Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

TTP are a bunch of Cock Blockers

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 07:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TTP are a bunch of **** Blockers

THIS is in not a shop bash or anything against them!

But my car has been in their shop waiting for some work to be done for some time. I 100% completely understand they are busy and its just the way things are, I just thought this was kinda funny....

But this girl I have been talking too for some time is finally back in town from school for the weekend. She got home kinda late and her parents decided to take her out for dinner so here I am... stuck at home waiting for her to call & pick me up to go on the first in a series of dates that we had planned

I was always under the impressiong the guy drives his nice car for the dates and the lady doesnt have to drive at all

Bastards!

Only good thing is she doesn't see the ghetto tint that I left on the passenger side window! So when she goes back to school and I have the car hopefully next weekend it will be re-tinted and looking sharp! Im kinda glad I didn't get it back this week since I wouldnt have had time to detail it nicely anyway, and thats not a good thing to have to set a good impression.
Old 09-23-2005, 07:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah, that is how i felt when my parrents would not let me get my license forlike three months after i turned 16...but then again i could not get a date any way.
Old 09-23-2005, 08:40 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 85OneTireFire
But my car has been in their shop waiting for some work to be done for some time. But this girl I have been talking too for some time is finally back in town from school for the weekend. She got home kinda late and her parents decided to take her out for dinner so here I am... stuck at home waiting for her to call & pick me up to go on the first in a series of dates that we had planned
Nothing wrong with that.. once you two start gettin' busy doin' the wild thing, you can let her on top, too!

Ohhh.. and those guys at TTP don't get none, either.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nothing worse than a bunch of **** blockers!

Old 09-24-2005, 02:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Having an LT1 in the shop (yes, it's actually being worked on right now) is messing with the Karma of the place We really want to get this all buttoned up for ya. Give me a call. I'll be in until 5 or so.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:22 PM
Launching!

I don't know, I didn't have any problem hooking up with her while your car was in the shop! Ah, it's a slow night, can't blame a guy for tryin'.
Old 09-25-2005, 12:56 AM
On The Tree

BTW Matt, someone told me that none of the new MSD systems that they have been advertising wont be available for another couple of months? Can anyone confirm or deny?

P.S I was planning on getting the new MSD Cap & Rotor for the 95-97 Vented Opti's and Mike said their not available. And if you go on Summit it says their not available, and Thunder Racing even says "Back Ordered"! What the crap, I saw their add months ago in a bunch of GM magazines and they said it would be available by the end of the summer.
Old 09-25-2005, 05:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

The best answer I can give you is that if the demand was great enough, they would have been out already.
Old 09-25-2005, 11:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

BTW Matt, someone told me that none of the new MSD systems that they have been advertising wont be available for another couple of months? Can anyone confirm or deny?

P.S I was planning on getting the new MSD Cap & Rotor for the 95-97 Vented Opti's and Mike said their not available. And if you go on Summit it says their not available, and Thunder Racing even says "Back Ordered"! What the crap, I saw their add months ago in a bunch of GM magazines and they said it would be available by the end of the summer.
haha...you said opti
Old 09-25-2005, 02:35 PM
12 Second Club

Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts

I remember seeing a silver LT1 when I had my subframes welded in there.
Old 09-25-2005, 04:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Roarin_8
I remember seeing a silver LT1 when I had my subframes welded in there.
My car has been their for about 2 - 3 weeks now. So if it was within that time frame and you saw a Silver LT1, with a Black top half, and black wheels, and tint on one window it was mine
Old 09-25-2005, 11:15 PM
Teching In

Nothing wrong with that.. once you two start gettin' busy doin' the wild thing, you can let her on top, too!
dude, its a pretty damn tight squeeze tryin to get some inside the 'camaro, tho the formula's rear spoiler makes it much easier to pound on, it wont break
Old 09-26-2005, 02:21 PM
Teching In

My car has been their for about 2 - 3 weeks now. So if it was within that time frame and you saw a Silver LT1, with a Black top half, and black wheels, and tint on one window it was mine

No wonder why I haven't seen your car on Diamond Bridge road.
Old 09-26-2005, 09:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Demian
No wonder why I haven't seen your car on Diamond Bridge road.
Haha a week after it was gone I was riding my bike around town & I saw you getting money from the ATM at the bank across from the library! and you passed me later down lafayette
Old 09-26-2005, 09:58 PM
Teching In

Haha a week after it was gone I was riding my bike around town & I saw you getting money from the ATM at the bank across from the library! and you passed me later down lafayette

riding a bike. a bicycle or motorcycle. man i haven't riden a bicycle in yers