your refund its my understanding that fbc would get there tune back with your refund and put your stock tune back in it, do you think they will let you keep there tune and give you your money back or will you try and keep that like you did with the pulley? As far as sponsors saying the same as you I dont see them posted or hear anything from anyone except you, no one is perfect and im sure if you werent happy with your tune and paying dyno time you could of spoke up and im sure they would have done something for you but your one of those little computer **** thats too scared to say something to there face so you get on here and bash away knowing you will never see them again. Face it your a little 2 faced bitch.
Old 05-18-2004, 08:49 PM
Launching!

I never bashed anyone until Jeff jumped on my thread and bashed me. So get your **** straight. Who's the bitch? You all have to talk for Jeff and i am talking for myself. Do you not have something better to do than get in someone else's ****. Who's the computer ***? Stay the **** out of something you know nothing about. I am still waiting Jeff.
Old 05-18-2004, 08:55 PM
Launching!

You know what? I am tired of all of this crybaby bullshit. My daughter is not this bad. Jeff, pm me your adress and i will ship your pulley back to you. I guess that is a fair trade for getting raped.
Old 05-18-2004, 08:55 PM
Teching In

Screen name says it all (goinbroke)
Old 05-18-2004, 08:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SWS6F-BODY
Screen name says it all (goinbroke)
**** you too.
Old 05-18-2004, 09:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You know what? I am tired of all of this crybaby bullshit. My daughter is not this bad. Jeff, pm me your adress and i will ship your pulley back to you. I guess that is a fair trade for getting raped.
4000 Coolidge Ave Baltimore, MD 21229
i am sure if you send it to his shop he will get it just fine...

i think you had this all coming... i mean please, you came on a NATIONAL level board and bash a hometown favorite that have bent over backwards to help ALOT of people and you honestly thought no one would come to there defence?
Old 05-18-2004, 09:06 PM
Teching In

Quote (Oh and there are plenty of sponsors on this board that i won't mention,who say the same thing as me.)

Then go get your tuned by them and stop your *******
Old 05-18-2004, 09:07 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by jaberwaki
4000 Coolidge Ave Baltimore, MD 21229
i am sure if you send it to his shop he will get it just fine...

i think you had this all coming... i mean please, you came on a NATIONAL level board and bash a hometown favorite that have bent over backwards to help ALOT of people and you honestly thought no one would come to there defence?
Is that his shop adress? By the way, like i said he bashed me. I was defending myself like anybody would. If this happened to you, you would be pissed too. If they are such a good company, i will expect the same reply for my refund.
Old 05-18-2004, 09:08 PM
Launching!

Also, when you get the pulley i would like my atap logs.
Old 05-18-2004, 09:12 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SWS6F-BODY
Quote (Oh and there are plenty of sponsors on this board that i won't mention,who say the same thing as me.)

Then go get your tuned by them and stop your *******

I will make sure to post the results after and bash some more.
Old 05-18-2004, 09:14 PM
Teching In

I don't even own an Fbody but hell.... Jason & the crew at FBC have even helped me in the past even though they didn't have to since they really didn't work on Rustangs. I had my subframes installed there and I'm here to tell ya, that's about the best install I've seen yet. Big thumbs up.
Old 05-18-2004, 09:32 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would stay away from fbody central. Car runs like total **** after their tune.
This is the 3rd post on this thread... I do belive it was YOU who started all this **** buddy
Old 05-18-2004, 09:35 PM
11 Second Club

Is that his shop adress? By the way, like i said he bashed me. I was defending myself like anybody would. If this happened to you, you would be pissed too. If they are such a good company, i will expect the same reply for my refund.
yes that is the shops address www.fbodycentral.com you can verify there...

now i did not see in this post where jeff bashed you first...
i see where you dropped dirt on them with your very first post in this thread.
you where then answered...
if you are refering to some other thread i have not seen it....(post link)
Old 05-18-2004, 09:36 PM
Launching!

do a search on finally 11's. That is when it started.
Old 05-18-2004, 09:37 PM
11 Second Club

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms
Old 05-18-2004, 09:38 PM
Launching!

That was my thread and he jumped right in it.
Old 05-18-2004, 09:41 PM
Launching!

I thought this board was for information. So i am not supposed to tell this guy my experience with fbodycentral? Damn i am the only person on here that can't have an opinion. That sucks.
Old 05-18-2004, 09:51 PM
11 Second Club

its not that you cant have an opinion...
its that you had a bad expieriance... all of us had at one time or another...
no body including fbc is perfect.. but i dont judge a shop on if they ever had a mess up or unhappy customer... i judge them on how they respond to the situation...

in this case they have offered to make it right free of charge , you refused.
you not only demanded your money back(which is your right ) but you did so on a public forum without handling this quietly... i am more then sure they would have come thru. they always have b4.
but you did not give them that chance. and THAT is the reason you are getting flamed. you could have handled this with much more tact...

he offered to fix any mistake done by him or his shop....

you bashed him on a public forum. demanded a refund for which you would not let them pull out the tune for which the rufund is for. you held jeff personal part that he LENT you for ransom to get back at jason.
(think about it this way i would not go kick your best friends *** because i wanted to hurt you)
if you had given them a chance to make things right you would be one of us bashing the next guy
Old 05-18-2004, 10:03 PM
Launching!

Jeff got that pulley out of the shop at fbodycentral. Also i did try to handle this quietly with Jeff. Then he jumped on my thread and bashed me. Like i said you guys don't know the whole truth. Also the car did not have the stock tune in it when i took it to them so that is not offering to fix it. I don't think it would be wise to let them retune my car after this. Who knows what will happen. If your car ran like mine, you wouldn't want them to touch it either. I understand how it works now. I can be bashed but am not allowed to defend myself. Sorry but i don't remember the exact wording of the post that Jeff jumped on and bashed but if he is an honest man he will tell you wich one it was. Right Jeff? Thanks again Jeff for nothing. Enjoy your pulley.
Old 05-18-2004, 10:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Look to ALL involved here please tone down the language..............

Quick Reply: LS1 Tuner in MD.