Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

I Suck!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 12:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Tracer X
You should have reached in the back seat for your gloves..... That guy must not have know that your THE Griff.
Too bad you were solo when he pulled you. After giving you **** you could have turned to your passenger and said "Powder"...that would have landed in you jail though.
Old 06-10-2005, 12:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

realquick please decipher whatever the **** you just said..thanks
Old 06-10-2005, 12:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by PurEvl
Its from the movie "How high" with Method man and redman. When the pimp wants to slap his bitches, he turns to his pimp sidekick and says "Powder". The sidekick whips out a can of powder and pours it on the pimps hand. then the pimp slaps his hoe in the face and leaves a powder hand mark. Its funny when you see it. I figured some of you guys would get it...guess not
Old 06-10-2005, 12:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Tracer X
You should have reached in the back seat for your gloves..... That guy must not have know that your THE Griff.
i guess not, unfortunately the gloves were back at the house, so he got lucky. im gonna have to buy an extra pair to leave in the car in case i run into this situation again
Old 06-10-2005, 12:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PurEvl
lol, i had no clue either. i figured it was somethin from the movie powder, which ive never seen. but now that you explained it, yea, i think if i did that i wouldve been walking away in cuffs
Old 06-10-2005, 01:18 PM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You should of told the cop "look man, the A/C doesnt even work, the heats making me all crazy and ****, I didnt wanna hit the gas, I couldnt control myself". Maybe he would of had a little mercy.
Old 06-10-2005, 02:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by RealQuick
Its from the movie "How high" with Method man and redman. When the pimp wants to slap his bitches, he turns to his pimp sidekick and says "Powder". The sidekick whips out a can of powder and pours it on the pimps hand. then the pimp slaps his hoe in the face and leaves a powder hand mark. Its funny when you see it. I figured some of you guys would get it...guess not
Your the whitest Wigga! Sometimes you make me worry
Old 06-10-2005, 02:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by My84Z
Your the whitest Wigga! Sometimes you make me worry
SOmetimes I'm a hill billy with my plad jacket too...
Old 06-10-2005, 02:09 PM
TECH Junkie

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by RealQuick
SOmetimes I'm a hill billy with my plad jacket too...
Yeah with a damn cigar
Old 06-10-2005, 02:09 PM
Launching!

you know whats funny, is how big of ******** you all make yourselfs out to be, you display attitudes like this on the board i would be willing to be you show the same attitude when dealing with a LEO, so its no surprise you get what you get
Old 06-10-2005, 02:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Joe "Preachers Sheets" DIESO
You should of told the cop "look man, the A/C doesnt even work, the heats making me all crazy and ****, I didnt wanna hit the gas, I couldnt control myself". Maybe he would of had a little mercy.
lol,i was talkin to keith last night and he said pretty much the same thing. i guess i shouldve tried it
Old 06-10-2005, 02:12 PM
TECH Junkie

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Steve if you knew these poeple in person you would know your wrong! also most of this thread is jokes. I'm sorry if you have family in the police force but alot not all are dicks. You of all poeple shouldn't comment cause police that are dicks let you off all the time cause your job and your father but wouldn't others so that right there is them being dicks and currupt.
Old 06-10-2005, 02:19 PM
SSU'S Vice Mod

Originally Posted by griffz28350
yea i dont think i'll have too much of a problem getting the petty **** taken away. and i was thinkin, if the motorcycles didnt bite, like he wrote on the ticket, then how was it racing. if i could get the racing taken away,ill be a happy guy, cuz thats the biggest chunk on the ticket

You're right...what's the difference? You accelerated hard, not racing, you shut off at a reasonable speed (60is) and did the officer clock you? No, he only estimated your speed, therefore fight it!!! But do get a lawyer.
Old 06-10-2005, 02:19 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by My84Z
Steve if you knew these poeple in person you would know your wrong! also most of this thread is jokes. I'm sorry if you have family in the police force but alot not all are dicks. You of all poeple shouldn't comment cause police that are dicks let you off all the time cause your job and your father but wouldn't others so that right there is them being dicks and currupt.
john i know just as well as anyone there are ******* cops out there, and ill be the first to admit it, and i dont get pissed cause i have father who is a LEO either, i could give a ****, and you met my father and i think you know he wouldnt give a **** either. the way some of the people were posting makes themselfs look like as big as dicks as the cops. i agree griff got fucked but thats what troopers do. i also understand that everytime i have been stoped, i have only been let go because of both what i do and my father, mostly cause of my father, but i dont see that as curropt, its perfessional curtesy, you dont want someone who could be backing you up and saving your life one day with a crudge, but i have told the officers(after the fact when they were off duty that i wouldnt have let me off, lol) im in no way mad over it, and i **** with my dad all the time about being a cop, dont worry guys hopefully in a few years ill be stoping ya(but just to check out the cars)

Last edited by steves97z28; 06-10-2005 at 02:24 PM.
Old 06-10-2005, 02:22 PM
SSU'S Vice Mod

Originally Posted by badpewter-z
shoulda left a nice strip

I woulda done that!
Old 06-10-2005, 02:26 PM
SSU'S Vice Mod

Originally Posted by steves97z28
you know whats funny, is how big of ******** you all make yourselfs out to be, you display attitudes like this on the board i would be willing to be you show the same attitude when dealing with a LEO, so its no surprise you get what you get

dude...get a sense of humor already.
Old 06-10-2005, 02:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sb427f-car
I woulda done that!
cops dont like it when you light them up infront of them
Old 06-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

you know whats funny, is how big of ******** you all make yourselfs out to be
What are you talking about Steve? Who's being a dick to the cop, GRIFF got stopped and GRIFF sat there in silence and let the COP run HIS mouth, call him stupid and swear. **** that bro, the cop is the dick for running his mouth, quit sticking up for the pig. Where are you making this **** up that we're disrespecting the cop when he's the dumb **** running his mouth? If I get pulled over for speeding and I admit it, I want my ticket and I want to move along. I dont want some washed up sloppy **** to run his mouth for 15 minutes and tell me every damn way from Sunday about how stupid I was acting. Like I didn't know that when they flipped on the strobes.

Write my ticket, let me leave and they can get right back to pulling donuts out of their belly buttons and take their nap.

Dont bitch to us about how we complain if your getting let off, maybe if you caught the heat for the **** you pull without being let off like prince charming then you would know. What happens when you get stopped, does the cop powder his nose before he cracks a joke or two with ya? Your attitude will change when you have some degenerate swearing in your face.
Old 06-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sb427f-car
dude...get a sense of humor already.
read my second post, the way i typed it kinda made it sound like i was pissed i guess, o well
Old 06-10-2005, 02:29 PM
TECH Junkie

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

john i know just as well as anyone there are ******* cops out there, and ill be the first to admit it, and i dont get pissed cause i have father who is a LEO either, i could give a ****, and you met my father and i think you know he wouldnt give a **** either. the way some of the people were posting makes themselfs look like as big as dicks as the cops. i agree griff got fucked but thats what troopers do. i also understand that everytime i have been stoped, i have only been let go because of both what i do and my father, mostly cause of my father, but i dont see that as curropt, its perfessional curtesy, you dont want someone who could be backing you up and saving your life one day with a crudge, but i have told the officers(after the fact when they were off duty that i wouldnt have let me off, lol) im in no way mad over it, and i **** with my dad all the time about being a cop, dont worry guys hopefully in a few years ill be stoping ya(but just to check out the cars)
I understand Steve but poeple only have these comments cause of there own dealings with police not from there imagination. Dicks or not they are right to feel that way. Also it is currupt cause they are there to protect and serve not pick and choose when to do so. Wether it is there sister mother father or co worker it shouldn't matter and they know that going in. It just proves my point. I don't disagree with letting you or co-workers or whatever off but don't let them off the **** rape someone else and they do.